Day 81 - I Am

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Kai)

I walked closer and closer to Jieun, hotly biting my lower lip.

“What are you doing?” Jieun backed up to the wall fearing the unexpected.

“Well…” I tilted my head sideways and laughed a little.

I dropped down to her bed and crawled over to her.

“Yah… Jongin…” Jieun whimpered before closing her eyes tightly shut.

I climbed over on top of Jieun, looking down at her face… that was all scrunched up because she was closing her eyes REALLY tightly.

I leaned down to Jieun’s face, until I felt something, deep into my heart.

“YAH!! JUST BECAUSE I CAN’T USE MY LEG DOESN’T MEAN I CAN USE MY FISTS!” Jieun pushed me off of her, as she struggled to get up.

That’s true, because she did just punch me in the heart area, which caused me shortness of breath.

Jieun needs a warning label, it should say: WARNING: JIEUN MAY CAUSE SHORTNESS OF BREATH AND POSSIBLY DEATH.

I could help but laugh a little.

“WHAT? And you’re laughing! Jongin, you’re lucky that I can’t walk because I would kick your ! Seriously, I’m crippled, doesn’t mean you should take advantage of a crippled person.” Jieun turned her body away from my direction, so her back faced me. Her arms were crossed along her chest.

“Araso. I’m sorry that I love you…” I pretended to be sad and held my head down.

“Awww, I’m sorry I lashed out at you… but don't try something like that ever again! Araso!” Jieun turned herself to face me.

"I can't promise anything..." I deviously smiled.

*And now!!*

I lunged out and grabbed hold of Jieun’s broad shoulders, pulling her towards me.

Embracing her with a warm hug and sealing it with a small kiss on her forehead, then walking up and leaving.

*Haha, I’m a genius! That’s going to make her think about me.*

 

(Jieun)

Kai is growing into my heart, really fast.

I think I can confidently march over to my parent, and Daehyun’s parents house and tell them that Daehyun and I aren’t going to get married. And sorta chicken out…

 

(Daehyun)

“Hey, what happened to you and noona?” Zelo walked up to me confronting me with his knowledge of Jieun and my “break off”.

“Yeah, seriously! How could you not tell us about that!? We though you and Jieun were doing perfectly fine, well, you know until you… SHOWED UP AT THE RESTURANT WITH HYOSUNG AND HER CLAIMING HERSLEF AS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!!!” Himchan scowled at me.

“What happened? This isn’t right!” Youngjae asked me.

“Ok fine. Well a few weeks ago I saw Hyosung again, you know that I’ve always liked her-“

“SO WHAT!!!!” Himchan yelled again.

“So, I hung out with her a few times… then we kissed, so I like her now.*I think…*” I made a long story short.

“What was Jieun’s reaction?” Yongguk peeped in.

“Shes cried, a lot. She found out, because she followed me to see why I was going out a lot and returning again late at night. She saw me…. And Hyosung together, and she kind of out.” I answered, drooping my head down.

“What the heck! How’s Jieun holding up?” Zelo questioned.

“Well, I don’t know much, but she says she’s getting over it. She won’t talk to me very long, and shes pushing me out.” I sighed. *I wonder what would happen if I asked her if we could still be friends?*

“No, really, shes pushing you out?!? I think it’s because every time she sees you she sees a heartless that cheated on her, during a marriage contract!” Himchan sarcastically stated.

“Yeah, hyung I know that you’ve done some bad stuff in the past, but this time you’re acting like a real big jerk.” Zelo shook his head disapproving.

“Did you even… like, or love her.” Himchan scoffed.

“I think I did…” I sighed.

“What’s done is done, but I just want you to know that I’m on Jieun’s side with this one. What kind of person does something like that?” Yongguk rolled his eyes after disappearing into Jieun’s room.

“Us too!” And the rest of my friends followed Yongguk into Jieun’s room.

*I messed up bad. This time I can’t even forgive myself.*

I stared out of the hot, side window of the living room, with a blank expression.

*Well, anymore great ideas Mr. Genius?*

Then it occurred to me, what’s the whole reason that Jieun are I aren’t dating? HYOSUNG!!!

I abruptly jumped in the horse drawn cart and rode to Hyosung’s house.

I thought to myself *everything happens of a reason. One closed door leads to a different new door.*

My thoughts are like a maze, I don’t know where the heck I’m going!

As soon as I got in front of Hyosung’s petite house I bolted to the door, and vigorously knocked on her wooden door.

“Hel~”

I just interrupted Hyosung with a hug.

Maybe if I was with my girlfriend I wouldn’t think about the bad stuff.

“Haha, what’s going on?” Hyosung chirped.

“Oh, I haven’t seen you in a while, and I missed you.J” I cupped Hyosung’s hands in mine and slowly pulled her to the cart.

“Where are we going?” Hyosung asked as I pulled her up with my hand into the cart.

“Nowhere special, just you know, out somewhere.” I replied.

It was mid dark outside and I just remembered, the “event”.

I had a grin on my face as we approached the center and most busy part in town.

I cupped my hands over Hyosung’s eyes, and slowly guided her over to the correct place.

They lay by far the prettiest scene ever, until I also saw another couple standing right across from us.

I wild gasp a dead soul.

 

There Jieun and Kai stood right in front of us.

They were holding hands and looking up at the scene.

And I released my hands off of Hyosung’s eyes.

There were multiple lit candles displayed all around and small flower petals dribbled around the ground.

Truly romantic, romantic enough for Kai and Jieun to be there. ARE YOU SERIOUS!! I left the house to get away from them and the other but we just seem to be at the same place, again!

I decided to not let them ruin my time with Hyosung.

Hyosung’s jaw was dropped open, as the candle’s light gleamed in her dark brown eyes.

Truly astonished by the beauty.

And all I could pay attention to was Jieun resting her head on Kai god damn shoulder!

Now I didn’t feel like doing anything, just sitting down somewhere and doing nothing as my head lay low.

I felt like nothing, not even the slightest bit of something.

Alone, and depressed.

Everyone is on Jieun’s side, well considering what I’ve done… I don’t blame them.

I’m a centimeter away from shaving off all of my hair and becoming a monk. Living away from everyone and only praying, eating, meditating, and sleeping. Simple life.

I’m totally alone my friends kind of hate me.

I am a Prince Jerk.

And I, Prince Jerk, Jung Daehyun can't take this anymore!

 



 

Hello! It's been a while and I'm really sorry!! I've been really busy this summer, and I've had a short writers block, but it's over now! :D

Thank you for reading!!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR B.A.P'S COMEBACK!!!

I love every single of you 42 subscribers, and you ghost readers! :)

Thank you for supporting this fanfic, and if you don't like this one... I will try my best to make more detailed and funnier fanfic's in the future. :)

~ LeeteuksWife