Day 64 - Palace

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

Day 64 – I Love You

(Jieun)

I take in the cool evening air as I step out of the cart and stroll into the hospital building.

*I can’t wait to see Daehyun… lifelessly lying on a hospital bed… Yeah because seeing the person you love motionlessly laying in a bed is something I look forward to…*

*Why don’t I buy some stuff from the town market to eat?*

Stopping in my tracks I retracted back into the cart.

*Dae Dae, I’ll bring you some things from the market to eat… if you can chew it…*

Hopping off into the market with a delightful mood etched into my mind.

“Oh it’s this girl again.” A girl bumped into me with an annoyed tone to her voice.

I tilted my head up to look at her.

*Please don’t be Hyosung… please!!* Yeah, mentally begging for something to come true never works…

“Oh… hey Hyosung.” She totally killed my delighted mood…

“Whatever, where’s you prince charming.” Hyosung sarcastically scoffed.

“Oh, umm, well, he’s… well its none of your business to know!” I stuttered, picturing Daehyun.

“Yeah, whatever. I bet that Daehyun’s at your house right now.” Hyosung replied, as she started to  walk away.

“I bet she’s just jealous that Daehyun chose me over her.” I muttered and proceeded to shop around.

“What did you just say?” Hyosung grabbed my shoulder and spun my body around.

“You know, I think I know why Daehyun liked me better, you’re kind of a .” I flipped my hair and walked away.

*Nailed it. That cocky and ignorant girl was getting on my nerves! Wow, cocky and ignorant… sounds like somebody I know… Is this the true meaning of “opposites attract”?*

 

(Kai)

I know when I let Jieun go it would break my heart, that’s the regular thing that happens. But, if I knew she loved Daehyun but was with me, I couldn’t live with myself holding her back from the person she loves. It’s even harder on her that he’s in a coma.

Wholeheartedly wanting Jieun to just have a nice life, without too much things overwhelming her.

Taking in a deep breath, I pulled myself out of the warm bed covers and rubbed my eyes.

What do I do now? I have nobody to be near…

I glanced at the door.

*I should go out to somewhere.*

Abruptly standing up, I opened up the door and walked out.

*What do I do…*

Stepping out into the open, fresh air filling my lungs, I just took a walk to the east.

Starring at my shoes, I kicked the dirt around as I strolled along east. Seldom bumping into people on the way.

*Grrrr…*

I’m so bored without anything to do…

Just walking…

I decided, why not just go and see my family... I haven’t seen them in like… 3 weeks. Hehe

 

(Jieun)

Resuming to shop after the encounter with the “”, I finally bought my food.

What should I do now?

I have time to spare, before going back to the hospital.

Maybe visiting the family? It would be awkward if they ask questions about Daehyun…

Aww but I miss my palace servant, I’m not that kind of mean princess, I grew a nice relationship with my servant, I’d like to think of her as my best friend, other than Kai.

One reason to go back to the palace. I confidently hopped into the cart and traveled to the palace.

*I can’t believe it’s been about one month that Daehyun has been gone, my hope grows weaker, I hope with all my heart and soul that he wakes up… A human only can contain so much hope.*

Resting back in the chair I waited for my arrival to the palace. Breathing in the familiar scent of the palace.

*Oh. Home!* I darted out of the cart, tugging on the gates to the palace, the guards greeted me with an surprised expression, but then bowed and smiled at me.

Sneaking into my parent’s room to surprise them, I slyly hid under the blanket of the bed… *is that sly or predictable? Somebody’s coming!!*

I attempted to lay out as flat as I could, and hoped to not be seen.

“Hmmm, the kingdom is doing well! And I’m excited for the wedding of my daughter, well, if they so choose. But I have high hopes for that.” A man who sounded like my dad was speaking to his right-hand-man. “It’s been a pain in my feet to be walking around all day, I wish to sit.” My father stated.

*NO NOT ON THE BED!!! PLEASE NOT ON THE BED!!!!* I panicked, and then I felt weight on my back and then it was gone. “WHAT WAS THAT!!!?” My dad shrieked, as he removed the blanket, revealing me, sprawled over the bed.

“JIEUN?! What on earth are you doing here? I have to call your mother here. YOUNG AH!!!!” My dad called my mom over, I picked myself up and formally stood next to my dad.

“Jieun!? What are you doing here? Where’s Daehyun?” My mother came up and hugged me, she’s very down to earth.

“Uhh, Daehyun… uhh, he’s at, ummm, home, and yeah… he’s just at home…” I stuttered. I knew if they asked about Daehyun that it would be awkward!

“Oh, alright. Any news? Like, I don’t know… marriage??” My mom moved her eyebrows up and down.

“No, mom, there are still more time. You gave us 100 days.” I chuckled a little bit.

“Yes, I know, but any progress on the relationship?” My mom is that kind of nosy type of mom…

“Yes, it was bound to happen, we’ve been under the same roof for about 66 days!” I replied.

“No need to yell.” My mom protested.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’ll just be in my room, reminiscing about the old times in the palace.” I back away and slowly, my back reached the door.

I ran out seeing my friend/servant.

“YAH! KRYSTAL!!” I ran into Krystal, walking around, not expecting I would purposely crash into her.

“WOW!!! PRINCESS!!!” Krystal bowed.

“Ugghh, you know I hate it when you bow at me and stuff, we’re friends! No need. Just say Jieun.” I corrected.

“Haha I know, Jieun I just like annoying you with that, because I know you don’t like it. But I missed you! What’s been going on with Prince Jung Daehyun?” Krystal anxiously waited for some news.

“Oh, with Daehyun, things are going well…” I looked around the palace, avoiding her strong eye contact.

“You know what I mean! Love, kissed, hugged, held hands, anything at all?” Krystal chirped.

“I’m only saying this because I trust you 100% and you can’t tell a single person… but… you’re going to have to wait for the wedding, if there’s going to be one! I can’t tell you Krystal!” I joked.

“AWWW!!! Come on!!! Jieun!!! Spill the news! The palace is dying to know, if you’ve got him. The ladies in the palace, are ready to pounce on him if you let him go.” Krystal laughed.

“Ok I’m only going to tell you one thing ONLY, Daehyun and I hugged at least once.” I vaguely stated.

“Just hugging… really? That’s not even to first base! That’s like base -1! Geeze! Like I said, the ladies are ready to pounce on the prince if you don’t lock him down.” Krystal gave me “the look”.

“Haha I only said I would tell you ONE thing about our relationship.” I teased.

“SO THERES MORE!!! DID YA KISS??!!” Krystal spazzed.

“Geeze Krystal.” I jokingly shook my head.

“Sorry, Princess, but I just wanted to know how my unni is doing in her love life.” Krystal beamed.

“It’s alright. So how’s the palace?” I changed the “touchy” subject.

“Oh, you know the original… “WASH THE DISHES!!! WATER THE FLOWERS!!! DO THIS, DO THAT!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH!” damn it’s tiring…” Krystal sighed.

“Hehe, sorry it’s been hard on you.” I patted Krystal’s back.

“Haha yeah.” Krystal looked back up at me.

“Well I’ll visit back soon! I need to get going.” I walked out of my room, hugging Krystal a goodbye, before leaving home.

*Now onto Daehyun… bye bye palace.*

(A the hospital)

I casually walked into the door of the hospital, and checked Daehyun’s pulse, still beating.

Doing the usual I sat and looked at him, just sitting in a chair, hoping he would move, twitch, flinch anything!

I got a drink of water, and went back to the hospital and sat back down.

Daehyun still in the same spot as I left him before, no movement.

*Well, nothing’s going to change, so I’ll just go home now…* I sighed.

And then I heard a soft pound and jolting my head back.

“HE MOVED!!! I SWEAR I SAW IT!!” Daehyun’s body was in a different position!!

I ran to his neck to check his pulse. I was so estatic I was crying. *HE MOVED!!! The first time in a month!!!!!!!!!*

 

 

 

 

 

What? What is this? What’s happening?

It was at the moment I felt his neck that, nothing was felt, his pulse, came to a dramatic stop, there was nothing… He was in motion on second, next second… his pulse stopped.

 



 

Please don't hate me...

You must keep reading for the turn out.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

Extra happy becasue I actually updated!!

Sorry... It's school... and YouTube... I get distracted...

Sorry again.

Thank you for reading!!!

Love you!!

~ LeeteuksWife/BaekhyunsWife ^^

Dat hair flip!!! ♥