Day 99 - Zelo, Daehyun, and You Plus a Big Surprise

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

I woke up, my head was killing me!

I wished I didn't participate in truth or dare.

I had the worst hangover ever!

I was about to get up and make breakfast, when I felt something on my back.

I looked behind me. There it was. Daehyun was still asleep, he was sleeping but hugging me.

Some what "creeped out" I pried his arm off of me and walked to the kitchen.

The house was dead silent. Nobody was up yet.

I peeped into all the rooms.

Room one:
Yongjae was completely invisible, because he was under the blankets.

Yongguk was spread out like a star in the middle of the bed. 
Zelo put his legs in between a pillow, sandwiching it in the middle if his two legs. He a funny grin on his face.

*My new friends have funny sleeping habits.*

Room 2: (JoZy)
There she was.

I knew they looked cute together!

Suzy's hand was on Jongup's wrist.

Jongup had a goofy smile on his face.

JiChan!!

Jiyeon and Himchan were facing each other, smiling cutely.

Himchan's arm flopped on Jiyeon's waist, they looked like they were hugging.

JiChan or HimYeon, young love <3

I crept out of HimYeon's room to secretly make breakfast for everyone.

It took me 20 minutes to make rice, fish, and hangover soup.

I equally divided every thing up into everyone's bowls. 

Hahaha but I get an extra egg!!!!

*I deserve one!!! I made the damn breakfast all by myself!!*

I was setting the table until.

RUFF!!!!! Jiwon barked.

*!!! When you have this bad of a hangover loud sounds are like arrows in your !!!*

The loud bark caused me to fall to the floor and one bowl went with me.

Now we were one bowl short and now everybody was awake.

Everybody ran out of their rooms as quick as they could, after they heard the loud sounds of something shattering on the floor.

They saw me on the floor and a shattered bowl and all of them said, "Omo!!! Jieun!!! Are you okay???"

Except for one jerk that said, "Aigoo. Is the bowl okay?"

Yes that was Daehyun.

*I will beat his sorry into a pulp!!!!*

It's okay because, as soon as he said that Yongguk Oppa punched him in the stomach for me.

Daehyun was on the floor as well. :) 

*Karma's a isn't she :) !! He still hasn't learned to look out for his surroundings or to STOP BEING A JACKASS!!!!!*

I replied, " Omo!!! Yongguk Oppa!!! Is your hand okay!!" smirking.

We stuck our tongues at each other.

"MEHRONG!!!" We yelled at the same time.

B.A.P., like the nice men they are help me up, avoiding the shards of the broken bowl.

We began to eat breakfast. Minus the one that was broken.

I guess I was going to go though the day hungry.

"Noona!!! Why don't you share with me??" Yongjae kindly offered.

"Anni, you eat it all! I'm not that hungry anyways." I replied.

But I was hungry, so hungry I could eat just about anything.

So hungry that when Daehyun put this fingers right in my face I bit his arm, maliciously.

That was more like revenge, no breakfast ;).

Daehyun wagged his hand to the side of himself in pain.

*Jackasses get lots of karma. Shame on you!! Jackass!!!*

"Noona!!! Can all of us just stay here for a week?" Jongup asked. "Or more." Jongup whispered.

"Araso!" I gleefully replied.

*that was going to be a long week... At least I'm not all alone with an unpredictable bastard of a prince!*

*his friends are gentlemen flower boys, but, Daehyun was a fricking jackass!!!! I do know how they could become friends in the first place.*

"Okay!!! Ladies, we should go to the market to get some ingredients for dinner tonight, and a new bowl." Zelo humorously announced.

They all left in pairs of 2, except that I refused to be alone with Daehyun.

JoZy
JiChan
Yongjae and Yongguk
Zelo, Daehyun and Me

All 9 of us tried to pack into one carriage cart.

Zelo decided o sit on Yongguk's lap, like a child.

The kids face looks like a child!!! So cute!!!

Of course I brought Jiwon with me!!

I think he really likes Daehyun, because he sat in his lap. 

*I don't know what Jiwon sees in him.....*

Jiwon cutely swirled up on Daehyun's lap.

Jiwon just laid there, enjoying the morning air and the nice breeze.

9 minutes we got to the market.

Each group split up into different ways.

"Maybe we should head on over to the pottery place, you know, for a bowl..." Zelo teased.

"Ya!! Chugesso!!!" I punched Zelo's arm playfully, not too hard. Hard enough to get the message across though. ;)

"Araso, I'm sorry Noona!!!" Zelo smiled. Massaging his arm.

*This kid is the cutest 16 year old I have ever met!!!!*

*Because of the face he made I'm going to nickname him.... Lets see... hmmmmmmm...... Ah ha!!!! Puppy!!! His cute puppy like face!!! He could be related to cute little Jiwon for all I know!!!*

We walked off to the bowl place. Daehyun cradling Jiwon in his hands.

Daehyun seemed very attached to Jiwon. And Jiwon was attached to Daehyun. 

*A forbidden love between a dog and a man. But their both males......*

We got to the bowl store.

There we a wide variety of designed bowls!!! I could never imagine somebody would ever want to make bowls for a living.

I saw one cute bowl for Jiwon to eat and drink from. It was a metal low cut bowl, specially for dogs. It was a neutral red color. I grabbed the bowl and went on walking.

All we needed was a bowl for human use.

I saw a beautiful bowl, it was a pale pink with Japanese Cherry Blossoms painted around its rim.

I showed Zelo, he held 2 thumbs up!!!

I purchased the two bowls and left the store.

We walked down the road and then someone bumped into me. Only she fell to the ground.

"Omo, I should watch where I'm going. I'm sorry." The girl said. She was my age.

She went on with her life, as did I.

"See, Princess, that's how you apologize for bumping into someone!!!" Daehyun smirked.

*He hasn't spoken that much this morning, but the first phrase he has said in a while made me what to break one of the floor boards in our room and slap him with it!!!!*

*He's a slow learner!!! Watch out!!! And don't be a jackass!!! Now how is that hard to remember???*

Then he sent me off edge.

He laughed.

Okay then all hell broke loose for him. All he felt after saying that was a whole world pain!!!!

*I will kill this son of a right here, right now!!!!!*

I punched his arm forcefully.

He turned away before I could implode pain on his left arm.

I tripped off balance, about to fall.

I was about 1 foot away from the ground until.

PLOP! Daehyun caught me.

I was in this arms, dipped over, I fell "perfectly" for him to make a move.

He pulled me up.

We walked along the dirt path, ignoring each other and Zelo.

*AWKWARD*

We were making our way to the vegetable store, when Jiwon saw a bird and jumped out of Daehyun's hand and took of running!

"Boya!!! Don't go!!!" I yelled to Jiwon.

*He's usually obedient and doesn't stray that far away from me.*

Daehyun, Zelo, and I took of running after Jiwon.

Hearts beating, dripping sweat, powerful determination.

We finally found Jiwon.

He was up with his pack paws on the ground and his two front paws up on a tree. He barked and barked. The bird flew up into the tree.

Daehyun picked Jiwon up and gently but warmly, hugged his tiny soft body.

I found some respect for Daehyun I might like him that much but he has a lot of determination and I'll be nicer to him for the sake of Jiwon.

"Ya!!! Why did you go off?? You know I would be worried about you!" Daehyun scolded Jiwon, a puppy.

*what the hell?? Are Daehyun and Jiwon like a newly wed couple??? Jiwon could never forget how I rescued him form the streets last year!!!!*

Jiwon Daehyun's face.

Zelo petted Jiwon's head softly.

Daehyun placed Jiwon in Zelo's hands.

"Here, get some quality time with Jiwon. You guys look alike. Cute and energetic!" Daehyun smiled as he handed Jiwon over to Zelo.

I smiled at Daehyun, and mouthed the words "thank you."

We then headed back to the vegetable store again.

"What should we make for dinner???" I asked.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! We should make some soup, so we need chicken, water, celery, rice noodles, green onions, you know that kind of stuff!!!" Zelo suggested. He played with Jiwon every minute at the market. He said "Just like him, Jiwon likes a lot of attention!" 

*okay so now Zelo is a puppy whisperer!!* I laughed.

Zelo and Jiwon were both so cute!!!!

I purchased beef, fish, and soup ingredients.

"Prince guess what I have!?!?" Daehyun questioned.

"What, Prince Jackass?" I said boringly. With a little laugh.

"Your favorite thing, you know next to me and Jiwon!" Daehyun winked.

"I don't have time for your jokes!!" I replied.

"Fine, I'll tell you the answer... ALCOHOL!!!!" He confessed.

*Oh , no, no, we are not seeing another appearance of The Drunken Princess* I had a metal break down.
*Not this! No now!!*

"You know if you want our relationship to last to arranged marriage, I need to see every side of you. To happy, sad, curious, cute, mad, y, you know that kind of stuff." He winked, again.

*If I didn't know any better I would say he has a problem with his right eye. Prince Eye Problem. Hehehe. That has a nice ring to it.* I laughed at the thought.

"Noona, NO!!!! Why do you keep laughing at nothing??? Are you taking the happy herbs I heard about on the street????" Zelo innocently said.

*Ha!!! He thinks I'm on drugs. The only thing I'm taking is Daehyun along with that "personality" of his. :D. Wait a second how does this child know about happy medicine???* 

I covered Zelo's ears and told Daehyun, "What the hell does Zelo hear???" Daehyun shrugged with amusement in response.

"Noona, what?? Are you taking happy herbs???" Zelo consistently asked.

"Anniya!!! Aigoo!!! What do kids hear these days.." I shook my head at Zelo.

"Araso, noona I like you too much to report you to the police anyways!!" Zelo beamed.

*What kind of complement is that??*

So our full meal for today was soup, fish, beef..... and.......... Soju. ;(

*Somebody please save me!!!!*

We marched away from the vegetable market, and marched off to other shops in the area.

We walked into an animal shop. They were selling cute tiny little puppies.

We toured Jiwon around the place to see which puppy he liked.

We passed by a female poodle named Joshin, a male bull dog named Kwangmin.

There was one specific puppy that caught Jiwon's attention.

She was a small Maltese, just like Jiwon. They were about the same age, size, well just about everything.

He barked wildly when he saw her. She barked wildly when she saw him. I think Jiwon had a crush on that puppy, her name was Eunjung

"Let's buy her!!!! Noona!!!! Jiwon likes her!!!! You can tell!!!!" Zelo exclaimed.

*The return of the dog whisperer, Zelo.*

Daehyun, Zelo, and I all pitched in to buy Eunjung.

Zelo grasped Eunjung and Jiwon in one hand.

"Noona, see, their happy!!!!" The Dog Whisperer announced.

That was a happy day for Jiwon, he has a girlfriend now. 

*Men are pigs. They see you first and then your theirs eternally.* I shook my head at the thought.

We walked into a dancing place. People were dancing from all age ranges. I saw some grandmas and some teenagers.

I felt someone grab my hand and pull me toward.

"Boya?" I questioned.

"Kai!!!" I yelled!!!!

"Ya!!!! Princess I didn't know I would be seeing you here!!! I just got back to this kingdom today!!! Long time no see, best fried!!!!" Kai exclaimed.

I hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad your back bestie!!!"

He grabbed my hand again and we danced.

He dipped me and we laughed.

"Oh. Sorry guys! This is Kai, we are old best friends!! Can he tag along with us??? Please!!!!" I introduced Kai to Zelo and Dahyun.

"Araso." They replied.

*BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!!*

Daehyun's perspective at the market
__________________________________________

We did a whole lot of walking and not enough talking!!!!

Zelo bombarded MY PRINCESS!!!! With questions. This kid is really talkative!!!!! 

She's mine to torture!!!

I found some ways to make her blush all through out the time we spent at the market.

Catching her and all that stuff.

I really like Jiwon. We have so much in common. We are both cute, irresistible, and both are Jieun's property.

I winked at her all day!!!! Maybe a little bit too much.

Jieun: power level - strong
Weakness - alcohol!!!

The market is my savior!!!

Alcohol. Return of Crazy Runaway Cutie!!!!

We walked some more until we went inside of a dancing place.

I saw Jieun turn over and yell "Boya??" 

I turned over to see what happened frantically.

*Another man, WITH MY PRINCESS!!!!!!*

*Calling her Princess!!!! The nickname I GAVE HER!!!!*

*I already didn't like this guy!!*

*Who does he think he is!!!! Stealing my princess!!!!*

He was good looking too. But I won't give up my princess without a fight. I imagined me with one hand in a fist punching the other hand.

"But she's mine." I muttered.