Day 89 - Investigation

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

(Jieun)

I silently sat in the corner, quietly examining the small piece of fabric.

*Who the hell does this belong to? I’m pretty sure that it’s a girl’s hanbok, but how did it get stuck in the door click thingy?* I thought and thought until, I heard a soft knock on our door. I rushed over and opened it. A tall man with a dark brown hair bowed and handed me a letter and left.

A nice and white envelope and a seal… Daehyun’s family seal?! I wonder what’s wrong, I opened up the envelope and started to read it.

The Letter:

Dear my soon to be daughter-in-law Lee Jieun,

                King and Queen Jung would like to see you at our palace this afternoon, after breakfast. We just want to get to know our soon to be daughter-in-law before you, marry your future husband, with 89 days standing, or less. I hope you can attend.

Well Wishes,

King Jung & Queen Jung

 

(Jieun)

*Yeah right, future husband my !! This little of a prince can barely wake himself up in the morning! I swear one of these days I’m seriously going to assassinate this dramatic little jackass! He would be lucky if I just put him into a coma! (Coma – BAP) I hate this contract! Well, no I hate the jackass I’m in this stupid contract with!! I feel so uneasy when I’m near him, like he’s going to do something bad or act like an with no brain!!! But somehow, Daehyun and I have a certain balance, it’s barely alive, but it’s there. I’m trying hard(ish) to try to beat the living hell out of that little bas--* I tried calming my overheated self down.

My trust doesn’t come easy. It takes a long time to earn my trust and very quickly to lose it. I have a tiny little secret… I’ve actually never had a…boyfriend before. Guys have confessed to me, but I never said yes to one person, at all. I told you, my trust doesn’t come easy.

My back was facing the door to my room and I was in deep thought, and everybody knows that when I’m in deep thought I don’t pay any attention to my surrounding, at all. I was thinking about Daehyun’s good-ish characteristics and I was fiddling with the necklace. The expensive diamond, heart shaped necklace that Daehyun got me as a present. I stared at it, lost in its timeless beauty. *Why would he get me something like this?* A sudden push came behind me and wrapped its arms around me. I don’t know who it was, but their arms were so nice and warm, so I enjoyed the moment. “Hello honey!” The voice called. I looked back… awkward. “Hi, Jongup… what are you doing?” I asked Jongup with a surprised expression on his face. “Oh my god, I’m sorry I thought you were somebody else.” Jongup scratched the back of this neck and awkwardly replied. “Suzy right.” I smiled. “Ummm…..” Jongup hummed. “Yeah, I knew it. Now actually go up and hug the right girl.” I said to Jongup. He nodded and walked silently around the house, looking for Suzy to surprise her.

Awww, I want a nice and cute relationship like JoZy. Instead I have 1 jackass and 1 Mr. Perfect.

I remained still and went back to my thoughts, and somebody tapped me on the shoulder, and I turned around. *KISS (on the cheek)*

I closed my eyes and embraced the warm kiss on my left cheek, until I came back to my senses and looked at the person. Awwww!!!! It was Mr. Perfect, Kai!!! ♥♥??

Kai did one of those, poke shoulder and put your face close to their shoulder and when they turn around… romantic and cute kiss on the cheek. We both turned away from each other and blushed. Awww he is so cute!! We looked at each other bashfully and then the door violently bursted open.

“Come on, move it.” Daehyun grumpily said. Seriously, can I kick this jerk?

I linked arms with Kai and we childishly skipped to the table.

Everybody was awake and we were sitting down at the table eating our rice porridge.

I was starving, so I ate messily, with Daehyun and Kai on the other sides of me.

One drop of rice porridge escaped to the corner of my mouth. “Here” Daehyun, wiped the rice porridge off my face with his thumb and resumed eating.

Wow, Daehyun didn’t make any jackass like comment after that… weird. I just continued to eat as well.

*What’s gotten into my Prince Jerk? Why is he being so quiet?*

I heard a knock on the door and Daehyun jumped up to get it, before I could even get up out of my seat. He got a small letter and started to read it. He smiled and went into the bedroom.

*None of this makes any sense! The pink fabric, the nice Daehyun, and the small letter.*

“Bye, see you guys at night!!” Daehyun beamed as he trotted to the door and exited. I thought about tailing him to see what he was up to, and then I remembered, I was invited to the Jung Palace.

(Daehyun)

I was so happy to see that Hyosung wanted to meat on the Sulong Beach today in the nicely handwritten letter.

Now that I like Hyosung again I feel as if I can’t mix with Jieun. Like I can only talk to one of them, either that or I just avoid conversation with Jieun, It’s not that I don’t care about Jieun, I do, but I feel like we are drifting apart like continents. I was thinking of all of this on the ride to the beach. My brain over flowed with questions, and my sprit got dreary. What should I do?

I feel like I should be with Hyosung and continue on something unfinished. This is why being a play boy is easier! If theirs 2 girls and you need to choose, pick the one that’s hotter!! See, hard problem, solved.

I tapped the left over space on the cart seat and felt sorrowful and confused.

*Jieun has hit me a lot over the days we’ve known each other. And what has Hyosung done? She only made disgusting food to eat. At least she didn’t offer to make some more food!*

“We’re here.” The man pulling the cart told me, as I hopped out of the cart and looked around for Hyosung.

“Hey! Daehyun!” I heard Hyosung’s cute voice call me. I looked back and joined Hyosung. “Hi, so why are we meeting at a beach?” I asked Hyosung. “Because beaches are romantic!” Hyosung smiled, showing her bright pearl white teeth. Hyosung walked near the water and stopped to marvel and its glistening water. “Yeppo.” Hyosung said amazed by the shimmering waves. “No, you are.” I shyly replied. *Wow, what such cliché phrase!!! Why would you say such a cheesy phrase?!?! Idiot! Idiot!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Idiot!!! Hyosung smiled and walked away. I started to follow her back to where ever see was going until she looked back and ran to me and hugged me tightly, and whispered into me ear, “Thanks for coming.”

(Jieun)

I kicked the dirt with my shoes, waiting for the cart to come back. I felt like something was going to be weird about this visit. I waited a little less than 6 minutes and the cart arrived. I’ve actually have never been to the Jung Palace. “Ummmm, the Jung Palace please..” I muttered to the man steering the cart. He nodded and guided the horse to the Palace.

 

The palace was read with gold pillars that had dragons on the top. “Who are you?” A lady asked me. “I’m their soon to be daughter in law.” I replied. *EWW!!! Saying daughter in law almost made me throw up!* “This way please.” The lady guided me into a large room. “Annyonghaseyo. We are glad you could make it, Jieun.” King Jung spoke up. “Come over here and we can talk over some tea and dried persimmons.” Queen Jung added. I bowed and paced over to the knee high table. “So how have you been doing?” King Jung politely asked me, as I was pouring him a cup of tea. “Oh, noting much. How have you two been without Daehyun? Was it nice to see him yesterday?” I asked King and Queen Jung.

“What do you mean? Daehyun hasn’t visited us, we thought you and him were hitting it off so you guys have been busy together.” Queen Jung replied really confused.

*What?!? Where has he been going then? Where did he leave to this morning.* I had so many questions.

I better get all of the evidence before I go about accusing people.

“Oh, yeah we were actually over at the Gosung Lake yesterday. I’m sorry I’m forgetful.” I covered it up.

“Oh, well that’s ok.” King Jung smiled.

*Wow Daehyun’s parents are so nice and polite! What the hell happened to Daehyun?*

*Where has Daehyun been going, I’m determined to find out! But where do I start?*

Daehyun’s parents and I kept talking about other things, drinking tea, and eating persimmon, until it was late and we were tired.

It was 10:30 at night and I was tired and confused. Where is Daehyun going and what is he doing while he’s there?

I trudged into the house and into the room, to see Daehyun sleeping soundly in the bed.

*Where have you been going?* I stared at Daehyun and shook my head.


WASSUP readers!!! How have you guys been doing?!?

Don’t think this is drama, because this is only the beginning!!!

Okay, so I hope you guys are doing well!!!

I finally got into the 80's!!!
 

 


 

Please vote!!!
Thanks for reading!!!! I really appreciate it!!

But you knkow what I would love more?? If you subscribed!!! ☺☺☺☺

Thanks for supporting me!!! I wouldn't be here with out you guys!! Saranghae!! ♥

Have you guys listened to 1.2.3.4 by Leehi? I know it's a little older, but I'm totally in love with the song!!! Listen to it:

 

Bye now!!! Thanks for reading!!!!

 

~ LeeteuksWife

P.S. Instagram is @sarangheyo_oppas

 

(What I'm like when a KPOP Idol reveals his abs!!! Connot contain excitement!!!!!♥♥♥)