Day 92 - Fears

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

Jieun Prospective

I leaned against the wall, sitting in deep thought. *I might have to marry Daehyun, but do I like Kai or Daehyun? I WISH I DIDN’T HAVE TO DO THIS!!!!! What can I do to decide? I KNOW!!! A PROS AND CONS LIST ON THEIR PERSONALITY?!?!?!*

Pros and Cons: Prince Jerk, Jung Daehyun

Pros: Nice-ish, cute, might have to get married to, good eater….., an okay person, and strong.

Cons: !!!!, snappy, eats TOO much, sassy little son of a , PURE EVIL!!!!!, AND A FLIRT!!!

Wow…. Daehyun needs to shape up!

Pros and Cons: Mr. Perfect, Kim Jongin (Kai)

Pros: REALLY NICE!!!, CARING!!!!, SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!, Childhood crush, strong, good at dancing, active, sweet, and a great cook.

Cons: [Unidentified till this date]

I always knew Kai was asdfghjkl perfect!!!

So in the personality pros and cons list…. Daehyun vs. Kai = Kai is the winner.

What am I supposed to do? I still don’t know which one I like more!!!

I was about to go out of the room.

Something pulled me by the wrist and I fell down.

The boys strapped their arms around me.

I was so frustrated!!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK?!?

I managed to wiggle out of their arms, and tip toe into the living room and sprawl out on the couch.

“What the hell?” Suzy giggled.

“Ya, unni get up…” Jiyeon smiled.

“Aish.” I pouted.

“I don’t know what to do. Kai or Daehyun. Kim Jieun or Jung Jieun??” I spoke to myself.

“Are you going crazy?” Suzy sounded concerned.

“ANNIYA!!!!” I yelled as I started to flail on the couch.

“Yep, she’s crazy. We need to kidnap her and take her somewhere.” Jiyeon shook her head.

Jiyeon whispered something in Suzy’s ear, it sounded like, “Grab her legs, I got her arms.”

I got up, but they grabbed me really fast.

The blind folded me and carried me into the carriage.

“Really was this necessary?” I asked.

“Aigoo, just sit back and enjoy.” Suzy sighed.

I don’t like surprises. I tracked where we were going in my head, making the blind fold useless.

The cart started to turn, go backwards, go in circles, and make sharp turns all over the place!!! My friends know me way too well.

“Where the hell are we going?” I asked.

“Just RELAX!!!” Suzy yelled.

“Fine.” I sat back and crossed my arms.

Waiting and waiting.

Until we stopped, they uncovered my blind fold and I followed them to a place.

“Okay, so this is a day DAEHYUN AND KAI FREE!!!! No talking about them, and NO THINKING ABOUT THEM!!! Just have a 100% fun day with your best friends!!!!” Suzy and Jiyeon announced.

I looked up and saw a huge cliff and a nice lake below it, if you were to jump off it would be like a 50 feet long descend down.

“OH HELL NO, I’M NOT JUMPING OFF OF THAT CLIFF!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled.

*Did my friends totally go crazy!!!?!?!*

“Yes we are.” Suzy nodded.

They tried carrying me, but I kept flailing around like a mental person.

“ANNI!!!!!!” I yelled at them.

“YES, YOU’RE GOING TO DO IT WITH US!!!!” They struggled to carry me.

“Here, I’ll help.” A guy offered, he picked me up and carried me over 4 feet away from the edge of the cliff.

“Thank you, sir.” Jiyeon and Suzy bowed.

“Let’s do this.” Suzy exclaimed.

“How about, we not try to kill me…” I suggested.

“Oh shut up, you little baby!!!” Jiyeon grabbed onto my hand, so I couldn’t run away. We all held each other’s hands, and closed our eyes. We all slowly walked closer to the edge.

I felt like was about to die!!!

Lesson: Don’t tell your friends what you’re scared of.

We met the edge and opened our eyes.

“I don’t think we should do this.” I said. Suzy jumped, and because our arms were linked we all jumped.

“AHHH!!!!! I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!” I yelled, as we were zooming down.

As I met the water I stared at them. “ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY!?!? WE COULD HAVE DIED!!!!!!” I screamed.

“You wanna go again?” Jiyeon asked.

“Fine.” I replied. At least it lessened my fear of heights.

This time we were diving solo, Suzy jumped off and Jiyeon jumped off while doing one backflip in the air.

“Come on you little chicken!!!” Suzy yelled from down in the lake.

I started to back away from the edge, and then I felt something grab my waist.

 

 

 

 

“DAEHYUN!!!!!” I yelled.

Daehyun winked at me. He picked me up and ran off the edge with me in his arms, while I was wondering if that was actually Daehyun or if I was just crazy. We descended into the warm water.

What I think was Daehyun, kissed me on the cheek underwater.

I got above water to breath.

I smack “Daehyun” in the face.

“What the hell was that for?” Daehyun asked.

“WHAT!!! SO YOU’RE ACTUALLY HERE!!!!” My mouth dropped open in surprise.

“Yes, and so is the rest of them.” Daehyun nodded.

“HOW?!?!?” I asked.

“So, the real plan was to take you on a fun trip with all of us!!! We have a whole day planned out!!!” Jiyeon clarified.

“Oh!!!” I said, just then another person splashed in right next to me and picked me up in the water.

“Annyong.” Kai smiled brightly, kissing me on the cheek. A sudden splash of water hit Kai’s face. Kai looked back, as he wiped his face.

“YA!!!! CHUGESSO!?!?” Daehyun yelled at Kai, splashing him with water.

“THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!!!!” Kai yelled back.

“Winner gets to kiss Jieun.” Daehyun smirked.

“Wait what? I didn’t agree on this.” I said.

“Aigoo, two guys are fighting over you!!! Just go with it!” Suzy told me. I didn’t feel good about this bet over me.

Daehyun and Kai splashed each other. There was Daehyun, who I accidentally kissed, and then there was Kai, who I never have kissed. They just kept splashing water on each other, like toddlers.

I swam over to the two and splashed both of them with water.

“Boya, get her!!!!” Kai yelled.

Daehyun and Kai started to chase me out of the water and up the cliff. My back faced the cliff edge and I was FRICKING scared!!! They scared me off the cliff and I fell into the water. When they jumped off and came over to me I felt so mad at them… I’m going to kill them!!!

I didn’t talk to them at all, they apologized like 1,243 times.

It got REALLY dark so we all decided to go home.

When we got to the house we went into our rooms.

“I’m really sorry, Jieun.” Kai sincerely said.

I ignored him.

He ran up in front of me and kissed me, for the first time… on the lips.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers!!! How are you guys doing?

Okay so thanks for reading.

WARNING!!! Action coming your way!!!

So, I decided to make the fanfic less then 100 chapters, because i think that's too much.

~LeeteuksWife

P.S. I have an KPOP account Instagram called @sarangheyo_oppas

 

Baekhyun is my bias from EXO ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Kai creepin' in the background...

Baekhyun doing the sun gun!!!