Day 77 - Ottoke?

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Jieun)

Daehyun monitored me like a hawk as I tilted the steaming cup toward my lips. I took a pitiful sip, inhaling the reeking stench of the poopy tea.

“You have to drink more!” Daehyun situated his index finger at the bottom of my cup, as he sluggishly raised my cup upwards, so more of the tea rushed into my mouth. “Stop it!!” I wailed with my mouth gurgling half a cup of tea in my mouth. I threw his finger off of my cup.

“Drink EVERY single drop of that tea.” Daehyun rested his back against the wall in front of me, furrowing his eyebrows with every move I made.

*Let’s just drink this crap and get over with it, then this jerk will leave.*

I snatched the cup from off of the ground and took one colossal gulp, which tasted like it smells like, a big old pile of crap!

I finished the gulp in a daze as I flung the door open, forcefully pushing Daehyun out of the room.

*By myself… at last!!*

My thought traveled off elsewhere, and it just had to be what happened before I drank the stupid cup of tea.

The one second long kiss that made me doubt my whole getting over him phase, was I really over it all? What kind of guy leaves you for another girl and then threatens to kiss you when you don’t drink some goddamn tea?!?!

Do you consider only your top lips touching as a kiss? If not that would make me feel a lot better!

I got caught off guard because I thought he was bluffing!

My own thoughts clouded my judgment of reality, what was wrong? What was right?

Up to this moment the only thing I’m 100% sure of is that my name is Lee Jieun.

The rest of things are just a cloud of dust, crowding in my discombobulated mind.

It’s always me!

My confused mind flashed back.

1 second of pure surprise. 1 second off pure bliss.

I wouldn’t, no, I COULDN’T let myself show it, I hid it all behind a nervous yell and a warmed cup of tea.

Is it normal to hide and never present your genuine feelings?

People hide behind a mask, of perfection, at times the mask may crack leaving your true self exposed to the surface. Hidden behind the mask of the perfect liar, the mask will crack exposing the liar’s feelings and emotions, which she has taken the trouble to hide away.

Hiding the fact that it’s going to take more than her mind to get over the biggest rough-patch in her life. That she can’t push out, and has to let in.

I can’t bring myself to confront any of my feelings, that’s why it took me so long to realize that I feel in love with Daehyun… you know before he feel in love with a different girl. I lose too many people that way.

I pondered in the room by myself for so long, dust was creating around me.

I dragged myself out of the room, and saw Zelo trudging past my door.

“Dongsaeng! Zelo-ah!!” I tapped Zelo shoulder, giving him chills up his spine.

“You scared me!! Annyonghaseyo Noona.” Zelo looked at me happily.

“Geeze, you’ve been spending so much time in your room that I forgot that we were living with each other!” Zelo hooked his arm to mine.

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking and stuff. You know I did have that leg problem, if you hadn’t noticed…” I shook my head at Zelo.

“I’m sorry. Well I’m going to leave you to your thinking. J” Zelo gave me a tight and brief squeeze with his skinny but long self, before scampering away.

*They all leave…*

My loose thoughts trailed off, and I ended up in the garden room. The same garden room that Daehyun and I first kissed, I barely knew the guy, and when we kissed he acted all smug about it, like he knew it was going to happen anyways. That jerk… stealing my supposed to be, special first kiss away from me, and claiming the spot of first love.

I hated it, I hated that I could never forget my bad experiences my mind just seemed to replay them all over again until up to the point where I would cry, A LOT.

He’s been the player, always. I should have known that he wouldn’t change, just for me. That jerk didn’t know when to stop kidding around and be serious!

Come to think of it Daehyun actually didn’t know a lot… he may have gotten a lot of girls, but he certainly knows nothing about them.

*How did I fall in love with him in the first place?*

I strolled over to the small lotus filled pond and lightly tapped its surface, ripping my reflection.

*I don’t know what to do… Wow, Jieun since when have you ever?!*

I meandered around the flourished garden, butterflies fluttered into the trees, gracefully. You know until that little bird swooped down and ate it… which kind of killed the peaceful mood. Like, here we see a girl marveling at this butterfly, I’m going to eat it because… I’m a jerk, *swoops down and eats the butterfly right in front of her.* Yeah, thanks bird.

Collecting and regaining my thoughts and laid down on the stone bench.

Don’t worry it didn’t hurt at all that it was solid stone, I was wearing the traditional hanboks, and those are fluffy as hell!!

Making myself even more comfortable I pulled my arm under my head, like a self-pillow.

I looked up at the massive cherry blossom tree, shadowing me from the bright mid-day sun. The sun eclipsed behind it, giving the tree a heavenly glow.

*Run-away Cutie… heh… I remember that name. Was he implying that he thought I was cute? Or maybe that is one of his “picking up girls tactics”, he probably goes around to random girls and says: “Hey Beautiful Angel, because you’re a magical can you heal my heart? Because my heart stopped when I saw a beautiful face like yours.” I bet you he winks after he flirts.*

*That … and it always comes back to the same question, “exactly how did I fall for him in the past?”*

I don’t understand, if I thought so poorly of him, how could I ever fall in love with him, of all people.

*At this moment it doesn’t matter anymore! I don’t like him anymore, he has a girlfriend and I might have a boyfriend! He’s gone! But yet he’s still living in my parents summer villa, and our parents know nothing about or departing.*

I heaved a deep sigh.

Situating myself up, sitting with my legs crossed. Falling into a deep daze as I stared into the pond.

I remember every single detail about our memories with this pond.

I accidentally caused him to fumble into the cold water, I timidly hovered over the front of the pond awaiting his coming to the surface, as he shot out of the water of lips grazed each other’s, even before Daehyun could rid his face of all the droplets of water sliding down his skin. I felt his lip for only a spit second and I remember everything! That night was cold, yet his warmness was cozy, you know for that spit second. In one kiss I knew that he’s done this, many, MANY times before. He was a professional and I was a newbie.

Daehyun jerked away, and I fell back in shock. I most certainly remember thinking, *that stole my first kiss!!!* Not able to comprehend that I actually enjoyed that split second. I mean how would you feel if you just accidently kissed a guy you only knew for about 5 hours?!

I started back up and paced back to my room to sleep, I didn’t know that I spent 2 hours ranting about Prince Jerk.

I felt a slight shove to a nearby wall, and a desirable and luscious kiss, sending a shock to my spine.

The person leaned close to my ear whispering smugly, “Ottoke? You just stole my first kiss.”

 



 

 

How was the chapter? Great? Good? Meh? Or Bleh!!?

Just a fact about this fanfic: When I finally decided to make this fanfic I had to make a cover poster... as you see the one I use right now is... mediocre, like seriously I knew little to nothing about photo editing. But now!!! I'm better at editing, I never said I was fantastic, but I said I was better. A LOT better than my cover now...

Thank you for reading!! As always!!

Hehe so when I first started writing this fanfic the only person that was actually reading it was my sister and her friend, which i consider her my friend too. ☺♥ My viewers have increased since then, and I would like to thank you guys soooooooooo much!!!!

The only reason this is happening is because of you fantastic people!!

~ LeeteuksWife ♥