JoZy - When The Rain Falls

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Continued Day 99)

 

Suzy's perspective

__________________________

Jongup and I walked along the dirt pathways of the market.

Him and I had nothing we needed to buy.

"How about we walk around until we see a shop we want to go inside of?" I suggested.

"That's a good idea!" Jongup replied.

*see! Sometimes I can have good ideas too!!!!*

Jongup and I walked on and on until.

"Suzy!!! We should go inside the accessories store, you know you want to....." Jongup suggested.

"Araso Oppa!!" I exclaimed putting a bright smile on my face. Mostly because I could walk any longer!!!!

We hopped in to a store called, "Arrang Accessories".

There were so many pretty hair clips.

I like this one especially. It was gold and had purple flowers on he sides of it.

"Oppa what do you think?" I nudged Jongup to pay attention.

"Yeppo!!!" He exclaimed.

I clicked the hair clip off.

"Wait one second." Jongup caught my attention.

He picked up a beautiful pale pink clip with Japanese Cherry Blossoms painted as a design.

I think that clip was bumped up to my favorite.

Psh, no. Not because Jongup Oppa liked it..... maybe it was..... maybe it wasn't.

He placed his hand on my shoulder. He lifted his other hand and clipped the hair pin into my hair.

My heart was racing!!!! He was close to me, with his hand on my shoulder!!!!

Every time I see him, I'll wear this clip!

"I think this one suits you better. You look pretty. When.... uhhhhh... it's.... it's not like you didn't look pretty before I put the clip in your hair!!!!" Jongup stuttered.

"Thank you oppa!!! I like this one the most now!!!" I beamed to make him feel less awkward.

I was walking over to the cashier of the shop to pay for the clip.

"Anniyo!!!! I'll buy it for you." Jongup took the clip out of my hand.

"Ya!!! Anni!!! I'll buy it." I replied. He was already doing to much for me. I felt like a was a burden to him.

Too late! He swiftly took out his money and bought the clip.

"Suzy. Lets use unformal speech!!" Jongup showed we were comfortable as friends (or more than that).

"Ok!!! Jongup-ah!!!" I replied.

"Suzy! What do you think?!?" Jongup said.

I looked over and he clipped the pin in his hair. He looked so cute!!! If only there was a portable device you could use to capture moments within one click of a button. (She's describing a camera)

"You look nice, Noona!!!" I teased Jongup.

He and I laughed.

Just imagine the muscular and manly Jongup wearing a girls hanbok and a hair clip with makeup. Priceless moment. Just priceless. You need one of those portable memory takers with you for that moment.

"Are you hungry???" Jongup asked me like a gentleman.

"A little." I replied. We went over to a ramen house.

"This time I'm paying!!!!" I nudged oppa.

"Let's see about that." He competitively warned me.

*I'm not going down that easy!!!*

I ordered the sea food ramen. It included shrimp, egg, fish, you know all that good stuff!

Jongup ordered the beef ramen.

We were both starving so we ate like pigs!!! I didn't care if he saw me like this!!! All I cared about at that moment was eating the delicious ramen!!!

*I wonder how Jieun and Jiyeon are doing??? Jieun didn't eat anything this morning. That stubbornly polite girl, she doesn't care about herself. Putting other people in front of her. But I love her regardless. And Jiyeon too!!!!* I thought as I gobbled up the ramen.

We got the bill.

We grabbed it at the same time.

I wasn't going to back down, and neither was he.

I'm not going to lose!!!!

"Oppa!!! SARANGHAE!!!!" I yelled and acted cute. Any mans weakness is aegyo of a girl. ;) I can play dirty too.

He paused at the words I said.

I pried the bill out of his hand.

"I WON!!!! HA!" I yelled, snapping him back to earth.

I passed the money to the owner of the shop.

"My pride as a man is dead now. Thanks Suzy." Jongup joked with a strait face.

"Your welcome." I eye smiled.

*I was shocked the truest words came out of my mouth. "Oppa!!! Saranghae." It was true. I felt like I was slowly dying of embarrassment. What if he doesn't like me? What if....?*

We trotted out of the ramen shop.

The sky was dreary. It was only 1:00 A.M.!!! Aw. Seriously, it's going to rain now!!!

I got Jongup's attention and pointed to the sky.

"What??" He replied.

The droplets of rain came down.

They cascaded all over us.

"Oh!!!!" He said. He grabbed my had and we sprinted in the direction of the house.

We ran for 7 minutes until the both of us broke down from the exhaustion.

We sat on the dirt road in the rain. Soaking wet. Kind of like we took a shower with our clothes still on.

We sat resting. Enjoying the soft droplets of rain run down us.

We laid our hands up to support the rest of our body.

We placed out hand in the same place. His warm hand on mine.

*Does this classify as holding hands??? If it doesn't, then why am I exploding inside?!?!*

I looked and him. He looked at me at the same time.

We stared into each others eyes.

Innocence. Curiosity. Discovery.

*Did I like him??? Why did I feel this way when I see him?*

He put his hand on my shoulder and leaned in.

~~~~~KISS~~~~~ (sorry Babies please don't hurt me!!!)

His soft warn lips against mine.

The lesson I learned today was that, there is such thing as true and pure love. Soulmate's. love at first sight. Now I know it was all true.

*Jongup, now I know what love is.*

Now, anytime it rains I will be reminded of this moment.

I pulled away from him.

I hugged him tightly.

"Now, your mine." Jongup teased.

*I have no problem with that!!*

We started walking again after the rain cleared up.

We held hands and laughed all the way to the house.

Best day of my life.


Jongup's perspective
__________________________

I was with Suzy.

Feeling tingly.

My palms were sweating!!!

We walked for like one hour!!!

We then walked into a accessories store.

*Because I like her.... should I make a move. Wow. This is a lot more scary that I thought. Why can't the girl ask. What does it have to be the guy??* I struggled to announce out my feelings.

I made tiny moves here and there.

*COME ON YOU LITTLE BASTARD COWARD!!!!! MAKE A ROMANTIC GESTURE OR SOMETHING!!!!!!* I yelled at myself.

I saw a really nice hair pin.

I clipped it into her beautiful silky brown hair.

"I think this one suits you better. You look pretty. When.... uhhhhh... it's.... it's not like you didn't look pretty before I put the clip in your hair!!!!" I awkwardly said.

*BABO!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!! JONGUP YOU ARE THE WORST!!!!!!! NOW SHE'S GOING TO THINK YOU DON'T LIKE HER APPEARANCE!!!!!* I'm such an idiot!!!

Showing I was a gentleman I purchased the clip for her.

"Are you hungry??" I asked, you know like the nice gentleman I am.

"A little." Suzy replied.

We sprinted off to the nearest by ramen shop.

Now it was a completion to who what paying. COME AT ME BRO!!!!

*I am a man, isn't it my job to pay for meals and treat her well??? Damn it why is trying to care for Suzy so hard???? I was the guy after all!!!

"This time I'm paying." Suzy announced.

"We'll see about that." I replied competitively. 

We ate and ate. If anybody stopped us from eating they were going to lose a hand!!!

We finished. The bill came over. Our hands fought for it.

"OPPA!!!! SARANGHAE!!!" She yelled.

I froze in surprise.

*Was she joking around??*

*Oh !!! She got the bill. Oh !!!! She just payed. I feel less of a man now.*

"I WON!!!! HA!!" Suzy hollered.

"My pride as a man is dead now. Thanks Suzy." I jokingly replied with a straight face.

"Hehehe.." Suzy laughed evilly.

We went out of the shop.

Suzy nudged me and pointed to the sky.

"What???" I asked.

As it started to rain I said, "Oh!!!"

*I'm the biggest idiot ever!!!!*

We ran home.

Wow!!!! My legs were going to crumble!!!!

I stayed up to seem like I was fine, for Suzy.

*So what, I cared what Suzy thought about me!!!!*

Suzy and I finally dropped to the floor.

We supported ourselves, but accidentally held hands. Accidentally on purpose. I looked at her.I stared at her beautiful smile.

I remembered what Yongjae told me, "I dare you to confess something to the person your with, on the first day of rain comes." This was a dare between only me and him after operation drunk princess.

*You have to do it!!! For your sake!!! Damn it!!! You like her!!!!* I yelled at myself, in my head.

I just looked at her, she looked so pretty with the miniature droplets in her brown hair.

I felt it in the moment, I leaned in and then my emotions took over.

I felt happy for us, I felt like I was the king. Sorry King Jung.

She was my girl. My own, my only.

My non royal from blood princess.

The lesson I learned today is that, what you feel is the most important. 

Trust your gut or you'll miss out on something you wish you had the balls to so at that time.

*I was right, she might be "the one".*

She pulled away and hugged me tight.

I then knew she felt the same way.

As soon as she let go of me in hugging form the rain stopped.

It was like the raining symbolized me being a chicken and not showing my feelings for her.

The rain helped me express those feelings I felt for her.

Because I looked at her, innocently and with the rain drops.

I felt it in the moment.

I will remember the rain as you, Suzy.

It's delicate, clear (innocent), and pretty.

Just like you.

Love is that one person that will give you their umbrella on a raining day, getting soaked instead of you.