The First Meet

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

 

“Aish, I’m going to be late for dinner, again.” I muttered to myself. I was running at full speed, zooming to the palace. “Umma and Appa will be really pissed at me, when I get to the palace.” Maybe I should have paid more attention to who was in front of me though.

As I was sprinting, I looked away for 1 second at suddenly, BAM! I was on the ground with a throbbing head and a dirty new hanbok. Thanks a lot!

I got up with my hand shielding the new bruise on my forehead.

“AISH, WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING BABO!!!!” The person I bumped into yelled at me.

“What did you just say to me?” I questioned. He rose off the ground and looked at me.

I thought to myself *He’s really hot!*

He looked at me and said “Agassi… are you checking me out?!?” “I’m sorry but I don’t date girls that have already caused me pain…. Oh wait what about that time Yoomi… Well you don’t need to know about my personal life.”

I was ready to slap the guy! I bet he lives of his looks.

“Don’t flatter yourself, babo” I said half laughing.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!?!?!?!?! BABO???? YA ARE YOU CRAZY!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I'M PRINCE DAEHYUN!!!!! APOLOGIZE COMMONER, NOW!!!!!!!"

Yeah, "Prince Daehyun" blew calling him an idiot way out of proportion.

Well I am a princess, so really I could kick his sorry , and not face any consequences. An evil smile spread across my face. MU HA HA HA HA!!!!! Let's have some fun......

"Oh I'm sorry Prince Daehyun I really didn't know that you were a prince." I bowed, trying to resist the urge to laugh my head off.

"You are really handsome!" I smiled.

"That's more like it." Daehyun nodded in approval.

Then I just bursted out laughing.

"YA, babo your tricks don't work on me. Nice try." I confessed.

"Just remember that will find you, and when I do, your going to regret saying such harsh words to the prince. I am richer and better then you will EVER be, you peice of scum!" Daehyun bursted.

Really!?! Better than me, Princess Ji Eun. This idiot doesn't know royalty when he sees it!!!! I burned up with anger! How could he compare me to... him.

"You are that type of Prince that uses the title "I'm a Prince" to get the things he wants, well guess what Prince What's-His-Face I don't give a crap!!" I powerfully smacked him across the face, that wipped that smirk right off his pretty-boy face!

I can't lie... it was wrong but, OH HELL YES IT FELT GOOD!!!!! Jerks like this need a taste of their own medicine, and that medicine is painful and hurtful! MU HA HA HA HA!

OH CRAP, I FORGOT!!! UMMA, APPA!!!!!

"YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" Prince Whatever yelled.

I ran away, because I was 30 minutes late to dinner!!!! OH !

The stubborn little Prince Bastard ran after me. That red hand print on his face made me smile with pride.

That bastard was FAST!

I ran corners, jumped over carts, cut through the crowd, took different routes, he was tailing me the whole time, not one single step missed.

This guy was determined!

I ran and ran then suddenly stopped, Prince Daehyun looked at me angrily. He inched closer and closer.

A little something you should learn is to...KICK !!!!!

I spun tripped him. He fell to the ground, the perfect time to make my escape. I walked away, panting, so tired.

When I leaving, at the last minute Prince Jerky-Pants catches my ankle and I trip over as well.

We were both on the floor, I toss, spin, and squirm.

"LET GO OF MY ANKLE WOULD YOU!!!!!" I scream.

As soon as he let go I left.

Princess Ji Eun 1 : Prince Jerk 0.

I ran into the royal dining room where my parents scolded my for being late.

“I’m sorry, Umma, Appa this will never happen again, I promise you!” I tried to make it blow over.

“Whatever, just eat well.” My loving and kind-hearted father said.

“I’ll eat well!” I exclaimed

“Aish, this child makes me go crazy!” My father said but I actually sounded like *Aife, thisth child makeths me go crazthy!* because he had a mouthful of kimchi and rice in his mouth.

I laughed just the tinyest bit. What, it was funny.