Day 70 - Fearfully

Prince Jerk & Our 100 Day Arrangement

(Jieun)

It was approximately 6:00 in the morning and I snuck out of the house as quietly as I could.

“Sir, to the Royal Hospital please.” I asked the driver half asleep.

I fell into a slumber as the cart was being driven to the hospital, the driver had to even wake me up!

6:00 in the morning wasn’t the best time to wake up, I’m so tired.

Dragging my feet into the hospital, still half asleep I managed to get to the doctor’s office and request staying with Daehyun for a while.

I exhaled deeply at the sight of Daehyun’s motionless body.

The worst part of it was that Daehyun’s parents didn’t know about this at all. I was in a form on heart aching panic.

The immobile Daehyun was just lying there, and I wondered what was going on in his head.

Did he know he was in a coma or a perhaps he was slowly dying inside, but I wish he would be here with me, moving.

Without thinking Jieun folded her arms on the hospital bed and rested he head on her folded arms.

Before she knew it her own thoughts tired her to sleep.

 

(Daehyun)

If I’m not dead, what am I?

If I killed myself due to my own selfishness that means I’m a coward. Which is what the voice in the room basically said to me.

How do I find a way out of this white room of loneliness?

Was I in the waiting room for heaven or hell, or was I struggling to hold onto my own life?

“For the privilege of escape you must have the will to escape death and wake up as you, whether you forget everything depends on how much time you spend escaping death.” The voice boomed again.

A greened door appeared in front of me, and I was hesitant to climb in, but I then again realized that my mind was in the wrong to think of ending it all. And if I died right now, I would be fulfilling my hearts wish for love, actually love.

I wiggled on the door knob of the green door, which now had green vines growing around it, soon to be shut.

I leaped in, seeing a sign, “Maze of Fears” – Stepping in means risking your life, stepping away means immediate death. The great maze haunting you with your fears. You must resist every temptation and fear.

“No turning back now…” I muttered to myself, taking deep breaths, before bolting off in any direction that had an opening.

First opening… dead end.

Second opening was being devoured with the fast growing vines.

*Please, please, please, the third.*

YESS! IT’S OPEN!!

I slowed down and was speed walking.

Until I heart a twig snapping sound and timidly looked back.

The fast growing vines were behind me, growing towards me, while crushing everything in its path.

I sprinted as fast as I could, in the short amount of space I had away from them.

*Remember, this is for Jieun.* I tried to muster up power to run faster and faster.

Now half way through this ONE line was covered in rocks of all sizes.

*If I trip even once, I’m dead.*

I carefully stepped on the larger rocks one by one, worrying about falling to my mental death.

But the maze fell silent and there was no sound to be heard except for my own heavy breathing.

I slowed my speed down once again, cautiously looking around.

The space under my rib cage hurt from all the running, so I sat down on the rocks, heaving big sighs.

“Daehyun~~~” A soft girl voice spoke but wasn’t visible to me.

“Who’s there?” I jumped out of my seat to follow the voice.

“It’s me Jieun, I love you.” The girl’s voice sounded closer.

And I saw her standing in the middle of the aisle.

*Jieun is here, but how? She didn’t die.*

Jieun took my hand and her fingers intertwined with mine, and I could actually feel her warm touch.

“Thank you for coming.” Jieun gave me a brief hug.

“Coming to what?” I furrowed my eyebrows.

“To the wedding of course!” And just then Kai appeared behind Jieun, kissing her on the cheek.

“WHAT!?” I yelled.

“Yes, we’re getting married!” Jieun took Kai’s hands and they both looked at each other at the same time.

“Come on Daehyun! You have to come!!” My friends started to drag me into a garden with an alter in the middle, in which Kai and Jieun stood on top of.

“You may now kiss the bride, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” An old preacher stated.

*No, this can’t be. I was working so hard to see Jieun again and all I know is that they don’t care that I’m almost dead and that they’re going to get married! This is bull!* Tears started falling.

I dreaded that this happened and that’s why my mind had the idea of ending.

Kai and Jieun inched closer to each other.

*The FEAR Maze. I feared this would happen, so this is just a test!! It’s not real!!*

I bolted out of the wedding, making sure not to see Kai and Jieun, I proceeded to run out of the maze, finding more lines and shortcut holes.

Running into another opening I ran in deeper into it until I saw Jieun sitting on a pedestal and a dozen of hot girls next to her on another pedestal.

“Choose One, Choose Correctly.” A sign red.

The hot girls kept looking at me and winking and smiling, whereas Jieun was just innocently minding her own business.

12 Hot Girls V.S. Lee Jieun.

That’s too easy.

I ran over to Jieun and grabbed her hand, running away from the 12 other girls with Jieun. Because Jieun is worth more to me than any other girl out there in the universe. And I couldn’t trade her for anything else.

I walked down the mazes aisle, silently, as I pouring with sweat.

Jieun let go of my hand because she saw Jiwon on the other side, and I was happy to see him too, so I walked after her.

Until I say a clear colored trip wire on the ground, and Jieun was one step away from it.

“NO!!” I lunged my body to Jieun, pushing us both to the ground as I shielded her from anything the trip wire set off.

Small needles flew through the air and didn’t hit us, thankfully Jieun wasn’t hurt and she just picked Jiwon up and pet his soft white fur, but then Jieun walked right into the walls of the maze and disappeared.

I proceeded onto my journey for the real Lee Jieun.

Until I found the final exit of the maze.

“Congrats you are less close to dying, we give you the control of feeling, so you can feel things but not touch, see, or hear, excetera.” The voice boomed over. "You will continue to recieve tests to live." The voice added.

At that moment I felt a cold tear drop on my cheek but it wasn’t mine, it was from the real world, who as it?



The maze of fears.

And more to come later.

Daehyun has to fight death!

 

Thank you sooo much for reading!!! And thank you soooo much for 68 subscribers at the moment!! ☺♥

I seriously love "Growl - EXO", "Rum Pum Pum - f(x)", "G.R.8 U - VIXX", "Kill Bill - Brown Eyed Girls", and so much more!

KPOP is so awesome! So many bands, songs and styles! You could never get bored of KPOP!!

School starts again in a few weeks, I don't know If I'll have as much time to update, but I'm determined to finish this fanfic!!

~ LeeteuksWife ♥