Calling BelleandFran!

♥ éclair reviews ~ busy finishing requests!

Life as Zhang Yixing's

Author: BelleandFran

Chapters: 18 (on-going)

Reviewer: SimplyCuddly

 


 

Title: 10/10

Okay, I'm being honest when I personally say that the title is very eye-catching. It gives a straight yet not-too-revealing point and it makes the viewers' curiosity and 'not-so-innocent' imaginations run. Well, that's how I felt anyway! Also, the capitalization is correct!

 

Description/Foreword: 9/10

I feel like I sound extremely erted for saying this, but I really like the description! It was simple, but it drew my interests high. I also like how you put a bit of a prologue in the foreward. There's this big awkward space between the description and foreward which doesn't bother me at all really, but overall, nice job! I felt an urge to start reading. 

 

Appearance: 10/10

I have absolutely no problem with the appearance! I really like the suitable poster and the text was well-spaced. Good job!

 

Characterization: 18/20

Okay, the characters were legitimately humorous. Like seriously, I found myself laughing hysterically in practically every chapter because of Exo-M's utter weirdness. The iness in them is so high and it's crazy funny. On a side note, there was not much depth in the characters, but I suppose that's somewhat okay since this is a crackfic. 

 

Grammar and Punctuation: 16/20

Your grammar and punctuation are both excellent! I think you could have used a bit more descriptive words to enhance your readers' interest, and perhaps more elaboration on the setting and what the characters were doing. 

 

Plot: 15/15

Wow. You have a quite a mind, my friend, honestly. To me, I found this crackfic original and amazingly hilarious! Also, I always love a plot twist, and you added a couple of hilariously intriguing ones. Awesome job!

 

Flow: 8/10

The flow is totally fine with me. It's just a tad bit fast, like when she turned into , but not too fast that it strains my brain and I have no idea what the heck just happened. Well, with the latter, I felt like that often because of all the crack throughout this fic. But of course, it was funny nevertheless.

 

Total Enjoyment: 5/5

I honestly had a hard time trying to remain serious and collected while writing this review up. The crack in this fic, oh my goodness, I couldn't believe what I was reading at times due to all the mind-blowns I went through. Humor is obviously important when writing a crackfic, and you did and are doing an awesome job! Haha, keep up the amazing work!

Oh, I just remembered! You forgot to comment after filling out the form, and that's on the rules. But I'll let it slide just this once. 

 

 

Total: 91/100