Calling scarecrowscreams!

♥ éclair reviews ~ busy finishing requests!

The Last Time

Author: scarecrowscreams

Chapters: 1 (one-shot)

Reviewer: YellowGoyangi

 


 

Title: 9/10

The title suits the plot of the story well, but I am unable to call it an eye-catching title.

 

Description/Foreword: 10/10

Your description is a little piece from the story. You chose well to pick that piece because it could definitely capable of grabbing a reader’s attention.

 

Appearance: 9.5/10

For the most part, the appearance is quite nice. The size and font for the text is alright, but I’d recommend sizing it up a little. The problem I have with it is the poster. Um, your story would appear nicer-looking if you had a graphic poster to replace the other one. But then again, I can’t talk bad about this because it matches with the story quite well.

 

Characterization: 20/20

Yes, the characters are interesting. I have nothing to complain about in this category. 

 

Grammar and Punctuation: 18/20

For the most part, your grammar and punctuation was good. There were just a few errors popping up here in there.

You Wrote: Everything Jiyong, was made me fall in love with him.
Correction: Everything Jiyong was made me fall in love with him.
The comma wasn’t need.
Watch out for the errors! c:

 

Plot: 15/15

I get the plot…and it’s quite interesting. I’m not very sure if I’d call it cliché but I’m pretty sure it isn’t!

 

Flow: 8.5/10

This is a one shot, but you did a nice good in maintaining a good pace. I just wished you would have added more detail when the hit.

 

Total Enjoyment: 3/5

For the most part, I enjoyed this little one shot. Like I said in the flow category, I would have wished for more detail.

 

 

Total: 93/100

R/N; Wow, good job! You got the highest score I’ve ever given yet! Sorry this review was slow, I’m going through exams at the moment. >_<