Calling trixyByuri!

♥ éclair reviews ~ busy finishing requests!

Every Single Step

Author: trixyByuri

Chapters: one-shot

Reviewer: SimplyCuddly

 


 

Title: 8/10 

I thought it was good and it suited the story very well. It's not unique, but it's not bland either. It has some sort of poetic vibe to it which once again, suites the story. 

 

Description/Foreword: 7/10 

You didn't write much. Honestly, I didn't feel the intriguing urge to want to see what will happen next. Perhaps it's because of the strong simplicity and shortness of the description/foreward. On a positive note, it didn't give away the whole plot. 

 

Appearance: 8/10 

I'm fine with the appearance! The poster and background suite the angst genre, and the way you spaced your text was perfectly fine with me. 

 

Characterization: 18/20 

The way you portrayed Sunggyu and Kai was bold and very well done. It wasn't just some crazy love-sick obsession, but a realistic one that had some sort of deep meaning to it. On another note, the way they expressed their emotions was captivating as well.

Now on to IU. Keeping in mind that she was the reason for all this obsession and stuff, I would think she would have more of an explicit elaboration. But overall, her and the two boys' characterization didn't particularly irk me. 

 

Grammar and Punctuation: 20/20 

I didn't see anything wrong with the grammar, spelling, punctuation, or any of the like. Your choice of words were very detailed and impressive, and I always like that so I can picture what's happening clearly in my imagination. Nice job!  

 

Plot: 14/15 

I wouldn't say the plot is original, but it's not cliché either. The whole alter-ego thing surprised me, and I had to think for a couple of moments to comprehend all this intake. I always like a little twist in a story and I found yours to be nicely done. 

 

Flow: 9/10 

The flow was great, but the only thing that disturbed me was the sudden change of POVs. It threw me off. 

 

Total Enjoyment: 3/5

Some of the parts were a bit confusing concerning the past, but I enjoyed this story nevertheless. One-shots usually aren't my cup of tea, but I kinda liked this one. Great job!

 

 

Total: 87/100