Calling PureBride!

♥ éclair reviews ~ busy finishing requests!

天国; Eden Poodle vs Dino

Author: PureBride

Chapters: 2 (two-shot)

Reviewer: YellowGoyangi

 


 

Title: 9.5/10

It’s a cute title, that’s for sure. I definitely found it eye-catching since I too agree that Jonghyun resembles a dinosaur while Luna resembles a poodle. The only thing I’ll complain about is the Hangeul. I don’t recommend it because it makes the title tacky-looking.

 

Description/Foreword: 10/10

I like how you put just a part of the story into the description, it capable of grabbing the reader’s attention. Therefore, I give you a 10! c: 

 

Appearance: 8.5/10

Although the poster is very bright, cute and eye-catching, there is something about the background that bugs me. Maybe it’s just me? xD I’m guessing that this is going to me cute romance story? If so, it suits the poster very well. 
I will recommend more HD/HQ photos for the show of characters and it’s better to keep the photos in the same size, otherwise, the appearance of the photos would look tacky.
Now, onto the chapters…wow. I usually don’t recommend using layouts on the chapters but for some reason this layout looks good on the story! The layout matches the poster and background, it doesn’t make the text hard to read, AND it’s cute-looking. Good job!

 

Characterization: 20/20

Your story is only two chapters, but in those two chapters I can say that the character do indeed follow their characteristics likes said in the description.

 

Grammar and Punctuation: 19/20

Well, your grammar and punctuation in your writing is quite good…excluding a few errors here and there.

You Wrote: After the click from the door, they both was quiet.
Correction/Suggestion: Once the click from the door was heard, they both went silent.

Just watch out for those little grammar mistakes, alright? c: 

 

Plot: 14.5/15

The plot is slightly cliché but quite…interesting. It’s not that very cliché because I can’t really predict what’s going to happen next. Which is good!

 

Flow: 10/10

Overall, the flow was good! Not too fast, not too slow; I have nothing to complain about.
 


Total Enjoyment: 5/5 

Let me first say that I love stories like these. They’re really cute with a pinch humor into them. But honey, you made me CRACK UP. Luna went through all that just to…FART?! I was laughing while face palming myself, oh my goodness!

 

 


Total: 96.5/100

R/N; I ended up reading your updated chapter. I was kind of disappointed to see that it had ended though. :c I think…this is the best score I’ve ever given to any story yet. O: Good job!! I definitely had fun reviewing your story, so thank you!