Calling retrea!

♥ éclair reviews ~ busy finishing requests!

Almost

Author: Retrea

Chapters: 1 (one-shot)

Reviewer: YellowGoyangi

 


 

Title: 4/10

I’m not really sure if this title suits the story. “Almost” Almost what? Maybe I missed the reasoning for this title but I could come up with MANY different titles that would suit this story.

 

Description/Foreword: 10/10

I really like put you put for the description and foreword because it made me want to read more! :D It’s not revealing but it’s definitely capable of grabbing a reader’s attention.

 

Appearance: 6/10 

Try keeping the text the same font, color, and size. (Description and Foreword) The mood in which the poster gives to the reader suits the feel of the story quite well. Now the background honestly makes the appearance look tacky. In AFF, the backgrounds are repeated and the image you used doesn’t look good when repeated. 
I recommend requesting to a shop and getting at background that matching the poster and the mood.

 

Characterization: 20/20

I have no problem with your story in this category! The characters do indeed follow their roles and yes, they are quite interesting.

 

Grammar and Punctuation: 20/20

This will the very first time I’ve ever given someone a perfect score in this category. I seriously had to REREAD your story to see if there were errors I missed. Good job!

 

Plot: 15/15

This plot is ever so slightly cliché, but it’s okay because you’ve managed to make this story unique in its own way. It was interesting.

 

Flow: 7/10

If this wasn’t a one-shot I would have called the flow too fast, but since it is a one shot, I’ll give you the points. The story would have been easier to understand if you were a bit clearer on where your characters were at. I see that you would change scenes quite often, so it’s important that you make it very clear for the readers on where the characters at.

 

Total Enjoyment: 5/5

This story was…AMAZING. I received a thrilled feeling as I read your story and I honestly wished that this story wasn’t a one-shot, but a chaptered story. The usage of figurative language was absolutely…amazing! There were absolutely NO errors in between, which made my time reading very enjoyable. ^^ The fact that Chanyeol loved Luhan instead of Baekhyun broke my heart, as well as when Sehun would cheat on Luhan. TT_TT
BUT THE ENDING…oh my goodness. It made me understand why this story was under the tag “horror.”

 

 

Total: 87/100

R/N; This was the first Exo fanfic I reviewed!! That fact that it was a fanfic as well…made me so excited to read it! I’m impressed with your grammar; it’s flawless like native English speakers. As you can see, I really enjoyed it, so thank you so much for requesting it to me! ^w^