The Two Side

Coming Back to You

Hyunseong's POV

The check up session was done, and thanks to Donghyun hyung who was there for Dasom, she could go through it calmly. I couldn't accompany her because only family was allowed. It was hard for me to believe to accept it when the doctor said that the probability was that she was suffering from Retrograde amnesia, when she couldn't remember the things from the past before that accident. Yet, she could remember Maths, she even could write her name. She remembered how to count, read and write, but she did not remember when she learned all of them.

It was unbelieveable for me, to be forgotten by the person I loved the most, by the girl who I know truly loved me.

I looked at her when she was going out from the lab with Donghyun hyung. It was her last check up session.

I smiled to her. I promised, I would never letting her to break up with me once again.

"Dasom-ah," I called.

She looked at me while I ran slowly to her.

"Have you done your check-up?" I kept that smile on my face, at least to let her brain familiar with me.

She nodded without a smile. A blank expression was shown on her beautiful face.

"Hyung, I've told your parents about her, and they are coming here." I said to Donghyun hyung.

"Thank you, Hyunseong. I even haven't think about that."

"It's okay hyung. You're accompanying her the whole day. I should be the one who thank you for always staying beside my future wife."

He smiled.

Suddenly I remembered that I had a meeting in fifteen minutes.

"Ah, I had to go. Hyung, please take care of my princess."

I turned to Dasom. "Princess, I have to go now. Make sure you remember me," I said then I pecked her cheek quickly.

"Bye bye," I said with a big smile and walked to the lift.

I wouldn't let her said what she said to me right before the accident happened.

'We... let's break up, Hyunseong' 

That sentence was still repeating again and again in my mind everytime I saw her blank expression. I would not let you go, Dasom. I wouldn't let the past being repeated in front of my eyes again.

----

Donghyun's POV

"Princess, I have to go now. Make sure you remember me," Hyunseong said.

Then he kissed her cheek. A short one, but it gave me a slight unbearable pain when I saw it.

He bid a goodbye and then walked to the lift.

We were still there, looking at Hyunseong until he got into the lift.

"Sommie-ya, do you want to get into your room?" I asked. She nodded again without any expression. I felt terrible when I saw that blank face.

"Let's go" I held her hand and took her to the room.

"Oppa..." she finally spoke to me after I led her to sit down. "Yes?"

"Is he really my fiancee?" she asked.

"Yes, he is. He is your fiancee, Dasomie." I answered.

"Then... should I learn to love him?" she looked at me, waiting for a respond.

Her question, was the same question she asked me two years ago.

 

--flashback--

"Oppa..." young Dasom called Donghyun as she sat on his bed.

"Mmm?"

"Oppa, today... Hyunseong, the one that always plays with you.... umm..."

"What's wrong?" Donghyun shifted his gaze from the balance sheet in his hand to his beloved sister.

"Umm... he said, he loved me."

"W-what?"

"Yes... I think he really loves me. He was so serious. Should I learn to love him?" she asked in an innocent tone.

"Well, maybe." Donghyun shrugged, hiding his disappointment. After all Hyunseong was his friend.

--

"Oppa?"

"N-no... No." I said, stutterred. "Eh, I mean, if you really loved him before, you will be able to love him today. If you can remember how to write, you will remember your love for him. You don't need to force yourself."

"But... I think he's hurt because I can't remember him and our love."

"No need to be in a rush. Your head will ache again once you force yourself. So, listen to me." I said, grabbing her shoulders and looking deep ather eyes.

She nodded again. "Okay. I understand." She sighed. "Why I can't remember everything?"

Maybe because it was better for you not to remember what I said to you that day. 

Suddenly the door was opened. Eomma and appa were arrived here.

 

------------

Yeay, Chapter 2~!

There will be a big secret to be revealed in the next chapter! Stay tuned!