Giving My All

Coming Back to You

It was a silent drive between the three. Hyunseong was driving, while Donghyun was in the passenger seat. Dasom, wet and tired, was half asleep in the back seat. The three didn't speak along the way. 

Reaching the house, Hyunseong parked the car inside the carport, avoiding the two would be soaked in the rain once again if he parked outside. 

"We're arrived," Hyunseong said to the two people without looking at them.

Donghyun immediately looked behind. "Somie...," he called. 

"Ung?" asked her.

"Let's get inside and change our clothes." She only nodded slowly as a respond. 

Once they were in, Dasom's father had been waiting for them. 

"Where have you been? Going to play until this late?" he looked at Dasom. "Look at you!"

He shifted his gaze towards Donghyun.

"What were you doing? Letting her get wet like this!"

"I'm sorry. That was me who took her." Donghyun said.

"You said you wanted to cure her. But by playing like this I know you are not serious!"

"I know. I'm sorry. That's my fault."

Somie suddenly spoke, "it's not his fault."

"Somie, it's okay. It's my fault," he said to her. "Hyunseong, bring her upstairs first."

A sight of the past popped out inside Dasom's mind

-

"Oppaa, play with me," a five-year-old Dasom was running around the house while Donghyun was doing his homework.

"Wait until I finish this. I'll play with you."

"Oppa, ppalliii, chase me..." she said while running. She ran and ran until she bumped into a big vase. A sound of the vase hitting the floor could be heard. 

Little Donghyun rushed to the place where the sound came from. There he found a broken vase, and his sister, crying.

"Somie.. are you okay? Are you hurt?"

She was sobbing, "I... I... didn't.... Oppaa.... Appa... " 

"Yah, don't be afraid. You wouldn't get punished." he said and patting Dasom's head.

A bit later, Their dad found out and called the two kids. He asked, "Who broke my vase?" He was calm at first. "It was a present from my friend." Dasom was really afraid.

"Me.. appa..." a scared, shaking Donghyun said. He knew he might be punished. But at least Dasom wouldn't be scared.

"How come?"

"I... I.... I was running, and I bumped into it."

"Why were you not careful? How if you or someone else getting hurt? How if Dasom gets hurt because of you? I have told you two not to run inside the house!"

"I'm sorry appa. That's my fault."

Little Dasom cried loudly.

"Huwaaaa, that's not his fault....... I... I... I... did it... Don't punish oppa."

"Don't punish oppaa" she said repeatedly.

-

Hyunseong was about to reach Dasom, but she suddenly walked closer to her dad.

"Appa... I'm tired of this. Can't you not blaming him anymore?"

"Dasom?"

"Stop blaming him. It's not his fault."

Everyone was stunned by her change. He was back into the old Dasom.

She was flustered and grabbed Donghyun with her.

"S-sommie..." Donghyun called her.

She brought him to his room and closed the door.

"I'm so tired of this." she said.

Donghyun couldn't say anything. He was quite shocked to see Dasom like that.

"Why can't you treat me coldly?" she asked.

"If you acted cold, it would be easy for me to pretend like that. Like I don't need you."

"What? Somie?" Donghyun asked again, still not fully understand. "You pretended to be sick...."

"Yes! I hate you!" she said. "I hate that now you treated me really well. I hate that you always sacrifice yourself for me. I hate that because I can't pretend anymore. I hate that when I am normal, you would be gone once again. I can't live with that." she said while crying.

"That's why I pretended to be weak, to be someone who couldn't live normally, so you could come back to me. That was the only way I thought."

Donghyun brought her to his embrace. She hit his chest several times, yet he didn't budge.

"I won't go anywhere," Donghyun reassured her while caressing her hair.

"Lie... Appa would tell you to go and then you will leave me again after this."

"No, I won't. Promise." Donghyun hugged her again, comforting her. "It's alright."

"Don't always say 'it's alright'." she told him.

He looked at her closely and asked her," So do you remember all of that?"

Their eyes locked and Dasom nodded to him. Again, he wiped the hot tears from her cheeks.

"Glad you are back, Somie." He leaned forward and put his forehead on her.

"I'm back. But I'm afraid you'll go after this." she said, being worried.

"I won't. Because I can't live without you." he whispered.

Their lips were an inch apart. They could feel each other's breath. Donghyun moved forward a bit closer. Instead of kissing her lips, Donghyun pecked her nose. A short peck made Dasom blushed.

"Go take a bath and change those clothes." he said with a big smile.

"Ung" she said. Her cheeks were flushed as crimson. 

--

She woke up in his hug. The person she loved the most was sleeping right beside her. His soft snore was heard, and Dasom thought it was a beautiful sight in the morning to see his sleeping expression. She scooted closer to him, snuggling against his chest. 

She was shocked when those hands of him moved. One on her waist and one on her head, caressing her long hair.

"Good morning." he said with a deep voice.

"Good morning." she answered, which ended with a sweet peck on one of his cheek.

"If you're being like this, I can not guarantee what would happen," he whispered with a playful tone. 

"What?" . "Nothing happened last night." she stared into his eyes. "And I believe you. You're not that kind of guy."

"Don't believe me. After all I am a guy." he said, looking at her lovingly, but with serious stare.

"I believe you."

As immediate as she said those words, he flipped her and positioned himself above her. 

"I have told you I am a guy." Controlling her heart beat, Dasom encircled her hands around his neck. "I have told you I believe you."

"Then..." he paused. He aimed for her soft, pink lips. He didn't know why but at that moment, he wanted their soul to be attached to each other, so they don't need to be separated ever again. This time, the kiss was sure. He loved her and he knew she loved him. 

They broke the kiss to take a breath.

"See,... you make me crazy for wanting and having you beside me." Donghyun said while playing with her dark hair, amking her blushed again with his words.

Dasom smiled bitterly. Deep inside, they both knew, her dad wouldn't let her together.

"I'll try to talk to your dad," he said, as if he could read Dasom's mind.

"I will too." she said.

--

=w= My mind is getting corrupted? Idk >u<

Sweet Donghyun all the way~~~

Sweet Donghyun vs Cold Donghyun

*cough* it's my concept* cough* XD

Love love love all the waaay~~