Warmth

Coming Back to You

--Hyunseong's POV--

That night Donghyun hyung brought Dasom home. I never knew where they went. But Dasom was sleeping and Hyung carried her from his car. He entered the house, carrying the sleeping Dasom who looked peaceful yet tired.

"Hyung," I tried to call him despite of our fight earlier. I stood in front of him to ask.

"Move," he said in a cold tone.

I walked back two step to let him walked to Dasom's room, tried not to start any conflict. But I followed them upstairs.

"Hyung..." I called again. He ignored me and kept walking.

He entered the room and put Dasom on the bed. Again, that abandoned feeling in my heart started to show the pain to me.

What I saw after that was more than enough. As soon as Donghyun hyung put her on the bed, she grabbed his jacket as if she knew he would leave. He was shocked too, but then he put away her hands and set a blanket on her.

Dasom-ah, was it him? The person you loved, was it Donghyun hyung? I knew I was silly to think that you would love your own brother like a man. But all things, your actions, your gaze when you looked at him, those sparkles on your eyes everytime you talk about him, that was unusual.

--

We were sitting on a bench in a park. That day was the third day after we were officially dating.

"Dasom-ah?" I called her.

"Um?" she looked at me with her sparkling eyes.

"When was your first kiss?" I asked her.

"Umm.. if you count Donghyun oppa, then it's when I was four or five." It broke my heart, but at that time I thought it was nothing more than an affection between siblings.

--

Her first kiss, her first dance, her first valentine, Hyung took it all. He was even the first man to see her on her prom dress. Me? I was always the second.

He went straight to me and signalled that he wanted me to go out too. I followed without saying anything. Hyung didn't seem want to talk to me either. It was getting tough between us. Both wanted the best thing for Dasom in our each perception.

I went straight to my room and stayed there, thinking all about Dasom and this tangled relationship.

--

 

 

--Dasom's POV--

"Dasom-ah, wake up," said a voice to me. I opened my eyes only to find Hyunseong who was looking at me with a tray of breakfast on his hands.

He put the tray on thenight stand and he looked at me with his big smile. "Wake up, princess. It's time for breakfast." I sat up on my bed, feeling weird to see him.

I rubbed my eyes. "But I need to wash first..."

"Hum, okay then, wash yourself and I will be waiting here," he said while patted my head. Lastly, right before I stood up, he kissed my cheek and grabbed my shoulders then pushed me to the bathroom. "Quickly wash up, baby," he said with his excited voice.

When I opened the bathroom door after a quick wash up, he already settled down the breakfast on a small table. 

"Dasom-ah, sit here," he siad while patting an empty spot on the bed. He quickly put the table as soon as I sat down.

"Here it is, a morning breakfast for Princess Dasom," he said. I had to admit the breakfast looked really good. Some sandwiches which looked really delicious, a slice of apple pie, a glass of chocolate milk, a glass of orange juice, and even a beautiful white rose as a decoration. It was a bit too much, both the portion and the way he served it.

"Hyunseong.. isn't this too much? I can't eat them alone," I said to him, trying to be polite.

"It's okay. I didn't know what you would like, so I bring everything you like for breakfast," he quickly said, "and I made the sandwiches and the chocolate milk."

He smiled. 

It was great to see someone smile at me.

"What? Dasom? Should I feed you?" he teased me.

"Ahni," I said. I took the plate of apple pie and handed him that.  "Eat with me."

"Hmm, okay." and he took the apple pie with his hand and bit it.

Why did he look so happy? His smile made me warm. 

A glass of chocolate milk was already in front of my face, with Hyunseong's hand grabbing it.

"Milk?"

I took the milk and sipped it. Hyunseong chuckled.

"Look what we have here, a chocolate milk moustache," I was blank while he used his thumb to wipe the milk stain from my upper lip.

It was.... 

I suddenly remembered that I had to figure what was the song that Donghyun oppa used to play for me. Did Hyunseong know something about that?

"Hyunseong..."

"Yes?" he said after he gulped the orange juice.

" Do you know what is my favorite music? A special music for me?"

" Hum, I think you're not that picky, but there is a CD that you always love to listen when you are studying. Oh, wait, " he looked around and he came to my study desk. There was some CDs being arranged on the rack and he picked one of them.

"Ah!" It seemed that he found the thing he was looking for.

"I think it's this one. You told me you burned the songs by yourself. Mostly it's piano composition."

He handed me the blue CD box. At the front side of the box, "Kim Da Som" was written there.

"Thank you." I said. Was the song inside this CD? Would I be able to find that song? Or should I asked Donghyun oppa instead? Would he even answered me?

 

--

 

After the breakfast I asked Hyunseong to play the CD for me. I was ready. It didn't matter how hurt it would be. I just had to collect the pieces of my memory, like the doctor said. Experiencing things I used to experience before I lost my memory would help me regain it.

Hyunseong used my laptop to play it. So I was sitting on the bed with him. The laptop was in front of us, or Hyunseong to be exact. He clicked and the first song was played. 

As the music went on, the pain was built in me. I knew it was the right song, but then, again my head showed its denial. Hyunseong stopped the music and hugged me.

"No..." I said while I was still in pain. "Continue, please continue," I cried.

"But..."

"No matter what, continue... please" I begged.

He didn't have a choice but to play the music again. It gave me so much pain but I just had to stand with it. 

It hurt but I had to use this song to remember my past. 

Hyunseong still hugged me tight, as if it would reduce the pain.

'Breath, Somie, breath', I just happened to remember what Donghyun oppa always said. I had to control myself.

 

--

 

Updateee ><

dundundundun~~ what would happened next? >w<