Torn Hearts

Coming Back to You

Donghyun's POV

Too bad I neglected my work for three days. However it was not that I regret that I spent three days to wait for Dasom. Ya, Kim Donghyun, why couldn't you focus on your work? I was about to start my work when suddenly Mr. Kim came to my room.

"Donghyun," he called me.

"Yes, appa..."

"Glad to see you here. I want to tell you something."

"Sure, appa. Is there something wrong?" I asked without any precaution.

"I have decided to let Hyunseong live with you and Dasom in the main house. When your mother and I going for a business trip for a month, he will be there and accompany Dasom. He also has to learn about business, so you can teach him as well."

An awkward silence was there. Hyunseong would live with us. Should I be happy about this?

I worked and worked, hoping that what I had heard could be changed if I worked hard. It hurt to see the girl you love being in someone else's hug. I finished checking the sixth reports when I finally realized my back was hurt. I took a glance at the clock. It was 10 PM. What a tiring night to be spent only staring at the paper and checking it.

I guessed I just have to go home to see the couple. Bitter.

 

I drove my car until I reached home. I saw Hyunseong's car with the interior light being . There, I saw a shadow of Hyunseong trying to get close to the passenger seat, which was no other than Somie. It was obvious he wanted to kiss her. Did they kiss?

Suddenly Hyunseong got out from the car and ran to the passenger's door, being panic. What happened to Somie? I went out from my car and ran to them.

"Yah, Hyunseong, what happened?"

"Hyung, her head is aching again!" he said while opening the car door, showing a painful expression of Somie.

Without thinking I carried Somie inside. I carried her into her room and placed her safely on her bed. I didn't care to anything else, not to the weird gaze that had been thrown by the maids at us.

"Somie, does it really hurt?" I asked slowly. She only nodded and grabbed her hair. A painful expression was drawn on her face.

I came closer and she hugged me tight, she grabbed the shoulder parts of my shirt. Was the pain really unbearable?

"Somie-ya.. breath... slowly, like I told you before." I commanded her.

She adjusted her breath and by that I could see bit by bit her pain was gone.

 

 

Hyunseong's POV

I was too panic when I saw Donghyun hyung took her from my passenger seat. He moved fast, as if he was afraid that something happened to his sister.

But then I felt left. However, I was her fiancee.

I didn't know what happened. I followed them to Somie's room. 

"I love you Dasom, Kim Dasom." that what I said to her before I leaned in closer. But her sudden reaction scared me. It seemed that she was really in a painful condition.

I didn't know and I didn't want to find out why. I stepped into her room where I found she was half crying, hugging Donghyun hyung. To be honest I was a bit..... startled. I looked down and bit my lower lip as a reaction. 

But they were siblings, right? I shouldn't have thought like that about them. Shim Hyunseong, what had you thought about? Why did I love her so much that I became jealous to her brother? Tsk, Shim Hyunseong, get rid of that jealousy.

I looked at her and she was really hurt. I hoped I could do something for her. I hoped I would be the one she hugged. I just loved her too much, Dasom.

"Somie-ya.. breath... slowly, like I told you before." Donghyun hyung said.

Gradually she became calm. Maybe she didn't feel it anymore. I sighed in relief.

Donghyun hyung made her lay down on the bed. 

I stepped closer to them. "Dasom-ah..." I said, half whispered.

I grabbed her hand, she looked weak. Maybe it was all my fault not to take her home directly from the hospital.

"What's wrong with her, Hyunseong?" asked Donghyun hyung.

"Suddenly she had a headache, hyung. Maybe it was because she was tired." I said, "I'm sorry that I didn't take her home directly like you said. We went to several places today, so...." I tried to be honest.

"Maybe that's why," Donghyun hyung replied shortly. He sighed and looked at me, his expression was blank.

"Let's talk outside, Hyunseong. Somie needs a rest." he said to me after he stood up.

 

We left Dasom and went outside.

"Hyunseong, what happened? Why suddenly she got that headache again? Did you do something that remind her to her past?"

"I-I...." he guessed it right. All right. What I had done was trying to drag her into our past memories. Trying her favorite food, visiting her favorite places.  I was forcing him.

"What did you say a moment before she felt the pain?"

"I said, 'I love you Dasom, Kim Dasom.' Only that hyung," I looked down, trying to prevent my lips from saying that I wanted to kiss his sister.

He was thinking about something until finally he said, "Next time, if she's having a headache again, tell her to breath and calm down. For now, until she got better,, please avoid the conversation that can make her being like that." 

"O...Okay hyung. I will."

 

----------------------------------------

update update~~ :3 sorry that it took a long time to update ><