A Piece of Memory

Coming Back to You

Dasom's POV

I was sitting on a green meadow, looking at how sky can be so blue and calm. I spotted two little kids were plaing around in the meadow. A girl and a taller boy.   They both were cute and pale skinned. The girl was chasing the boy with a smile on her face, and a small voice calling the boy. The boy, being tall and having longer legs, run a bit faster, leaving the girl. 

The girl stumbled and fell on the ground. Suddenly a cry was being let out from . Was it that hurt? The older boy stopped and shocked to find the girl was falling. He ran back to her and helped her to sit. He looked at the girl's wound on her leg and cleaned it from dirt.

He kissed the wound. "It won't hurt. It will be okay." The girl stopped crying eventhough she still showed a hurt expression.

Suddenly the sky was dark, and everything was black. 

"What do you mean by breaking up? How can you do this to me? We love each other, right?" a voice of a man startled me in the darkness. 
 

It made me shivered, that voice. My head started to feel the pain. The same pain that I had always felt since I woke up at the hospital. I have heard that voice somewhere before, but I didn't know whose voice it was.

I opened my eyes only to find Donghyun oppa's face sleeping in front of me. Tears slowly rolling down from my eyes. I could feel his calm breath on my cheek, erasing all the pain that I felt. 

My right hand found its way to touch his cheek. He opened his eyes slowly by the time I touched his pale skin.

"Good morning," he said sleepily.

"Good... morning.." I said to him. I smiled a bit. At least he was there.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

 

Donghyun's POV

She immediately sat up with a smile then rubbed her eyes in a childish manner, just like the usual her. Nothing changed.

I patted her back and said, "I'm going to wash first, okay? See you later." I turned my gaze to her when she was there, looking blank at her study table. What I realized next was that she was looking at a photoframe.

"Oppa..." she said, still looking at the photoframe.

"Yes? What do you see?"

"Who are those kids?"

"It's us, Somie."

She showed a shock expression for a milisecond then she looked at me again, "Okay. See you later, oppa."

 

I went out from her room. Walking to my room, I heard Grandpa's voice downstairs. He must be down there, maybe wityh Hyunseong, I thought. Were they talking about Somie? Would Grandpa like him?

Right, I needed to go to the office. After washing, I went downstairs, only to see Hyunseong feeding Dasom.

"Grandpa, good morning," I said trying to be as normal as I could.

"Ah Donghyun, here, have a breakfast with us!"

I sat down next to Grandpa, in front of Dasom.

Grandpa asked again, "How was your sleep? Was Dasom being afraid of storm?"

She nodded slowly.

"Yes," I answered shortly, almost at the same time when she nodded. Hyunseong stared at us with a sharp expression. Did he, perhaps... jealous? I wanted to let out a smirk, but then I covered it with a fake cough.

 

Hyunseong's POV

"How was your sleep? Was Dasom being afraid of storm?"

Dasom nodded and Donghyun hyung said "yes". The image of them sleeping together was lingering my mind. Was it really more than an affection between siblings like what I thought before? Dasom, what did he mean to you? A brother, or someone more precious than that?

----------------

 

an updateeee~~~