Leave, with You

Coming Back to You

She didn't know how to solve this condition. Should she let him go? But then she herself couldn't accept that kind of condition. She knew she was selfish, weak and stupid that she couldn't live without him.

Dasom couldn't sleep that night. She had bad dark circles around her eyes in the morning, just to remind her how awful her thought was. She walked with half-closed eyes along the corridor to go down. 

Donghyun observed his girl. His cute girl was walking without even seeing where she went. He smiled and held one of her hand. It shocked her. Her eyes opened widely and she turned around only to find Donghyun.

"Oppa..."

Donghyun's smile vanished once he spotted those dark circles. "What happened to your eyes? Did you get enough sleep?" Again, he couldn't hide his worries.

Dasom smiled weakly and shook her head. Wanting to reassure him, Dasom said, "No. It's just I can't sleep. Don't worry, oppa."

"You're lying, right?" asked Donghyun, which surprised her. He knew her so well. "See, you always flash that ugly smile when you are about going to lie."

A habit that herself didn't even know. but he knew it well. He knew her better than herself, than anyone in this world.

"Ahni.. it's okay..." she said while looked down.

Donghyun cupped her face and made her looked straight at him. "The second thing you do when you are lying. Avoid someone's eyes."

She pouted and started to get sad. That night's conversation she heard came back to her mind.

"You know, I heard your conversation last night, with appa."

Donghyun sighed. He could imagine how sad she was when she heard those things last night. Still cupping her face, he pecked her nose lightly, which made her closed her eyes.

"Don't worry. I'm here, Somie."

"I... am afraid I become too egoist. Do you really want to stay with me?" Fear could be seen on her eyes. She was afraid he would say no. But she wanted him to be honest.

"I am one hundred percent sure, Kim Dasom. I want you, not any other girl. Nineteen years ago, now and ten years from now, fifty years from now, I still do."

Suddenly Donghyun thought about an idea. "Follow me", said Donghyun towards her.

He brought her, a bit running to find Mr. Kim.

"Appa!" he said, a bit loud while running around the house.

"What is it?" a voice of Mr. Kim was heard from the dining room.

"Appa.. I..." he breathed first. "I will go to Milan."

Dasom was shocked to hear that. The thing she was afraid of the most would happen. And it was Donghyun himself who said it. Even her dad was a bit shocked hearing what Donghyun had just said.

"I will go to Milan, as long as Dasom be with me. Dasom should go with me, to Milan. And we will run the business together. Please appa..."

Dasom's tears started to roll from her eyes. He didn't want to leave her. He wanted to stay with her even though he had to go far from Korea.

"And?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Give me one year. I will build the business there. I can make it if she's with me."

"And, how will your relationship be?" This question surprised Donghyun. What did Mr. Kim try to imply?

"What do you mean by that, appa?" asked Donghyun. He held Dasom's hand in his tightly. A same tight hold was felt from Dasom.

"Will she be only your girlfriend, without any status? And you expect me to let you live together in a foreign country together?"

Donghyun was frozen. He didn't thinkt hat far. But... did this mean? Mr. Kim would let him to.......

"Go get engaged. After one year I will decide whether you could marry Dasom or not." 

The couple's eyes got bigger once they heard about this plan. Engaged. Her dad who always disagree with their relationship was now asking them to get engaged and .... they could have a chance to get married...

Dasom looked at Donghyun and he was there. A big smile was already plastered on his face.

"Appa!" Dasom chirped. "Thank you."

He only smiled and continued his words," but remember, one year. Only one year, Donghyun, Dasom." 

Even though her dad wasn't that warm, but now Donghyun could feel that he was actually a good man. He just wanted Donghyun to thought about all possibilities and Dasom's future. He was right. it was in his hand now. Dasom's happiness was his, and only him would create a happiness for Dasom.

"Appa... thank you..." Donghyun even bowed. He couldn't say anything right now. Too happy, that was the right word to express himself. If he could, he would hug Dasom's dad right there. He could feel his cheek getting hurt because he smiled uncontrollably.

"Now have breakfast and get rings for you two. I would have a small party for that," said Mr. Kim, still in a cold tone, even though actually he was relieved Donghyun could think like that and could sacrifice himself for Dasom.

"I have told you," said Mrs. Kim. "Donghyun would do anything for Dasom, but he wouldn't let her go." Dasom looked at her mother. "Eommaaa!"

"What?" asked her mother innocently.

"Why didn't you tell me that appa didn't mean to separate us?" Dasom asked.

"Why didn't you ask your father?" her mother asked back.

"I want the best things for my daughter. including the best man." said her father shortly.

Dasom cried again. This time it was tears of happiness.

"Don't cry", Donghyun said to her.

She pulled Donghyun towards her and hugged him tight. Finally, she didn't have to worry about living without him. 

"Kids.. can we eat now?" asked Mrs. Kim, interrupted their moment. They broke the hug, blushing. "Donghyun, please ask grandpa to have breakfast with us," she asked Donghyun.

"Yes, eomma," he said. Leaving Dasom with a smile, he walked towards his Grandpa's room.

--

Author's note:

Hiii OuO

Oh, Just in case you all want to see more Boyfriend random talks by me... visit my blog : http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/699337

---