Your Voice

Coming Back to You

Dasom's POV

"Oppa, welcome home", I said to him in his hug. It felt comfortable.

"Why did you sleep outside?" he asked me. I could see he was getting worried.

"I was waiting for you," I smiled. Then I realized that Hyunseong was on the sofa too.

"Uh, why is Hyunseong here?" He wasn't there the last time. Did he find me and sleep beside me?

 

I remembered a bit of my memory right before I had that accident. Only a bit. 

I was speaking with someone, crying, saying things I still couldn't remember. I only remember right after I hung up, there was a truck with a high speed in front of my car. Looking from my condition after I woke up from coma, I didn't hurt anything except my head. 

But who was that? While thinking of this I started ignoring Hyunseong. I left him after I got a headache this morning. I locked myself in my room, trying to remember more. But I got nothing.

Was this right to ignore my own fiancee? 

 

"Somie... I bought your favorite cake," Donghyun oppa said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Umm, cheesecake, you liked it very much. Do you still like it?" he asked me back.

"I don't know," I looked down. It seemed I disappointed him.  "Well, then let's put it on the fridge. You cane at it tomorrow," he said with a smile. Sorry, oppa. I couldn't even remember what my favorite food was.

"Um, I will eat it later. Thank you oppa," I said. I didn't want to make him disappointed.

Then I looked at the sleeping Hyunseong. "Oppa, " I called Oppa while still looking at my fiancee.

"Yes?"

"Go first to have dinner, take a bath and sleep well. I will wake up him." I said to him.

"Well......, alright." then he left us.

 

Hyunseong. Why couldn't I love you like I used to do? I looked at his sleeping face. An innocent face, frowned, but then it became his normal expression again. What was you thinking? Without realizing, I smiled because of his expression.

"Hyunseong," I called while shaking his arm.

"Hyunseong,"

He moved his body a bit. Frowned again. He opened his eyes.

"Eummh, you already awake?" he asked me blankly. He moved his body to sat in a comfortable position. He patted a space beside him, asking me to sit with him.

"You were the one slept, " I said, "go back to your room."

"Aren't you angry at me?" he asked again. A small smile was formed beautifully by his M shaped lips.

"No, earlier, I just… need a time alone. I'm sorry." I looked down," Sorry for leaving you, sorry for ignoring you." I sat beside him.

"Pssst.." he put his finger on my lips, cutting my words.

"Apologize accepted." he whispered with a big smile. His eyes squinted.

"Now go to sleep," I said.

"Umm," he hugged me, "with you?" he teased.

I hit his arm playfully, "noo, go to sleep by yourself."

He pouted and said," But you slept with Donghyun hyung yesterday. So you loved him more than me?" He asked.

"You know, Dasom-ah, I'm your fiancee but I become an outsider once you're with hyung. I feel like I don't know the real you. At all."

He hugged me tighter and breathed near my left ear.

"I think I just love you so much that I become jealous seeing you love your brother so much."

'So you loved him more than me? Answer me!' those words were echoing in my mind.

It... it was... Hyunseong's voice... I remembered he said that. He sounded angry. That was before the accident........

What happened actually?

How could this happened? I looked at him. He was looking back at me with a confused face. "What's wrong, Princess? Is there something wrong?" he asked and broke the hug. I didn't respond.

"A-ah, I'm sorry if I am insulting you about Donghyun hyung. Don't be angry at me, okay?" he said, thinking that I was angry.

"No, I'm not angry." I said, looking at his pleading eyes.

Was this right, or was this only my illusion? Was that really Hyunseong that talked to me like that?

'So you loved him more than me? Answer me!'

My head hurt. Again. This time the pain was lessen a bit. And I didn't react like I used to do. 

 

"Dasom...." his voice startled me.

"Uh, nae?" I said, still a bit dizzy.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. What was that? Why did the voice echoing in my mind? Why it was Hyunseong's voice?

 

-------------------------------