I won't regret

Coming Back to You

With what Donghyun had just said, Dasom couldn't say anything to it. He still loved her as much as the first time he said that. She was still in love with him too.

She didn't know that Donghyun felt that pressure. She was clueless. She thought she was the one who suffer, yet Donghyun had his own problem.

She looked down only to find the floor, which became blurry as she cried silently.

In front of her, Donghyun sighed heavily. He finally admitted it. He finally told Dasom what was going on.

He saw the love of his life crying in front of him, and he hated that, more than anything. He hated how he easily made her cry.

Without words, Donghyun came to her and hugged Dasom tight. He made sure that her fragile body was embraced by his hug.

Dasom gave herself up. In Donghyun's hug, she felt guilty towards him. She could listen to his steady and deep breath.

Donghyun then stepped back a bit only to see Dasom's face. There, the face that he adored, he had loved for a long time, and he thought he would love forever, was looking back at him with all of her innocence.

"Why didn't you tell me?" finally that question asked by the angel of Donghyun's life.

"Because..." Donghyun sighed. It was not easy for him to tell Dasom what he always felt.

"Because I don't want you to think about it!" Donghyun answered, his tone was going higher.

This time Donghyun looked down and avoid Dasom's pure stare.

"I don't want you to think of me as a dirty man who wants to own you just because there are only the two of us," Donghyun explained. Finally he said it, he thought.

Donghyun turned around to hide his face from Dasom. He walked to the kitchen while saying, "take a bath then have your dinner."

He couldn't face her. To see Dasom's face was too much for him that time. He then made himself busy by preparing the meal, with his back facing her all the time.

The sound of footsteps was heard and Donghyun thought Dasom was already heading to her room.

He continued cutting the vegetables before a pair of hands showed up before his eyes and hugs his waist. On his back, he could feel soft breaths, and a face, burried on his back.

He knew those pretty hands belonged to someone he loved. He knew it too well. He stopped anything he's doing and he took her hands.

Dasom didn't know what got into her but at that time, she just wanted to do it and she walked to Donghyun and hugged him as if there was no tomorrow.

She just loved that man too much.

"I'm sorry," Dasom whispered, "for not knowing everything about it."

Donghyun kissed her hands and turned around.

"It's okay, Somie. It's fine..." Donghyun said while caressing the back of Dasom's hands and looking straight to her eyes.

Caressing her cheeks, thoughts were scatterred in Donghyun's mind. One part of his mine wondered if she was not with him.

"If you're with Hyunseong, you would be more happier..." he accidentally said.

Dasom frowned. "No. What did you say? I want you. I chose you," she exclaimed.

"You-"

Donghyun couldn't finish his sentence because Dasom's lips were suddenly on his.

Donghyun closed his eyes and accepted her. He felt her emotion, that she was desperate to let Donghyun know she only wanted him. Not Hyunseong, not anyone else. Deeply inside, he was happy. He wanted her, all this time.

While their tongues were devouring each other's, the space between them disappeared. Donghyun's left hand protectively secured Dasom's waist, while his right hand was lost between her locks of hair. He let Dasom's hands reached to the back of his neck.

Donghyun pulled himself back. He knew if he didn't do it, he wouldn't stop capturing Dasom's soft lips. He had to control himself, he thought, even though it was hard.

He looked at that clueless yet beautiful face in front of him.

"Dasom..."

"I don't want to be with Hyunseong. I want to be with oppa," Dasom said in a calmer tone. She rested her head on his shoulder.

That made Donghyun's heart filled with imaginary fireworks that bursted with happiness. If he didn't control himself, he would just kissed Dasom again and again...

"You will regret it," Donghyun whispered before taking Dasom on his embrace.

"I won't regret anything," Dasom replied. No, she won't regret choosing him, as long as she's always with him.

"Kim Dasom, I love you," Donghyun said.

That sentence, which he had said on the day Dasom had the accident that made her lose her memory, was being spoken again. That sentence which Donghyun had said again at the time he kneeled down in front of her was spoken again.

Dasom couldn't tell him how much she wanted to hear that again and again. Until her hair became white, until she grew old, she wanted him beside her.

She wanted to have him forever. She wanted to be his, forever.

The urge to have her, and Donghyun's self control were fighting inside him.

He couldn't just turn his back on her and acted if there was nothing happened.

As if it was a cue, a thunder clapped and by instinct, Donghyun brought Dasom close, covering her ears with his hands.

There, he saw those pretty eyes, sparkling, staring back at him. The gap between their faces were gradually smaller.

Everything happened so slow, yet so fast. Dasom was lost in their kiss, until she realize she was in her bedroom, laying down on her bed, still kissing Donghyun.

No, I won't regret anything.... if it's with you, she thought to herself.

And they realized they love each other more than anything in this world. They loved too deep, that they could never deny it anymore. They wanted each other's presence.

--

2 years later

--

A beautiful young lady of the house was sitting on the sofa. 
She was talking to the screen in front of her. On the screen, two older people were staring back at her and asked her questions.

"So what news you have for us, Dasom-ah?" asked the old lady on the TV screen.

"Umm, eomma, it's that..." Dasom rubbed her stomach lovingly.

The two of them, her parents, were showing a surprised yet happy reaction.

"Congratulations, Dasom-ah!"

"Yes eomma, it's six weeks old."

"Tell Donghyun not to be too busy. He needs to take care of you. Where is he?" Dasom's father asked in a fake annoyed tone.

Dasom giggled then answered, "yes, appa. Don't worry, he-" Dasom was about to explain but then she was interrupted by the sound of the door opened.

"Honey, I'm home...,"

A man in his office suit came to the room while taking off his coat and tie.

"Oh, he's here, eomma, appa..."

"Hi, appa, eomma... have you heard the good news? " he said cassually.

"Hi, honey." He then pecked his wife's cheek and sat down beside her.

"Hi, baby," Donghyun said while caressing his wife's lower tummy.

"Donghyun," called Dasom's dad. "Have you finished the project in Daegu?"

"Yes, appa. Ah, how about Milan's tender?"

"Pretty good. It-"

"Appaa, don't talk about business please..."

"Well, I won't talk about it here if Donghyun kept his promise. But what had happened? You were pregnant, and he married you before he finished his one year project that time."

"Yeobo...." said Dasom's mom, signalling not to go on any further.

"I'm sorry for that, that you two are in Milan right now," Donghyun said.

"That's fine Donghyun," said his mother in law. "Where is Dongminnie, by the way?" asked Dasom's mom towards the couple.

"He's playing with Minwoo, eomma.." answered Dasom to her mom.

"Ah, then it's fine. It's already late there. We won't disturb you two."

"Me and Dongmin will call you again, eomma. Don't worry,"

"Then talk to you again later. Bye bye, Dasom, Donghyun," said Dasom's eomma, ending the video chat.

The screen turned black. Donghyun reached Dasom's head and let her rest her head on his shoulder. His hands encircled around her waist and her stomach again.

"How's my cutie, eh?" Donghyun asked cheekily.

"Your cutie? Do you want a daughter that much?" teased Dasom.

"You are my cutie, honey." Donghyun whispered softly. He almost pecked Dasom when suddenly the door opened revealing a teenager carrying a little toddler.

"Hyung, nuna! Dongminnie is asking for you..." said Minwoo, who stayed with them for the weekend.

"Ah, thank you Minwoo,"

"Eoommaa!" chirped the little toddler, Dongmin. He looks like a mini Donghyun, except his smooth hair, which he got from Dasom.

"Dongminnie~ Come here," called Dasom towards her lovely son.

The little Dongmin tried to get away from Minwoo and reached his mom. Minwoo let Dongmin walk by himself.

Dongmin walked with confidence, even though a bit wobbly. He was about to reach Dasom's knee while Donghyun suddenly carried him to his hug.

"Dongminnie, do you miss Appa?"

The little son observed his father's face expression for a while before he nodded. "Neee...."

One second after that, Dongmin's attention was back on his one and only mom.

Dasom hugged Dongmin close and looked at her cute son. "Dongminnie, Eomma loves you. Popo?"

Dongmin pouted his lips and gave Dasom a peck on her lips.

"Yah, Dongminnie, Appa too!" Donghyun pouted his lips and pointed at them.

"Appa, popoo!" the boy giggled.

That mini Donghyun kissed his father and smiled.

"Dongminnie, samcheon!" said Minwoo, trying to grab the little Dongmin's attention.

"No!" Dongmin said while hugging his father.

--

 

So it's finally done xD

Thank you and sorry for waiting for a loooong time ><