Take Care of You

Coming Back to You

That guy dragged the girl outside the big house.  The girl seemed so confused and surprised that someone dragged her from the room she had locked herself in for days. She wore a peach dress with white flowery motives and flat shoes. She kept looking at the guy who dragged her. A guy who once had been her oppa.

He was wearing a comfortable white t-shirt, black jeans and a blue backpack which seemed full with stuffs.

"Let me go...," she said short, nagging at the pale-skinned guy who was steadily walking and kept holding her hand tight, dragging her along. They reached a street outside the house.

"Let me go!" she said louder, hoping the guy would stop.  And he did. He faced the girl and smiled. That smiled looked so happy even though the girl had continuously told him to stop. He wouldn't stop, he thought to himself. He would show her places that she wanted to visited since they were young.

"Sorry for dragging you, but I want to show you something, Somie. Follow me, okay?" he asked her, still not letting go of her hand. The girl had no choice but to follow him. 

"Slow down," she said. The guy kept dragging her until they were on a crowded street. The guy helped her to get into a bus and made sure she got a seat. He stood in front of her seat. It didn't matter for him, as long as he could take care for her.

The first place they visited was a planetarium. The girl only complained when they walked too fast, or when he suddenly dragged her too close to him. The girl was amazed, and that what was exactly wanted by the guy.

 

--

 

 

--Donghyun's POV--

It was great to finally see her smile. It really gave me a good feeling when those lips of her made a U-shape. She had always wanted to go there together since she couldn't make it on her elementary school trip because at that time she was sick.

We were going out from the building when she suddenly walked faster, following a group of tourists which walked fast. We were separated and the gap between us were even biggger. She was way ahead in front of me.

"Somie!," I ran to her and grabbed her hand till she turned around. She yanked my hand, being insulted because she couldn't go on her own.

"Somie, don't walk too fast." I said towards her while catching my breath. Holding her hand in one hand, my other hand tried to opened my backpack and took a water bottle out.

"Let me go!" she pushed me, who was still trying to opened my backpack. I lost my balance and ended up falling down, hitting the hard cemented pedestrian walkway. I felt a sharp pain on my left elbow.

She looked at me with a shocked face. I followed her gaze and finally realized that she was looking at my bloody elbow.

"It's okay. Let's find a seat to clean this mess." I said towards her.

I took her hand but it was shaking badly. It was cold too. She didn't give a protest this time. I led her to a small bench near the bus stop. We sat there and sher was shaking too.

"Somie.. are you okay?" She looked at me and then Is aw her face. She was holding tears while trying to say something. "S-s...sorry...."

"Hey, it's okay." I told her and patting her head. "Don't cry. I'm okay. It doesn't hurt."

I got my handkerchief from my pocket and wiped her tears with that.

"Here, hold my handkerchief," I said to her and gave her that white thing. She grabbed it tight and still sobbing.

I took my water bottle and pour the water on my wound. "Somie.. it's okay. See? Now it's clean. It's not hurt anymore," I told her, like years ago when she cried when she saw me getting hurt.

She used the handkerchief to wiped my wound. "Because of me," she said with her low voice.

"No, no.. It's not your fault. Really," I kneeled in front of her so I could see her face clearly. "Listen, Somie.. It's not because of you. No one is going to blame you."

I looked at her eyes and I could see her sad gaze. "Don't cry," I wiped her tears with my thumbs. "I will bring you to another place, so don't cry and keep staying by my side, okay?" Staying by myside forever, can you?

She nodded and she grabbed my hand . This time she held it tight as if she didn't want to lose me.

I tried to put a band aid on the wound, but after several tries, I realized I couldn't put it right with one hand. This time she held another edge of the band aid and helped me putting it on. I smiled and messed her hair, giving her a soft as I mouthed thank you towards her.

 

 

We took another bus. We rode bus because it was what she asked me years ago, to go on a trip with bus. This time, I took her to Daecheon beach, the nearest beach from our location. This time I would grant her wish to see a sunset from a beach.

In the bus we could sit this time because this was a long trip. She looked really calm along the way. But I saw her sweat and exhausted because of the long trip. 

"Somie..", I called her. She turned her face so she was facing me. Those innocent eyes looked at me again.

"Water?" I asked, giving her my water bottle. She took it and drank a big gulp. Maybe she was afraid or scared to ask. She returned the bottle to me with a soft thank you came from .

When we were arrived, the sun was about to set. She looked at the sky with those eyes of her, reflecting a beautiful reddish light from the sun. We walked to the beach to get a good view. I put a red picnic rug on the sand so she could sit comfortably. The beach was not too crowded, perhaps because it wasn't a holiday or weekend. I barely saw five people around us.

The sun slowly moved, as if someone was dragging it into the sea. She was really into it. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I guessed looking at her everyday for years was not enough. I was still falling into the same charm of her.

She looked at me and again, she looked like an angel. "Can't see," she said, dragging me back to the reality. I looked up only to find the sun was blocked by a big dark rain cloud.

"Yeah, we can't see the sunset. It is going to rain soon, Somie." She only made an 'oh' expression but that was more than enough to make me smile.

As if the could really wanted to prove that it was indeed a rain cloud, a big rain started pouring. In the rain, I got her hand and brought her to find a shelter. A big umbrella with two chairs under it. 

Being half wet, I called Hyunseong to pick us up from here. We couldn't go when the rain was heavy like this. When I was about to hang up my call, Somie run towards the sea and that made me panic. What was she going to do?! It was raining heavily and she ran into the beach.

I chase her, ignoring the heavy rain. She ran till she stopped in one spot. I kept coming towards her. "Somie, what are you..." My words stopped as soon as I saw the thing in her hand. She was trying to get my picnic rug back.

"Ours," she said, in short form again.

My worries were faded and a feeling of relieved start showing its effect. My vision was blurred because of the combination of the heavy rain and my tears. I was really afraid she would leave me again.

"Never, never leave me like that. You made me worried."  I said to her while cupping her face. So this was what she had felt when I left her. So this was the pain that made her like this.

I brought her back to our shelter. We were sitting next to each other and silence were lingering. She was soaked and shivering. Her skin looked paler than before, her lips too. Her hair was a bit damp, which made it looked black. Her clothes were all wet. 

Without realizing I brought my hand to her face, cupping her face once again. "This would make you warm." I said as a reason.

I kissed her.

I didn't know whether it was because of her wet look, or the cold weather, but I kissed her. She was giving a resistance by pushing me with her hands at first, but that wasn't long as I grabbed her wrists while still kissing her. She finally let me.

Her lips were dreamy. They were soft, sweet and addicting. A soft kiss at first, I barely peck her lips with mine, and slowly I get that lower lip of her between mine, tugging it gently, and nibbling it. It was sweeter than candy and I really didn't want to stop kissing her. As much as I loved her, I really wanted to be this close to her. A small respond was given by her with parting her lips.

I led her hands to wrap around my neck. I was about to explore her sweet cavern when suddenly I heard a familiar sound.

I assumed she also heard that because suddenly she broke the kiss and pushed me lightly, trying to keep me away from her face.

It was my phone. I answered it only to know Hyunseong had arrived and he parked the car near our location.

--

 

 

 

--Hyunseong's POV-- 

Donghyun hyung told me to go to DaeCheon. I drove my car there. It was quite far from our place. In addition, it was raining heavily. Why Donghyun hyung had to bring her to the beach in this kind of weather?

As soon as I arrived, I drove my car to find them. This beach was quite big and long, it was streched more than two miles and they hoped me to find them? I drove along the beach and there, I saw two people were under the umbrella, kissing.

I paid more attention and I finally figured that those people were Donghyun Hyung and Dasom. They kissed....? Okay Hyunseong, you couldn't be jealous and ruined everything right now. I wanted to help them, I reminded myself.

I waited..... and waited... but it seemed they did not realized I saw them. Hyung.... could you please.......

I drove my car, passing their place and started to call Donghyun hyung. Sorry hyung, but didn't you want to go home?

I turned around only to go back to their place and pick them up.

 

-----

 

Hi O// Updateee~ XD

>< I felt guilty to Hyunseong for this chapter though... mianhae, Hyunseong-ah... ><