Special

Coming Back to You

--Dasom's POV--

Donghyun oppa went to that Minwoo kid and talked to him for a while. I found an empty table and try to sit and make myself busy while looking at them. They smiled at each other, signalling that it was a good conversation between the two. Ah, I hoped he could smile like that towards me. Afterall, I was his sister. 

After a short conversation that seemed nice, Oppa went straight to the kitchen of the restaurant and I saw Minwoo coming closer to me.  He smiled nicely, like an innocent kid. 

"Noona, remember me?" he asked me.

"Um," I nodded while answering, "You're Minwoo. We met this afternoon, right?" 

"Neh. So, are you here to eat, noona? What do you want to eat?" he asked me with an excited tone.

"I guess I have to wait for Donghyun oppa first. Is this your place?"

"It's my mom's. But I am helping here, noona." he flashed me his eye smile. "Oh, noona, believe me, my mom's cooking is the most delicious."

That made me smile. "I believe so, Minwoo." I tried to find Donghyun oppa, but things I could only see is a back view of his head. He was talking, probably with Minwoo's mom. 

"Noona... Why? Are you looking for Donghyun hyung?"

"Eh.. um, ne," I answered. Weird, why I felt this kid could know what I was thinking. 

"You must be very special for Hyung, Noona." Minwoo continued. Special?

"Special? Why?"

"The fact that he brought you here proved it," he said with a weird smile. It was cute, but still it brought me a weird feeling.

"Is this place his secret place?" I asked. Minwoo nodded.

"He believed you, that is why he brought you here. You are special." I don't understand at all what he was talking about. "Is that so?" I hoped what he was saying was right. I hoped Oppa believed me, and he would stop acting cold to me.

"Just remember that he cares much more than what you imagine."

That was the last sentence before he shifted his gaze to Donghyun oppa who was walking back to us. Minwoo showed him a smirk.

"Ya, Minwoo? What's with that smile? What did you tell her?" Donghyun oppa asked playfully, but that smile was gone when he looked at me.

"Nothing hyung, don't worry."

"Go help inside, your eomma is calling." he said.

"Okay hyung," Minwoo stood up and went inside as Oppa commanded.

Donghyun oppa, as expected being all cold again. He sat beside me but it was all silence that came between us. I didn't know what to say to start the conversation. 

I looked at him. "O-oppa..." I called him.

"Yes?"

"Why do you bring me here?" I asked, trying to find what Minwoo meant.

"Because I want to eat," he simply answered. Again, cold. That answer made me disappointed. I couldn't look at his eyes. He was scary.

His bruised hand was the first thing I spotted once I lowered my sight from his face. That pretty hand that supposed to dance on the piano once he played it now was bruised because of a non-sensical problem with Hyunseong.

He used to play piano with that hand. He used to play a song for me. He used to-Uh.. my head hurts again. This time the pain was doubled. Maybe it was because of today's treatment this afternoon.

I held my head. My head hurt, as if it was going to burst. 

"Yah, Sommie... Are you okay?"

It still hurt. Why only at time like this you cared towards me? The pain was going worse. Suddenly I saw his face close to mine. He held my shoulders as if I was going to fall if he didn't do so.

"Sommie, breath.." he said. I tried to do as he asked. Slowly, trying to catch my breath. 

"Hyung! What happened?" I heard Minwoo's voice.

The pain subsided as I controlled my breath. However I remembered a thing. Donghyun oppa used to play a song with his piano for me. It was not an ordinary song. It was a special song that I liked. I just didn't remember what was it.

I remembered how he played his piano and I would sit beside him only to watch, or even standing in front of his piano while listening to his play. But suddenly it felt like my meory was shattered into pieces, as the pain subsided

Tears escaped from my eyes. Why this memory was so painful? What's wrong?

Donghyun oppa touched my cheek. He wiped my tears with his thumb. "Was it hurt?" he asked with a soft voice. I didn't answer. I just hugged him.

"W-what's wrong?" he asked, patting my head.

"It hurts..." I whispered, still hugging him. At that point, it wasn't my head that hurt. It was my heart. Why at times like this you could care like an angel, but at the times I want to be close to you, you acted like a robot who didn't have a heart? What did I do wrong?

He broke the hug to see if I was okay. "Are you alright now?"

I nodded desperately, realized that after this moment, he would back to a cold person.

"Then let's eat and quickly go home, okay?" he said, still in a soft voice.

I nodded and he wiped my tears once more.

"Is she okay?" said an unfamiliar voice. It came from a woman, which I thought was Minwoo's mom. She was standing close to us with a worried face.

"I'm okay, ahjumma," I said to her, not wanting her or Minwoo worried.

"Then you have to eat.Oh, look at you. You look so pale." she said. "Donghyun, treat her well. Maybe she is not in a good condition," she nagged at Oppa too.

"Noona, here, drink this water and quickly eat." he handed me a glass of water, which I slowly took. 

"Oh, noona, you almost gave me heart attack. I thought Donghyun hyung hurt you," he said, mocked oppa a bit.

"Yah, Minwoo, shut up," Oppa said. I gave him my weak smile. Maybe he did. He did hurt me, the smallest wound with the most painful feeling.

After we ate, Oppa drove home. I chose to sleep rather than facing his cold reaction towards me. It was a tiring day afterall.

I didn't know whether I was dreaming or not, but I heard Donghyun oppa's voice,

"Mianhae... It must be hard for you. But later, you will be used to it."

With that a soft pat came to my head and a peck landed on my forehead.

Maybe it was only a dream that Donghyun oppa could say it to me...

------------

 

Updateee~

 

It was so yesterday but I was so happy to see Donghyun and Dasom on Kwill's special performance. >w<

It was like finally, there's a chance for this couple to be shipped~~~~

It felt like the PD of the show or Starship Ent. staff read my fanfic and decided to couple them together for the show.  

Okay forget it  O.O;;

Anyway I love this couple <3333333

 cr: Inkigayo Official Pic