Don't you remember?

Coming Back to You

 

I knew it was a dream, that two angels were standing beside me. They were accompannying me in my dream, in a big flowery field. They smiled to me, one who had the black hair was smiling with his captivating eyes at me. The other angel, with his small eyes, blond hair, yet perfect M-shaped lips also did the same. They were about to say something when it went dark.

 

Then everything was black.

 

Softly I heard a voice, no, two voice of men. 

"Dasom-ah, please wake up," said a high pitched tone voice.

"Hyunseong, don't force her," said another voice, a bit deeper than the first voice. "Let her..." the voice said.

"Nae, hyung," said the first voice, "if she wakes up, I won't let her go from me again, ever!" 

"Calm down, Hyunseong."

 

Slowly, I felt the light above my head. My eyes opened by itself, only to see the two faces of angels in my dream, came into this scene. The room was all white. I sat up slowly, with the two angels helping me. "Are you sure you want to sit, Sommie?" asked one of them, which was the one with the black hair. Suddenly I felt the urge to hug the man with that black hair.

"D-dasommie?" said the one with black hair. I let him go.

"Dasom-ah! You're awake!" cheered the blonde one.

I didn't know what they were talking about. Who is Dasom? Me?

"I-I'll tell the doctor." said the blonde man before he went out from the room.

I looked at the man who was standing in front of me. It was him, one of the angels in my dream, with the same dark brown eyes, black hair, even his pointed nose which looked perfect.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly.

His expression changed. He was shocked, but then that expression turned into a little chuckle. "You're kidding, right?"

"Dasommie, don't scare oppa like that." he said with a worried smile. I shook my head, and looked at him. My head was empty.

I asked, "Who are you? And who am I? Where-"

At that time, the blonde boy came in with a man in white with him.

"Hyung! Here's the doctor!"

He looked really happy. "Dasom-ah!" he walked to me.

"Who are you?" I asked once again. Why I didn't know them?

"D-dasom... this is me... Hyunseong..." he said, stuttering from his shock.

Hyunseong? I tried hard to let my brain work. But I could not remember everything about him. Nothing. I could remember nothing about him. 

I shook my head. Ah, somehow my head ached. I closed my eyes and grabbed my head.

"Sommie, are you okay?" asked the black haired guy while he was grabbing my shoulders.

"Keep her calm, " said a new voice, maybe that was the voice of the man in white.

"Okay, now breath slowly, take a deep breath, Somie, come on," the black haired guy commanded.

I followed his instruction, I took a breath several times and the pain was gone bit by bit.

"Let her take a rest and after that we will get some check-ups. I will prepare for that first," said the man in white, leaving the room.

"Yes." said the two men at the same time.

They were still there, one was holding my shoulders, trying to make me calm down. The one was looking at me with a worried expression on his face.

They were,.... exactly the same like the angels in my dream before.

The blonde one, supposedly named Hyunseong looked at me with a sad look on his face. I felt a little... guilty? His stare was intense and it was clear that he was hurt. It made me scared at first.

Somehow, a guy who hugged me knew it. "Hyunseong, stopped looking at her like that."

"But Hyung-" his words were stopped by the black haired guy's sudden glare.

"Let her calm her mind." the guy looked at me, still attaching his arms around my shoulders. "Dasomie, take a rest for a while, we will check your condition after this." His touch somehow felt comfortable.

"But..." I said weakly, " who are you? Do you know me?"

His gaze soften. "I am your oppa, Donghyun, Kim Donghyun. And you are my little sister, Kim Dasom."

"K-kim... Dasom?" I asked. So that was my name? They looked at me and nodded.

So, this black haired man was Donghyun, my brother. "And you?" I asked the blonde one.

He let out a sigh and answered me, " I am Hyunseong, your fiancee. Don't you remember me?"

My eyes got widen. My fiancee? But I didn't remember anything about him.

"You don't remember me? You are the one who I love, Dasom-ah..." 

"Hyunseong, calm down yourself. Take it slowly..." adviced Donghyun, releasing me and talked to Hyunseong.

"Hyung! The person whom I love cannot remember anything about me! How should I react? Tell me what should I do!" Hyunseong exploded.

"We are all sad. Do you think I am happy with this? Do you think Dasom is also happy to lose her memory?" he grabbed Hyunseong's collar.

"STOP!" I shouted. "I know, and I'm sorry. I- I just can't remember..." tears were falling from nowhere. Ah, the pain.... I hold my head again. This time the pain was unbearable.

"Ah..... it hurts..." I cried.

They came closer. Donghyun again grabbed my shoulders and pushed me that my back was on the bed. "Don't force yourself. Take a rest."

I could only nod. The pain was gone, again, a bit by bit. What was wrong with my head?

---------------