Weekend

Our Crazy Life and Work

Marie and Taemin walked out the building straight to the coffee shop. Only a few people recognized him, but they didn’t even dare to come close, just as he didn’t notice them. They went inside the shop and after they ordered, they sat down at a table next to the window. They started talking and laughing about how he got into the company and how he became a dancer. “So, what about you? When did you learn how to dance?” he asked.

“Pfft… please, I don’t dance”

“What? When you danced with us you were amazing!”

“I was just fooling around and not to mention, falling on the floor. If I were in front of an audience, i'll probably vomit.” She made a disgust face earning the laughter of Taemin. “Well you’re the same level as Onew” he teased. She playfully punched his arm and laughed. “So how is Super Junior treating you?”

“They’re okay! The ones who are a little tough to handle is Kanging, Ryeowook and of course Kyuhyun”

He looked at her with a worried face, “Is he giving you a hard time?”

“It can be worse. Don’t worry, I’ve worked with horrible people before and Kyuhyun doesn’t even come close to them.”

“So he’s nice?”

“Well… not really, he’s been trying to get rid of me by pranks and trolling, that’s not mentioning his cold comments towards me, but I’m sure he’ll get use to me at some point” she assured. *At least I hope he does* she thought while giving a smile at Taemin. “Thank you for worrying about me Taemin”

“Hey even though I can’t do much, I will try to help”

“Awww thanks! What will I do without your supports?”

Taemin blushed at her comment and tried to hide his cheeks. “You know, we’ve been hanging out a lot lately. I hope you don’t mind."

“Not at all. In fact it makes me feel happy”

“Really? Why?”

“Well, when I started here I felt uncomfortable, but thanks to you I’m starting to feel like this is home."

He bit his lips to hide his nervousness, knowing that his heart was racing and he couldn’t control it. Marie looked at her cell phone and saw that it was 8:17 pm already. She shot her eyes wide open and gasped, “Oh my gosh! Its 8 already. I have to go get Cathy." Taemin smiled and nodded, “Okay, gaja." They stood up and left the shop.

 

As they entered SM, Cathy was walking towards them. “There you are. I thought you left.”

Marie shook her head and answered, “I was with Taemin grabbing a drink."

Cathy bowed at him, just as he ree to her. “Well I should get going; Onew might be looking for me. It was nice to meet you Cathy. Let’s catch up soon." He turned to Marie, “Remember that if you ever need to talk, im here. Anyeong." He smiled and left to find Onew. “Anyeong” the girls shouted. Marie, still smiling, turned to Cathy “so shall we go?”

Cathy stared at her and raised an eyebrow. Marie looked confused ,“What?

“Don’t play dumb with me”

Marie stepped back in confusion, she took a moment to analyze the reason why Cathy was acting like that, and yet nothing came to her mind. “I still don’t know what you’re talking about”

Cathy looked at her in a ‘are you serious’ face. “What was that all about with Taemin?”

Finally, realizing what Cathy meant she replied, “Oh Cathy please, we were just getting a drink!”

“Did you see the way he looked at you?! Guys don’t give smiles to girls like that…. That was so sweet!” Cathy squealed. Marie rolled her eyes and frowned “It was just a friendly smile, same one he’s been giving me since I came here. Girl that’s it!”

Cathy shook her head and chuckled, “I’m sorry Marie, but behind that smile, there’s something more… I think he’s starting to like you."

“Your head will explode of thinking too much sis” she patted Cathy’s head while Cathy frowned at her. “Well changing the subject, what should we do tomorrow?”

“Sleep” Marie answered while yawning. Cathy chuckled and with sarcasm she replied “No kidding! I mean afterwards”

“Let’s go to the park. I want to enjoy the Korean view”

“Well count me in on that”

 

In Saturday morning, Marie woke up before Cathy. She lay in bed staring at the ceiling before she slowly stood up and reached her desk. She took a picture frame that was next to her mirror and she just stared at it. Her vision started to get blurry, but she maintained her cool and swallowed back her tears. “How I wish you were her Bryan." She smiled and caressed the picture. In the image, she saw Cathy beside Bryan pocking Marie and she was at the other side of Bryan pocking Cathy back. You could see them laughing and hugging each other, it was four years old that picture, but one of the best memory she’s ever had. All the memories of the three of them together, came back to her mind. She remembered the day they had their first dance competition, when they went to England for school trip, how Bryan used to protect them from bullies. Those good and amazing memories they had, all of them came to her again. She put the frame down and while taking one last glance at it she whispered, “Please give me strength."

Cathy felt her door opened, but that didn’t got her to wake up. She just tucked herself more in bed. Suddenly, she felt someone jumping on her bed, and that got her to wake up. She quickly opened her eyes, got on top of the bed and started to jump up and down with Marie as if they were in a slumber party. They giggled all the way to the bathroom to wash up. “Let’s eat breakfast out” Marie mumbled while brushing her teeth. Cathy,who was washing her face, nodded.

 

The girls arrived at the restaurant,  after they ate their breakfast they went out to walk around the park. “Man! The weather is so nice! It’s not hot, it’s not cold, and it’s just perfect” Cathy said, smiling at the sky. Marie chuckled and nodded.

They stopped almost at all the mini shops around. They were having so much fun that even the shop owners were amused by their reactions towards the view. “Oh, look at that” Cathy pointed at some dancers entertaining the crowd at the park. Marie smiled and commented “I remember when we did that once back home”

 

“Yeah, when Bryan fell on his and you had to freestyle for him”

“Man, that was so embarrassing”

“Ha-ha, well at least not for Bryan."

Marie turned red and nodded. “Oh look at that one” She pointed at a mini shoe shop. One thing for sure of Marie, is that she loved shoes. Sneakers, flip flop, sandals, anything except for high heels. “I want to see” she started to pull Cathy.

“Wait, I want to go buy water first. You go ahead."

Marie nodded and left to the shoe store. There were so many sneakers that she fell in love with, but unfortunately she could only afford one pair. She walked around trying to find the one she loved the most. She held one shoe up to see the size, when suddenly she heard a familiar voice from afar, “I like this one."

*That voice, that familiar voice* she looked confused, trying to figure out who’s voice is it. Suddenly, she remembered. She gasped in shock letting go of the shoe *Crap* she turned around to find Kyuhyun and Sungmin walking around the store. *! Damn it! I have to get out!* She turned, panicking as she looked for an escape to leave. She turns around and hides behind a shelf. She sighed in relieved as she thought she got away, when suddenly she heard a voice, “Excuse me, do you have this shoe in a bigger size?” asked Sungmin. Panicking, she did the one reasonable thing she could think of, she deepened her voice, “Sorry, I don’t work her” she answered in a deep raspy voice. Sungmin looked weirdly at her and replied, “Okay… sorry” and walked away.

Suddenly, she turned around and ran towards the exit as she bumped into someone making her fall on the floor. "Crap” she cursed out loud. She got up and ran as fast as she could.

Kyuhyun looked up and saw a reflection of someone running out of the store *that’s weird*

“Kyuhyun, this one?” Sungmin snapped him out of thought.

 

 

(Hey guys! Me and iamleninja want to thank all of you readers for supporting our story. Please keep commenting and letting us know what you think. What did you think of this chapter? Please let me know… the next update will be real soon, I promise. Have fun guys, thank you)