New Discoveries

Our Crazy Life and Work

Marie woke up when she felt the sun shining at her eyes. She got up with a groan; she stretched and walked over to the bathroom. After finishing her things on the bathroom, she opened the door still sleepy, when she bumped into someone hard.

“Oww…” Marie winced as she fell on her .

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked as he extended his arms to help her up. Marie smiled while she took his hand “Yeah, sorry about that.”

“Don’t worry… I just came here to ask how your bruise is doing.”

Marie smiled and answered, “It still hurts a little, but it’s getting better. Thanks for the cream.”

“No problem.” Kyuhyun answered and went out the door. Marie shrugged her shoulders and went on to get ready to meet Taemin.

 

 

Cathy got up at 10:00 am, since it’s a day free for everyone; she decided to sleep in a bit longer than usual. She washed up and started to get ready to meet Marie in the lobby.

She went down to the lobby and eyed her watch. Knowing how early it still was, she sat down at a couch and took a magazine that was left on a table to read. Only to have it taken away from her hands by Kris, she rolled her eyes and looked away from him. “So know you’re ignoring me?” he teased.

“I have better things to do than pay attention to you. So if you don’t mind…” she got up and left him sitting alone on the couch.

Marie came down to the lobby dressed in casual clothing. “Where are you going?” she heard a voice from behind ask her. She turned around and found Cathy giving her a curious look with a raised eye brow. Marie looked at her and cleared , “Umm… I’m going out.”

“With who?”

“Before you jump into any conclusions, it’s just a friendly hangout.” She sighed and continued “I’m going out to lunch with Taemin.”

“What?!?” Cathy eyes were wide opened and a smile planted on her lips. “Oh my gosh! Why didn’t you tell me?”

Marie rolled her eyes, “Because you’ll react like this. It’s just a hang out as in FRIENDS.”

“Suuurre.” Cathy chuckled. Marie smiled and pushed Cathy away. “Tell me details.” Cathy shouted while waving.

“Well, I guess it’s just you and me.” Kris whispered in Cathy’s ear once Marie left. Cathy frowned and left, cursing under her breath.

 

 

“So, are you ready to leave?” Taemin asked Marie once she stepped out the hotel. She nodded and Taemin took her hand to pull her towards the public bus. Touring her around Jeju, they stopped at Jeju Folk Museum not far from the hotel. There, she learned a lot from the Korean culture. He was amazed on Marie’s reaction towards the culture. She was smiling the entire time, although her mind wasn’t in what Taemin showed her, it was on something she found more important.

After a while, they ended at the park near the hotel. They walked around for a while, but after they got tired and sat down on a bench. Taemin looked at Marie and saw her with her eyes closed, “Are tired?”

She shook her head and smiled, “Just enjoying the breeze.” She opened her eyes and turned to him.

He smiled at her, “I’m glad you’re enjoying the day. I have a lot of fun with you, thank you for keeping me company.”

She smiled and nodded, she wanted to say something back, but her my mind escaped to something else, once she saw a guy rubbing his girlfriend's arm after she ran into pole.

Suddenly, that reminded Marie of last night’s incident with Kyuhyun. *Why was he so kind to me? More importantly, why is he on my mind now?* she snapped out of thought when she saw a man handing flowers to people. The man walked over to Taemin and whispered loud enough for Marie to hear. “Here you go son. A flower to give to a special lady.” The man winked and left. Taemin took the flower and smiled, he handed the flower to Marie. “For you.” He said softly.

Marie took the flower, gazing at the sweetness from his eyes. “He said it was for someone special, why give it to me?”

He took her hand and whispered, “Well, you are special to me.”

She soften by his slight confession, but then again, her mind was blocked with past thoughts.

“I know it’s weird, but I’ve been feeling very comfortable with you lately.” He continued, with a slight chuckle, “I guess you can say I’m crazy.”

Marie found herself not being able to breathe. *Why won’t I speak? Speak girl! You like him don’t you! I mean, he makes me smile.* Marie was struggling to speak, but something inside of her didn’t won’t to, or should I say didn’t let her. *Why aren’t I talking? What the hell is holding me back?!?* Even though she didn’t know what held her back, she was actually grateful about it, since she knew it was probably for the best.

Taemin noticed her silence, so he grew worry *I guess she’s not ready.* He looked at her and smile *Don’t worry Marie-ah, I’ll wait.* he took her hand and pulled her of the bench. “Let’s go back to the hotel.” After a moment of silence, she slowly nodded and they left back to the hotel.

 

 

During that time that Marie was out with Taemin, Cathy went to the hotel pool with Baekhyun, she found herself at peace, but it didn’t last long. Kris appeared himself. “So, Baboon, why so lonely?”

Cathy groaned, “Why you asked? Want to keep me company?”

“Ha! You wished! I just came here to find girls to talk to.”

“Well, you did find one, hyung. And you are talking with her.” Baekhyun stated with a smile.

“I meant real girls, not idiots.”

“Aww Kris, I love you too.” Cathy teased.

“Oh I know I’m irresistible, Cathy, but I’m sorry to disappoint you. I only date girls who don’t look like Baboons.” Kris grinned.

“It’s alright. I’ll try to be strong.” She faked cry and stood up. A couple of boys walked past her while smiling at her, she smiled back and turned to Kris. “Well if you excuse me, this Baboon here is going to have some fun.” She walked away leaving Kris with a glaring face.

“Hyung, are you alright?” Baekhyun asked.

“Why did those boys smile at her?” Kris frowned.

“Umm… not to be rude hyung, but why do you care?” Baekhyun asked curiously.

Kris groaned “Ugh… never mind!” he left the pool area, leaving his dongsae suspicious of him.

 

Kris walked towards the lobby, face palming himself for being stupid around Cathy. He groans and threw himself on the couch. “Ugghh!”

“Umm… are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked him once he saw Kris sitting or should I say frowning next to him.

“Ugh, I’m such an idiot!”

“Why?” Kyuhyun asked confused.

“Because I am. Every time I try to say something nice to… someone… I end up messing it up.”

“Oh, I get it… you mean Cathy?”

Kris eyes widened “H-how di-”

“I saw the way you looked at her on the beach. You really like her, don’t you?”

“I uhh… I …”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “I know how you feel… I guess you can say the same about me.”

Kris smiled, “You like Marie-ah. Are you telling her?”

“I…I don’t know… I mean, she’s still not over Bryan and I know it hur-”

“But he’s not alive anymore. Kyuhyun, you need to let her know. What if you’re the one who owns her heart?”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Tell you what…If you tell Cathy… I’ll fight for Marie’s heart.”

“Pfft… Cathy… what are you talking about?” Kris replied, hiding the fact that he lied, although it was obvious. Kyuhyun laughed and patted his back. “Kris, don’t waste time. If you do… you’ll regret it.”

Kris looked at him, “I can say the same about you.” Kyuhyun chuckled, “soon Kris, soon.”

 

 

 

Sorry if this chapter wasn’t good. We were experiencing some writers block. It was freaking annoying. But we promise to make the next chapter interesting. Thanks again for supporting us and please comment. xD