Completing the Deal

Our Crazy Life and Work

Once Marie started walking towards her apartament, she heard someone calling her name, making her  stop. “Marie-ah.”

She turned around and watched how Kyuhyun came running towards her. He stopped beside her and they both continued walking, side by side.

“So, what did you think of the concert?” he asked making conversation.

“It was amazing. But remind me to wear flats when I work at concerts.” Marie said.

“Why?”

“I fell on my , while dancing.” Marie pouted.

He burst out laughing, making her smile at him. She nudges him and rolled her eyes while chuckling. “So, what did you think about our new routine?  Eunhyuk work hard for it.” He mentioned.

That was unbelievable. By the way, you’re really improving with your dancing skills, aren’t you?” Marie replied.

He smiled and nodded. “Well, at least I try.”

Marie chuckled, “Well, you’re doing a great job at it.”

 A small breeze passed, making Marie shiver silently. Kyuhyun noticed her shiver and took off his jacket, slowly he put it over her shoulder and pleaded, “I don’t want you to get sick, so please leave it on.”

She smiled at his kindness and nodded, “Alright, but only because you said it nicely.”

He chuckled and they both continued walking as they were speaking about different topics. They smiled, laughed and giggled at different things, up to one point where they started bickering on who’s the better actor.

“Why do you keep saying that Lee MinHo is a better actor? You’re just saying that because you think he’s hot.” Kyuhyun said with sarcasm.

“Well, he is…~” she singed. Kyuhyun frowned a little bit and turned to Marie with a grin. He stepped out of the sidewalk and into the street. He started imitating Lee MinHO on ‘Boy’s Over Flowers’.

"Jan Di, Jan Di…” Kyuhyun over exaggerated his acting.

Marie’s laughter died down when she saw a car speeding Kyuhyun’s way. “Kyuhyun get out of the street!” She started to get desperate, she already lost Bryan, and she didn’t want to lose Kyuhyun too.

“Kyuhyun get out of the street!” she yelled on more time.

“Fine” He started walking to her. She covered her eyes when she heard the car tires shrieks and a horn. “NO!”

About to uncover her teary eyes, she felt arms wrapping around her, holding her tightly.

“It’s alright. I’m okay Marie-ah, I’m here. Calm down.” Kyuhyun whispered in her ear.  Trying to control her emotions and her shaking hands.

She stuttered. “I wa-wanted t-to help, but I-I just-“

Kyuhyun stepped back, interrupting her whimpering, “I’m here, I’m not leaving.”

She stared at him with red eyes. Marie punched him lightly on his chest. Her face was burning and she could barely see through her tears. “You idiot, why? Why do you keep scaring me? You selfish idiot!”

Too tired from talking, she turned away from him. Kyuhyun grabbed her wrist but Marie pulled her hand away and started running. “Marie-ah!” Kyuhyun ran after her. “Marie-ah, please wait!”

 

 

It was raining by the time they reached Cathy’s and Marie’s apartment. She was panting and soaking wet as she entered through the door. Kyuhyun, who was following behind, entered in the same conditions.

She walked inside the living room, and turned to look at him. She sighed, and turned around to walk towards her room. She pulled out a drawer to find a boxer that she bought once for a high school drama and kept for pajamas. After she grabbed the boxers, she moved to another drawer and pulled out a shirt that belonged to her father once.

She went out of her room and back to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stared at her once she came back and she handed the clothes to him. “Here, you can go wash up.” She turned around to leave to her room again, but Kyuhyun stopped her by hugging her from the back and pulling her by the waist. “Marie-ah, I’m sorry.”

With all the strength she had left, she turned around to face him and gave him one last punch.

 At last she was weak, and she didn’t care about the tears that came crawling down her face anymore. He pulled her for a hug and slowly she started sobbing soundlessly on his chest. He cupped her head as she broke the hug, and stared at him.

 He caressed her cheeks, wiping away her tears and admiring her face. Slowly, he leaned forward, she closed her eyes as he crashed his lips to hers.

It wasn’t a kiss of desperation like you see in dramas. It was an understanding kiss. One where you know you won’t be alone. Where you could say that no matter what obstacles are yet to come, you’ll go through them together. Us against the world.

Slowly ,he pulled her closer by her waist, as she pulled him by his neck. They broke it slowly catching their breath. He rested his forehead to hers and whispered with tears on his eyes, “I love you.”

She smiled and whispered back, “I love you too.”

After a moment of silence, she locked her arms around his waist tightly and slowly spoke, “Babo, you’ll be the end of me, Cho Kyuhyun.”

He smiled and squeezed her, “As long as I’m yours.”

Marie smiled and whispered back, “Always…”

 

 

After a while, he went to the bathroom to wash up. Hoping that he’ll stay over, Marie took out a small mattress from underneath her bed and placed it down on the floor of her room.

 She heard the door room opened, so she looked up, but she covered her face quickly with her hands once she saw Kyuhyun shirtless. “What are you doing? Put on the shirt.”

He smiled and chuckled, “Wait…” he kneeled down on top of the mattress and laid under the covers that Marie put on the mattress. “Okay, It’s good.” he assured.

Marie uncovered her hands and found Kyuhyun lying down on the mattress on the floor. She smiled and whispered, “Good night.”

“Sweet Dreams, Sweetie.” Kyuhyun returned a smile and watched her fall asleep. It didn’t take long for her to doze off quickly and for him to get up from the floor and climb on her bed. Carefully, he took her head and grabbed her waist; slowly, he pulled her closer towards him. He gave her a peck on the forehead and whispered, “I love you.” With a smile on his face, he dozed off, dreaming of the wonderful blessings this day has brought for him.

 

In the middle of the night, Marie turned over to her side. Only to crash on someone’s chest. After she cleared her blurry eyes, she smiled at Kyuhyun’s sleeping face next to her. Slowly, without causing him to wake up, she snuggled closer to him and fell asleep by his side.

 

The morning came by slowly. Kyuhyun woke up first and saw Marie sleeping soundlessly next to him. He smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

Gently, he took her head and put her on the pillow. He got up from the bed and went towards the bathroom to wash up. When he came out, he was about to return to Marie’s room, but a sudden sound coming from the kitchen alarmed him. He grabbed the shirt that Marie gave him last night and walked towards the kitchen.

 

Cathy was cutting some fruits for a picnic. When she looked up, she found Kyuhyun in the process of putting his shirt on. Her eyes widened in shock and she pointed the knife she had on her hand at him. With suspicious eyes, she spoke, “Why the hell was your shirt off? You didn’t do anything to her? Right?”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widened and he put his hands up in the air, “Damn, no wonder Marie-ah is scared of you!”

Cathy waved the knife, “Don’t change the subject. Answer me.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “Why would I? I would never do anything to hurt her, I love her.”

Cathy put the knife down as her eyes widened, “Y-you… Oh my gosh… you love her?”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, “More than anything. It took me a while to realize it, but I do, I love her so much.”

Cathy put her hand on to cover her wide smile. “Oh my gosh… finally! It was about time.”

Kyuhyun chuckled and Cathy shrieked, “So tell me, what happened? Or how did this happen?”

Kyuhyun smiled, “Well… let’s just say that, we had to take a huge scare for us to realize that we can’t wait anymore. We love each other, and as for me, I want to make anything as possible for us to make our relationship work. I want to make her happy.”

Cathy smiled, “Awwww!!”

“Shhh… you’ll wake her up." Kyuhyun hushed.

“Too late…” said the voice that locked arms around his waist from his back. Kyuhyun’s face reddened, and smiled. He turned around and pulled Marie closer for a tighter hug. “Good Morning.” She said softly with her face buried on his chest.

He gave her a kiss on her forehead and softly he spoke, “Good Morning… did you sleep well?”

Marie looked at him and with a smile, she nodded. Cathy’s smile widened, “Oh my gosh! How cute! I knew it!” she yelled.

Marie reddened, “Cat, shut up…”

“Awww…” Cathy pulled them for a group hug. Kyuhyun smiled and kissed Marie once the hug was broken.

 

 

 

Hey guys… over 900 views! I’m so happy… thank you all for the support and for the subbin’. I hope you guys keep enjoying the story. Please keep commenting. ;D