Forgiven

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

"Please, Junga-shi." begged Marie with her hands intertwined in front of her.
 
 "No, you should both face the consequences of your fight." Junga said as she crossed her arms. Marie sighed, "I will, but not now. I'm not... ready. Please take Super Junior today."
 
Junga sighed in defeat, "Fine." Marie jumped as she hugged Junga. "Thank you!"
 
 
 
Junga entered Super Junior's practice room with a shy expression. The boys walked over towards her with strange looks. "Who are you?" Leeteuk asked. Junga flabbergasted at the question, rolled the papers she was currently holding and began to hit Super Junior's leader with it. "Yah! I've worked with you for five years and you're asking me who I am? You little..." She hit him in the head.
 
Leeteuk tried to dodge the paper with his hands as he pouted, "I'm kidding. Junga-shi, I'm kidding."
 
After they settled down and Leeteuk apologized, Kyuhyun walked over to Junga and asked, "Wasn't Marie suppose to work with us today?"
 
"Oh, I talked to her today. She will be working with SHINee." Junga answered.
 
"Why?" Kangin asked.
 
"Just personal reasons."
 
"What reasons?" Eunhyuk wondered. Donghae nudged him to shut up, "Didn't you heard her say personal reasons. Nosy." 
 
"I was just wondering." Eunhyuk mumbled. 
 
Kyuhyun lowered his head, "Will you please excuse me for a minute?" He walked out of the room without waiting for an answer. He walked through the hallways of SM until he reached the door from SHINee's practice room. He silently opened the door and peeked inside, finding the SHINee members already practicing their new songs as Marie sat down on a corner of the room, writing schedules. Before Kyuhyun could enter to walk towards her, he watched how Taemin left his practice spot and slumped to the floor next to Marie. He mumbled something to her which made her smile. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes at Taemin, in jealousy. He closed the door and rested his back against it while taking a deep breath to control his anger. *Damn it Kyuhyun. You need to control yourself.*
 
As he breathed, the door opened making him fall to the floor. Once he rapidly stood up, he noticed Marie with crossed arms, waiting for him to explain his sudden visit. He cleared his throat and said, "So I was just in the neighborhood..."
 
Marie raised and eyebrow, "Really? And what brings you into this neighborhood?"
 
"Oh, I was jus- I was- oh you know... Ughh!" He grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room towards somewhere private. As they sat down in the music room, they stood in silence for a while, searching for words to begin their conversation. "So..." Kyuhyun started.
 
Marie looked at him, "Kyuhyun, I have work to do."
 
"Yes, you do have work to do. With Super Junior, not SHINee."
 
"As I said to Junga-shi, I'm not caught up to work with Super Junior today. So please respect my decision."
 
"Marie, I don't want to be like this with you, so please." He sighed.
 
"Kyuhyun, I have work to do. Can we please talk later?" Marie turned around to leave, but stopped in her tracks when she felt arms hugging her waist and a chin resting on her shoulder. "I'm sorry... I really am. I shouldn't had fought with you. I'm really sorry, Marie." he whispered agains her shoulder. She softened by his caress and leaned her head against his chest as she held his arms. "Kyuhyun... I really don't care about that fight. What I care about, is that you're getting jealous way to easy when I socialize with other guys. I have to admit, it is cute how jealous you can get." she heard him chuckle before she continued, "But the cuteness has it's limits." she turned around to face him. She placed her hands on his cheeks as she lifted his head to meet his eyes. "You know I love you, right? Please, Kyuhyun. Just trust me..."
 
He pulled her in for a hug and whispered, "I love you, My koala bear." 
 
 
 
Kai, Baekhyun, Lay, and Chen were found laughing in the background as Cathy entered the room. Cathy flashed them a unusual stare as she passed in front of them. She rolled her eyes and continued her pace. "Cathy?" called D.O. She turned  towards him and waited for him to continue, "Manager Kim gave me the schedules for you. He said that you need to pass them in this blank paper neatly." He handed the papers to Cathy.
 
She gratefully took them and thanked him for the announcement. Luhan held her shoulders while pulling her towards the table. "You should sit here. Let me get you a cup of tea. Make yourself comfortable." 
 
Cathy blushed by EXO's friendliness today and said, "Awww... this is why I love to work for you guys. Thank you." A she sat down on the chair, the boys bursted out laughing. Cathy was confused for their behavior, but decided to play along. She smiled at them and began to work on the schedules. The music room door flew open as Kris, Chanyeol and Suho walked inside. Once Kris laid eyes on Cathy, he ran up to her for a kiss. She smiled and stood up, only to hear fabric reaping. Her eyes widened as she looked down and saw part of her pants glued to the chair. Kris gasped once he saw that her showed and immediately covered her with his jacket. He flamed up and turned to the boys. "EXO? What did you do?"
 
The EXO boys looked at him with innocent faces as he frowned. Kris turned back to Cathy and said, "Wait here. I'm going to get you something to cover yourself." Cathy nodded and watched him turn around and walk towards the back door. As he opened the door, the sound of a bullhorn made him flinch and scream (like a girl)  while a splash of water hit him on the face, making him choke. 
 
Once he stopped coughing and swept his face, he looked up and found Tao, Xiumin and Sehun laughing. Cathy's eyes widened of how Kris' face grew red. She looked at the rest of the members and did the first thing that came into her mind. She began to fake cry in embarrassment, making the members feel guilty for their prank. "Y-you g-guys are meaaan... M-My p- are showing and m-my baby ch-choked a-and- and..." she increased the volume of her fake sobs. Kris crossed his arms as he glared at the members. "You guys aren't saved from this."
 
The members lowered their heads in regret while D.O walked towards Cathy to calm her down. "We're sorry, Cathy. We're very sorry. I-we-" He turned towards the members in a panicked expression. He slowly turned around when he noticed that Cathy stopped crying. D.O's eyes widened more than usual when he saw Cathy's deathly glare. She suddenly reached and grabbed the collar of his shirt making D.O squeak. "You better watch your back." She warned. Cathy let go of D.O's collar and turned towards the rest of the boys. "That goes for all of you too." She replaced her glare into a smile. "Bye! See you guys tomorrow!"
 
As soon as she left the room, the members looked at each other with nervous eyes. Sehun leaned closer to Suho and whispered, "She still scares me."
 
 
 
 
Silence filled up the apartment once Marie entered. She furrowed her eyes in wonder as she looked around the house. "Cathy?"
 
As she looked around, her phone rang with it's usual 'MAMA' ringtone which always made her jump in surprise. She took out her phone and answered, "Hello?"
 
Marie!
 
"Cat, where are you?"
 
Yeeeaahh... About that... i'm not coming home tonight. 
 
"And why not?"
 
I'm skipping work tomorrow with Kris.
 
"Uuuhhh... You gonna get in trouble."
 
Well is Manager Kim's fault. Anyways, are you going to be alright alone?
 
Before Marie could answer, she heard a knock on the door. She went and opened it, finding Kyuhyun waving a bag of food. "Yeah, I'll be alright. I'll talk to you later, Cat." she hanged up the phone.
 
"Hey, I brought dinner." Kyuhyun gave her a hello kiss and entered the apartment. He placed the food on top of the table and turned back to her, "I know you're still a but angry with me, but I want to talk to you."
 
Marie smiled, "I'm not mad, Kyuhyun."
 
He stepped closer and kneeled down to the floor while hugging her waist. "What's got into you? Why are you on the floor?" Marie asked.
 
"I don't want to let you go." he murmured.
 
Marie lifted his head to meet his eyes. "And who ever said you were?" She softly asked. He stood up as he brought her towards his embrace and caressed her head. "Can I stay tonight?"
 
Marie chuckled, "I thought that's why you came." Kyuhyun smiled and held her tightly. 
 
 
 
As the evening passed, they both finished their dinner and slumped down to the couch while watching television. Since there was nothing amusing through the channels, Kyuhyun turned it off and stood up. "I'm going to take a shower." he announced.
 
Marie raised an eyebrow, "And what clothes are you planning to wear?"
 
Kyuhyun smirked and left towards the bathroom, leaving Marie suspicious and to be honest, with not so innocent thoughts. Since she already took a shower while Kyuhyun arranged the table for their dinner, she went to her room and changed herself into her pajamas. As she finished putting on her pajama shorts, Kyuhyun walked inside the room, shirtless and in boxers as he finished drying his hair. His back faced her for a moment while he hanged the towel on the door as Marie eyed him, head to toe. *Damn! Can he be any hotter?* She blushed at her own thought before Kyuhyun turned around and began to redness. "Someone looks... amused."
 
Marie huffed, "You wish."
 
Kyuhyun smiled and sat down on the bed, pulling Marie beside him. He took a hold of a pillow that laid next to him and began to playfully hit her with it. "Hey!" She began to chuckle and grabbed another pillow from the bed while hitting him on his shoulder. Kyuhyun smiled and threw the pillow at her, landing on her hair. As they both giggled at their childish pillow fight, Marie grabbed the chance and threw the pillow towards his stomach. He faked a groan as he kneeled on the floor while grabbing his stomach and wincing in fake pain. Marie's eyes widened and went running by his side. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. Let me see... are you okay?"
 
Kyuhyun waited until she was at his eye level to smile and take her by surprise, grabbing her and laying her down on the bed, placing both his knees on each side of her thighs. "Ha! Pay back for hitting me!" he chuckled. 
 
Marie pouted making Kyuhyun's smile widen. He slowly began to realize the intimate position he was at this moment and couldn't help the redness that began to rise up his cheeks. He looked straight at Marie's eyes while cupping her soft cheeks. Slowly he began to lean in until his lips met her lips. As a few seconds passed, he broke the kiss and stared right into her eyes.
 
"You're so beautiful." He said as he tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. Marie's blush deepened as Kyuhyun started kissing her neck. She closed her eyes, feeling each of his soft kisses around her chest as Kyuhyun held her tightly from her waist. Eventually, the room got warmer and their hearts raced faster than ever. While Kyuhyun kissed  the back of her ear, she let out a moan, making him alarmed. He pulled back and looked at her. "A-are you- Marie, it's okay if we don't rush things." He softly whispered. 
 
Marie flashed him a smile. She locked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "I trust you, Kyuhyun."
 
He rested his forehead on hers and sweetly asked, "Are you sure about this?"
 
She placed a hand on his cheek and as she caressed it, she nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and started to kiss her once again. As it deepened, aware of what will happen, he began to lift her shirt up until he helped her take it off. He gently pulled her closer without disconnecting their lips as he moved his hands down to help her with her pajama pants. Marie's breath began to grow harder as she felt Kyuhyun kissing his way down to her stomach. She bit her lip to not moan again, but the heat was well spread that she let out a low moan. Kyuhyun smiled in the darkness as he heard Marie. He made his lips up to again and gently broke it to stare once more into her eyes for confirmation. As she catches her breath, she smiled at him, assuring him that it'll be alright. He sweetly nodded and pulled the sheets up to cover themselves  as their passionate night begins, with hearts ready to explode.
 
 
 
 
__
 
Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait. I hope you liked this chapter. Remember to leave your amazing comments. :D Thanks guys.
For those Exotic fans, I have made a new FF called An Insane Empathy, if you'd like please check it out. Thanks guys.
-Kpopxoxo
 
P.S I want to give a huge and enormous thank you to IAmLeNinja for helping me so much throughout this story. Love you girl girl. Thank you! :D