Dealers

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

 

The climate at the airport was quite tense due to the constant bickering between Manager Kim and Cathy. He kept arguing with her due to her irresponsibility two weeks ago at the hotel, while she kept defending that it is unfair she won't be able to speak with her boyfriend for three weeks. The EXO members were quite amused by how Cathy kept frowning in defense of Kris. Meanwhile Kris stood beside Marie watching the whole scene in excitement. "Twenty bucks that Manager Kim will win." He bided with Marie. 
 
"Are you seriously doubting your girlfriend's abilities?" Marie raised an eyebrow as she asked. Kris turned to Marie with an obvious look. "It's Kim, no one has ever been able to win him." 
 
"Then why do you want me to bid with you?" 
 
"I want money." He innocently answered. Marie turned away from him as she rolled her eyes and kept gazing at the fight. "That's it!" Manager Kim stopped. "My words are final. Three weeks." He told Cathy. He turned to the boys and continued, "EXO M let's go. We leave in ten minutes." 
 
Groans were heard from the EXO M boys as they didn't want to leave EXO K behind again. It's been so long since they've left for China that they'll definitely feel empty without EXO K by their side. They all went to each other saying their goodbyes. As they began to step inside the plane, Kris  took a last minute to grab Cathy tightly and give her one last hug and one huge kiss before he leaves. "I love you, baby. Wait for me, okay?" Kris softly whispered by her ear. 
 
Cathy widely smiled as a tear dropped on her chin. "Just don't take long, my babo." She hugged Kris one more time and watched as he began to leave towards the plane. Before he fully entered through the door, he turned around and smiled, "I love you, my baboon." 
 
Cathy returned his smile as she responded, "I love you too, my baby dragon." With those words freshly in his mind, he gave on last wave and walked inside the plane. Cathy's smile disappeared and it was replaced with a sad pout. Marie walked closer to her and asked, "Are you okay?"
 
Cathy turned to her with a sad frown, "Three weeks, Marie. Three weeks." 
 
Marie pulled her for a hug and consoled her, "It'll be alright. These three weeks will pass fast. Just wait and see" 
 
 
 
 
As both Cathy and Marie entered the company, they were brightly greeted by five special boys. "Kitty Cat!" Cathy heard the lead singer shrieked. She smiled and turned around to greet him. "Didn't I warned you not to call me that, Jonghyun?" 
 
He giggled and answered, "You only said if you're not around. But you are right now, so I can."
 
"Hey girls!" Minho waved. The girls smiled and greeted him. "So what are you girls up to today?" Key asked. 
 
"I need to finish some schedules for EXO K." Cathy answered. 
 
"And I have to go and kick Eunhyuk's for ruining my schedules." Marie added. The boys chuckled while Taemin stepped closer and placed and hand on her shoulder. "Good luck with that, Marie." 
 
"Well boys, see you later." Cathy waved goodbye. As the boys returned their wave and left, the girl entered the building. They walked through the hallway until they met up with Junga down the hall. "Girls, I know that tomorrow is your free day, but can one of you help me with Super Junior?" Junga begged. 
 
The girls chuckled and nodded, "Sure. But it has to be after lunch hour. We were planning on going car hunting. We've been here over a year here in Korea and we still don't have a car." Marie answered. 
 
"Okay... Good luck on your hunt. Just call me when you get here tomorrow." Junga told them. The girls nodded and watched how she left towards TVXQ's music room. The girls continued their pace until they reached EXO K's practice room. As they entered they were surprised to find Kyuhyun already inside talking normally with EXO K. The girls looked at each other with curiosity. They walked closer to the boys and asked, "What's going on?" 
 
Marie watched how Kyuhyun and D.O exchanged glances and acted all innocently. Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards Marie. "Are you doing anything next Saturday?" he asked. 
 
Marie raised an eyebrow, "No. Why?" 
 
Kyuhyun smiled and said, "You and I are going out." Marie gave him a suspicious look, but nodded in defeat. Clearly it was a surprise from him, so she decided to wait anxiously for it. 
 
"Guys where are my papers?" Cathy asked the boys as she looked through her files for the schedules. The boys shrugged, unknowing where they might be. "Ugh, Manager Kim has them. I forgot to take them back. Now I have to make a new one." She frowned. Because she doesn't wants to be stuck three straight hours on a chair organizing the timing, she innocently looked at Marie. "My sister..."
 
"No!" Marie responded. She turns around and grabbed Kyuhyun's arm. "Let's go before she drags you too." 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and let her lead the way. Before they reached the door, Kyuhyun secretly looked back at D.O earning a nod from him. Kyuhyun returned the nod and smiled on his way out. As they left, Cathy looked at D.O with raised eyebrows. "Explain, now." She ordered.
 
D.O pouted, "Don't frown at me. I didn't do anything."
 
"Then explain the whole secrecy between you and... Unbelievably, Kyuhyun?" 
 
D.O smiled and answered, "It's a surprise he has for her. He needs my help. So shhh... You can't say a word."
 
Cathy chuckled and nodded, "Promise." 
 
 
 
 
"So tomorrow you'll come?" Kyuhyun asked Marie as they entered the practice room. Marie nodded, "After Cat and I search for a car." 
 
"Awww... My Koala Bear is going to buy her first car." He cooed. Marie rolled her eyes as a smile appeared on her lips. Kyuhyun chuckled and intertwined hands with her. Her smile disappeared once he heard the shouting between the Super Junior members. "But it's left, left, then right." Yesung defended.
 
"No it's not. Is right, left, then right again." Donghae explained. 
 
"Ugh, no you idiots! It's right, left, right, right, then left." Eunhyuk corrected. They continued arguing of how their new dance moves will go, making Marie face palm herself for their... lack of intelligence. "Will you all be quiet?" She shouted. The boys closed their mouth's and turned towards her with an apologizing expression. Marie stood up and fixed, "The choreographer said it is left, left, right , right and then you finish with free style. Now can you please just be quiet for a minute. You're giving me a stupid headache!" 
 
Sungmin stepped closer and placed an arm on her shoulder, "You know you're so easy to detect when you're on your period or not." 
 
"That's true. You're a jerk when you're in your period." Kangin expressed. 
 
"And annoying." Ryeowook added. 
 
"Ugh, and she could irritate someone so easily." Shingdong commented. 
 
Marie looked at them, one by one, before she sighed and said in a sarcastic tone, "I can really feel the love from you guys. It's so unexplainable, like-" she faked a sniff. 
 
"Oh, you know we love you." Donghae told her while pinching her cheeks. Marie rolled her eyes and turned back to Kyuhyun. "How can you even stand them through all these years?" 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and said, "Easy... I'm the 'Evil Maknae', they mess with me, I come back worse." 
 
Leeteuk scoffed, "Oh please! Ever since Marie came your reputation of 'Evil Maknae' turned the other way around." 
 
"No it didn't! I'm still evil." Kyuhyun defended. 
 
"Not if Marie's around." Siwon smirked. 
 
"Pft, It doesn't matter. If I want to be evil, then I'll be evil. Marie can't tell me otherwise. I will be whatever I want to be." Kyuhyun expressed. Marie looked at him with a raised eyebrow making him lower his head nervously. "I-I love you, sweetie." 
 
The members chuckled at his pout and began to tease. "Oh, yeah. 'Evil Maknae' alright." Leeteuk sarcastically said. Kyuhyun frowned, earning another comment from Eunhyuk. "Uff, even his stare scares me." 
 
Kyuhyun smacked his arm as the members laughed and turned back to Marie. As they all settled down, Marie stayed with Kyuhyun on the couch inside the practice room, writing down the schedules, again. *Thank you, Eunhyuk!* She internally frowned. "Are you excited for next week?" she heard Kyuhyun asked. 
 
"What's on next week?" She asked confusedly. 
 
"You really don't know what's next week?" He asked in a surprised tone. She curiously looked at him and shook her. Kyuhyun sighed and mumbled for himself. "And then she has the nerve of calling me dumb." He turned back to Marie after she flashed him a glare. He took her hands and said, "Next week will be... you know what? Just wait and see." 
 
"You're seriously going to make me wait?" 
 
"Yes. Don't worry. I'm sure you'll love it." He smiled. Marie sighed in defeat. "Fine."
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled her towards his embrace. "That's my girl." Marie couldn't help but smile and return his tight hug. 
 
 
 
 
As the girls finished their breakfast, they headed out to the bus stop and with the hope that they will finally buy a car for their use. As the bus stopped in the street where different car dealers were, the girls stepped out and with all excitment they entered the second dealer called Fredrik's Toyota. "What car should we buy?" Cathy asked.
 
"We should get a sports car. But not something too expensive." Marie answered. 
 
"Oh, how about that one." Cathy pointed at a Orange sports car with four doors and a nice figure. The girls walked over to it and gazed it with amazement. "Hello! Welcome to Fredrik's. How may I help you?" The male employee greeted. 
 
"Hi! We are out to buy a car and well we're just looking around for the right one." Cathy responded. 
 
"Well you have chosen the perfect one. This orange sports car is one of the bestsellers in Korea. In fact, how about instead of explaining it's detail, we go out for a demonstration." The employee said.
 
"Demonstration?"
 
"Yeah. We could go for a ride. But I have to drive the car. I wish I could let you, but the rules are very strict here."
 
The girls nodded. "It's alright." Marie said. The employee nodded and motioned for the girl to step inside the car. The girls entered and waited for the employee to the engine. 
 
 
 
 
Super Junior were waiting on the music room for Junga to arrive. They sat down by the television set, flipping each channel to find something amusing for them to watch. A few members left towards the small cafeteria in the building while the others stayed on the music room. Sungmin was talking with Kyuhyun about his new martial arts skills, while Donghae and Leeteuk mimicked his words behind him, making Kyuhyun bite his lips to not laugh. 
 
Kangin rolled his eyes and slumped down at the couch as he continued to flip the channels. The local news was on, which made him stop by that channel. He frowned by the reporter speaking about the global economy. The report got interrupted by a last minute announcment.
 
"We're sorry to interrupt your program, but a last minute event caused an immense tragedy  on the highway. A speeding truck driver crashed with a orange sports car just a few minutes ago making shredded glasses be scattered all over the ground. The ambulance has just arrived and is on the process of pulling out the male driver from the sports car."
 
The members straightened up as they saw the male driver on screen all covered in his own blood. The next couple of minutes were a terrible and horrible shock for the boys and not to mention, for Kyuhyun, as the nurses pulled out two girls from the insides of car. The worse part, the boys recognized the girls immediately.    
 
"The nurses found inside the vehicle two american girls all terribly wounded and unconscious. The paramedics found in one of them a very deep wound in her skull along with bruises over her arms . As for the other female, they found cuts and glasses pierced around her head and stomach. The police took a hold of their purses and found an identification from them. The girl's names are Catherine Ritz and Marianne Quaker. They have been taking to the hospital immediately for attendance..."
 
The image of the girl's wounds and scars were seen on screen.  Kyuhyun let out a loud cry as he slumped to the floor, screaming for the girl's names. Sungmin took a hold of him, trying his best to calm him down. The rest of the members were found shredding tears as they hurried up to find Junga.  
 
Kyuhyun was found breathless in Sungmin's arms as tears kept rolling down his cheeks. "Ma-Ma... Cat- Marie-"
 
"Kyuhyun, calm down! It'll be alright. It'll be okay. Call Kris, go and call him. You have to let him know what happened." Leeteuk ordered him. He turned to the rest of the shocked members and said, "Get ready to go to the hospital." 
 
Kyuhyun tried to stand up, but his knees felt weak and he ended falling back down to the floor with Sungmin by his side. Heavy sobs were heard from him as he took out his phone from his pocket. With all the strength he had, he dialed Kris' number and called him. 
 
"Hello?"
 
"K-Kris-" Kyuhyun cried.
 
"Kyuhyun, what's wrong? Why do you sound like that? What happened?"
 
"Ca-Mar-" 
 
"What? What?"
 
Kyuhyun let out a loud sob before taking a deep breath and saying the words that he mostly fears. "Kris, th-there has b-been an accident."     
 
-The End-