With A Dash Of Stupidity

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

 

 The sun shined through the window as the birds chirped, and yet Kyuhyun didn't wake up. He turned around to the side of the bed, covering his face from the sunlight. The sound of Marie's laughter coming from afar made him open his eyes and sit up with a smile planted on his lips. He looked around the room, searching for his girl, but there was no sight of her.   
 
"Shut up, Cat!"
 
He heard Marie's voice all over from the kitchen. He took his pants from the floor, and searched for his shirt, but there was no sight of it either. A wide smile appeared on his lips as he thought of who might have it. He walked out of the room and reached the kitchen, smiling at the scene. Cathy and Kris were sitting together on the couch teasing Marie, while Marie blushed by their comments. Kyuhyun noticed his missing shirt on her, and still with a smile, he walked over to her while hearing Kris' voice. "Well, well, well... Look who decided to wake up. Had enough fun that you overslept?" Kris mentioned as he noticed the messy hair on Kyuhyun's head. 
 
Kyuhyun's smile widened as he hugged Marie and answered to Kris. "Shut up, Kris."
 
"Awww..." Cathy cooed.
 
"So Kyuhyun... did you use the whipped cream?" teased Kris.
 
"Oh my god..." Marie blushed while she covered her face. Kyuhyun chuckled and said, "Damn it. I should've thought about that."
 
Both Cathy and Kris laughed at his comment while Marie playfully pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks. As they settled down for a while, Kris suggested, "Let's go to the park." They all nodded in agreement. Kyuhyun and Marie returned to the room to get ready while Kris and Cathy began to bicker on which is a better movie, 'Titanic' or  'Dead Silence'. 
 
 
 
"Will you stop saying that 'Titanic' is better? It's clear that 'Dead Silence' is amazing." Cathy continued to bicker with Kris while they walked through the park. Kris rolled his eyes and defended, "No it's not. 'Titanic' is the most romantic legend. Just imagine the love that Jack and Rose had for each other..." he faked a sniff.
 
"Well now we know Kris' soft side." Marie said underneath her breath. Cathy giggled once Kris showed his pout. "Dude, you're such a girl. I'm with Cathy. 'Dead Silence' was the most damn scary movie of all times." Kyuhyun mentioned. 
 
"I beg to differ. 'Titanic' is truly a legend. 'Dead Silence' wasn't that good anyways." Marie objected. 
 
"Pft... You're just saying that because you got scared. She couldn't sleep for an entire week because of that movie." Cathy confessed. "She even woke up crying at nights."
 
Kris laughed, "Ha! Crybaby."
 
"You don't happen to have a videotape of that, right?" Kyuhyun teased. Marie nudged him while Cathy nodded, "I do actually. But it's back in Florida." 
 
"Thank god!" Marie sighed. As they walked around laughing and chatting, a shout made them stop their tracks. "Cathy! Marie!" 
 
The four of them turned around and to find three american people walking towards them. Cathy's and Marie's eyes lit up in excitement. "Oh my god! Guys!" They ran up to the three strangers for a hug. "It's been so long! How are you guys?" Cathy asked.
 
A short female with black hair answered, "We've been good. I'm actually working on an internship in WM Entertainment. I'm B1A4's hair stylist. It's awesome! I love those boys."
 
"That's amazing!" Marie squealed.
 
"Ooohh... Working with B1A4... Nice!" Cathy cooed.
 
"Yeah. She's been bugging us about it ever since she got the call. It's so annoying." The blond headed male with a tiny (cute) mole around his mouth, joked. The girls chuckled when they saw the black headed girl smack him on the shoulder. 
 
The sound of someone clearing their throat was heard, making the three strangers turn around and greet them. Cathy chuckled and introduced. "Guys, this is Jessy, John, and Dylan." 
 
"Oh? And who are they? Are they your 'chicos'?" Jessy asked with a smirk. Marie chuckled and nodded while both Kris and Kyuhyun stared in confusion at Jessy. "Their what?"
 
"She meant boys." chuckled Marie. A tall brown headed guy, Dylan, looked at Marie and said, "So you're finally dating?" He turned to Kyuhyun who was currently standing behind Marie and continued, "Thank you. It was about time she found someone who can make her happy and stop all her y attitude."
 
"Hey! I'm not a !" Marie pouted.
 
"Yes, yes you are." Both Cathy and Jessy corrected. "But we don't judge you, Marie. We are worse than you." Jessy chuckled. She turned to Cathy once she remembered something. "Oh Cat! I talked to Jason the other day. I told him that I was coming here, so he send me a message for you."
 
"What?" Cathy asked.
 
"He said to tell you that GD came by the hospital where Jason does his practice. And Jason took a picture with him. Look!" John showed her the picture. Cathy squealed once he laid eyes on her bais. "He's so hot!" 
 
Kris looked at Kyuhyun and rolled his eyes on Cathy's comment. "Any ways, let's meet again another day. We need to go back to the company." Dylan commented.
 
"Yeah, I have to start working on Sanduel's hair. It will take a while considering I have no idea on what to do on that perfect hair. Bye girls! See you soon." Jessy waved as she left with Dylan and John behind. Cathy shook her head while chuckling, "Jessy never changes."
 
"I know... John looks so hot! He really changed a lot. I'm surprised how comfortable he was with you." Marie stated. 
 
Cathy shrugged, "Well why not? Just because we were together once doesn't mean we need to be weird around each other."
 
"You and John were an item?" Kris asked.
 
Cathy nodded, "Yeah! But it didn't last long. I kind of turned into a by that time." She said in embarrassment. Kyuhyun turned to Marie and asked, "You've never dated since Bryan?"
 
Marie scratched her head with a sheepishly smile, "Well... I-I may have- I-I" 
 
"Yeah... they weren't very serious though." Cathy answered.
 
"Why are you so shy about it?" Kris asked Marie. She turned to him and said, "I'm not shy. Is just- you know what? Never mind." 
 
Kyuhyun chuckled and pulled her closer for a tight hug. "It's alright. As long as I'm the only person who will get to hold you like this, I'm okay." 
 
"If only you knew what she hides~" Cathy teased in a tune. Marie glared at her, while the somewhat gullible boys asked, "Oh who sings that song?"
 
Cathy gave them an astonished look. "Uh... It's by Catherine Ritz." she answered sarcastically. 
 
Kris asked in confusion. "Who's that?"
 
Cathy stared at Kris in disbelief. "Haven't you seen my work ID?"
 
"You wear a work ID?!" Kyuhyun asked in shock as Marie face palmed herself by his dumb comment. "Yes, Kyuhyun. Everybody at SM has to wear one." 
 
Kyuhyun turned to Marie. "You wear one too?!" Marie sighed and looked up at the sky. "God, could you have made this person any dumber?" 
 
"I'm not dumb." Kyuhyun said defensively.   
 
"So who's Catherine Ritz?" Kris asked again. Cathy rubbed her temples, taking a deep breath. "Kris, Catherine Ritz is me." 
 
Kris eye widened, "Oohh. So you sing that song?!"
 
Cathy face palmed herself. "No. No. No, no. Noooo. I was just being sarcastic, jus- just forget about the whole song." 
 
Kris frowned at her answer while Kyuhyun turned to Marie, "What's your name? Is it embarrassing?" 
 
Marie scoffed, "No. My name isn't embarrassing. Cathy's name is worse." 
 
Cathy crossed her arms. "Oh really, Marianne Quaker?" 
 
Marie's eyes widened as she heard her name. "You're named after an oatmeal?" Kris teased Marie. 
 
"So? Cathy is named after a cracker." She defended. 
 
"Aww, no wonder you girls are best friends. You're both named after foods." Kyuhyun cooed. The girls glared at him. "It's not funny." They whined.
 
"So let me get this straight... Cathy isn't a singer, right?" Kris wondered. The girls face palmed themselves and sighed. "Just... forget about it." Marie sighed.
 
Before she gets a heart attack from the boys... dumbness, Cathy turned to Marie and suggested her. "Could you... not come home tonight? You know... last day... for three weeks..."
 
Marie smirked and shooed her away. "Go have fun. I'll just stay with my baby koala." 
 
Cathy chuckled and nodded, "Thanks!" she grabbed Kris' hand and ran off the park. 
 
 
 
"I can't believe that I won't get to see you for three whole weeks." Kris frowned at Cathy. They were currently walking around, looking at the little shop stands. Cathy pouted, "I know. I'm going to miss you." 
 
Kris grabbed Cathy's left hand and intertwined their fingers. "I'll watch all your shows and support you from my living room." She cheered.
 
Kris chuckled, "Please... you'll probably change the channel to watch 'To the beautiful you'."
 
Cathy nudged him. "Shut up! That drama is amazing! And when Kai shows up at the scenes..." she squealed. 
 
Kris scoffed, " I also appear."
 
"Oh yeah, like once for two seconds. Best scene ever." she answered sarcastically. Kris rolled his eyes and ruffled her hair. "Whatever! You know you liked it anyways."
 
Cathy chuckled and hugged him. "Come on! Let's go home." 
 
Kris nodded and they both began to walk towards the apartment. As they passed a small bakery, without alarming her, Kris tucked his hand inside of his pants pocket, making sure that a small box he's been holding since this morning is secured. He smiled to himself once he felt it and kept walking with his girl by his side. Reaching the apartment, Kris came to a halt. "Kris, is something wrong?" Cathy said with a slight frown. 
 
Kris took a deep breath before talking. "We've been a year together, and it has been amazing. I never thought I'll meet someone like you. Not saying that you're weird or anything. You're actually really caring and honest, and beauti- not that I only love you for look-"
 
Cathy interrupted him, "Kris you're blabbering. Take a breath." she softly smiled. He took a moment to calm himself down. "What I mean is, I love you. Your imperfection, your smile, everything."
 
Cathy teared up, "I love you too, Kris." As she smiled, she wondered. "Why are you telling me all these beautiful words?" 
 
Kris smiled as red cheeks appeared on his skin. He tucked his hand inside of his pant's pocket and took out the small silver box. Cathy's eyes widened with shock of what might happen next. "Kri-"
 
"Cathy, I've been holding on to this for a while just finding the right moment to give it to you. I love you so much, my beautiful baboon. And I want you to be my girl until the day I die."
 
Cathy placed a hand on her chest, preparing herself for his next words. Kris took a deep breath and opened the box. "For you, my lovely Baboon." He took out a beautiful silver neckless with a moon pendant. Cathy let out a huge breath in relief making Kris worried. "Are you okay?"
 
Cathy smiled, "Yeah, I'm amazed. Thank you. I love it, It's gorgeous. I love you, Kris." 
 
He turned her around, pulling her hair to the side and putting on the beautiful neckless. Once done, she turned around and tiptoed for a peck on his lips. He smiled through the kiss and grabbed her cheeks. The kiss lasted for a few seconds until a full speed car sped by a puddle making it splash, drenching Cathy and Kris with mud. They both backed away as soon as they felt the muddy water. "What the hell?!" Kris said with a slight anger and shock. "Are you okay?" he asked Cathy who was currently trying to hold her laughter.
 
"I can't believe that happened. I usually see it in movies." Cathy said, now laughing freely. 
 
Kris chuckled and shook his head with a smile. "Come one, let's get washed up."
 
Once they were inside the apartment, Kris went to where the towels are, grabbing two and handing one to Cathy. "I'll just dry myself while you shower."
 
Cathy nodded, making her way to the bathroom.  She stopped on her tracks to look at Kris. "Will you, uhm... like to join me?" she shyly asked. Kris smiled and nodded as he took Cathy's hand and let her lead the way to the bathroom.