Lotte World

Our Crazy Life and Work

Kris walked around the hallways of SM trying to find Kyuhyun. He spotted him next to a bending machine, about to buy some soda.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk... you know that soda is bad for you, right?” Kris teased Kyuhyun.

“Shh, don’t tell Marie-ah.” Kyuhyun whispered. Kris chuckled, and shook his head.

“I can’t believe you two made us wait so long. Finally, you’re both together.”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “It was worth the wait.”

Kris smiled and extended his hand, “The soda, give it to me.”

“Why?”

“Will you just give it to me?”

Kyuhyun glared at him and with suspicion, he handed the soda to Kris' extended hand. Kris smiled and threw it away on the trashcan next to the bending machine. Kyuhyun eyes widened, “Why would you do that? I paid for it.”

Kris eyed the bending machine, and then turned back to Kyuhyun, “Okay, I’ll buy you a new one, but I’ll have to tell Marie-ah.”

Kyuhyun looked at Kris with innocent eyes, acting like nothing happened, “So Kris, um... how’s it going, man?

Kris grinned, “Now that’s more like it. So, do you have any plans this weekend with Marie-ah?”

“I’m planning on taking her somewhere special. Why?”

“Take her on Sunday. I already have something planned for the four us on Saturday.”

Kyuhyun looked at Kris curiously, “What is it?”

Kris smiled proudly, “I got us ticket to Lotte World. It’s a surprise, so don’t tell the girls.”

Kyuhyun smile, “Wow, that’s great.” His smile faltered a little, “Wait, does Lotte world have a haunted house this year?”

Kris looked curiously at him, answering, “Yeah... why? are you scared.?”

“Psst, of course not... It’s umm, it’s Marie-ah who I’m worried about. She might get scared.” Kyuhyun lied.
“Really? That’s weird, Cathy told me she likes those kinds of stuff, and Marie-ah told me she’s a freak of wild things.” Kris remembered.

Kyuhyun cleared his throat before replying, “Well, I just think that maybe she might get scared you know...”

Kris chuckled and extended his arm to put it on Kyuhyun’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, if she does, you’ll be there to hold her. Right?”

“Uhh, yeah.” Kyuhyun turned away, but faced back once he heard Kris whispering in a teasing tone, “She’ll probably need to hold you.” Kyuhyun shot him a glare, making Kris laugh as they walked away together out off the building.


 

 

“Why wake us up this early? Can you see that i’m still sleepy?” Cathy frowned at Kris and Kyuhyun, who were standing by the door.

“Oh stop your whining and go get dressed. It’s saturday, we’re going to hang out.” Kris pushed Cathy towards her room.

“And wake up Marie-ah! I know she probably fell asleep again after I called her earlier!” Kyuhyun shouted at Cathy, while she walked back to her room.


After ten minutes, Cathy came out to the living room. Kris smiled, but Kyuhyun looked around, “Is she still sleeping?”

“I’m not going to her room again. When I did, she tried to kick me!” Cathy frowned while rubbing her arm. Kris patted Kyuhyun’s back, “Good luck waking her up, dude.”

Kyuhyun sighed, “Well, here I go. ”


 

“NOO!!” Marie screamed made Cathy and Kris jumped. Kyuhyun came out of Marie’s room, carrying her on her shoulder, “Damn Marie-ah, why are you so heavy?” Marie hit his back, “Kyuhyun, put me down!”

Instead of listening to her, he turned to Kris and Cathy, “Well, we’re ready.”

“No, we’re not! It’s freaking 8 in the morning,  I WANT TO SLEEP!”

Cathy turned to Kyuhyun, “Yeah, she gets a bit cranky when you wake her up.”

 

“A bit?” Kris gaped

“Shut up, Kris!” Marie yelled. Still struggling to hold Marie, Kyuhyun gave up and threw her on the couch. “OW!”  Marie winced at the pain on her head.

“Sorry.” He rubbed her head carefully. “Will you please get ready?”

“But i’m still tired...” She whined. Kyuhyun pouted making Marie smile in defeat. She stood up and left to her room. Kyuhyun looked at Cathy and smirked. Cathy glared at him,” I hate you.” Kris chuckled, “Well at least now we know who to call when she’s like that.”

“Whatever.” Cathy rolled her eyes.


 

 

“Why won’t you guys tell us? We want to know!” Cathy demanded, while walking around with the rest. Kris ruffled her hair and replied, “You’ll find out when we get there.”

Marie groaned, followed by a yawn. “Marie-ah, don’t frown. No one told you to stay awake until 3am talking with your boyfriend.” Cathy teased. Marie glared at her while Kyuhyun chuckled.

“Are we there yet?” Marie asked for the fifth time. “The more you ask the less we’ll tell you.” Kris answered annoyingly.

“Yeah, girls calm down, relax, enjoy the view. When we get there, we'll tell you.” Kyuhyun added. The girls rolled their eyes, and sighed.

Some wide eyes and dropped jaws were seen on the girls faces the minute they saw the first ride. The boys smiled at the girls reaction, “Oh I’m sorry, do you want us to take you back home? You know since you girls are tired and all.” Kyuhyun mocked. Kris began to pull the girls away, but they pulled back.

“NO!... I mean, whatever.” Cathy mumbled.

“Speak for yourself. I want to get in that thing.”  Marie expressed, while pointing at the huge machine in front of her. Kris looked at Kyuhyun and smirked, he turned to Marie, “There’s also a haunted house here.”

Marie’s eyes widened, “That’s it, come on let’s go.” She grabbed Cathy’s arm and pulled her towards the entrance. Kris turned to Kyuhyun while laughing. Kyuhyun frowned, “I hate you.”

 

“Hey, like I said, she’ll be there to hold you.” Kris chuckled. 


 

As they entered Lotte World, Marie stared at the roller coaster in amazement. Kyuhyun was frowning at the haunted house, while Kris laughed at his reaction.

“Oh my god, that’s so cute!” Cathy squealed. Marie turned to look at Cathy and started squealing with her.

 

“Aww, look at the cute bunny ears!” Marie pointed at some accesories next to Cathy. The boys walked towards the shops with smiles on their lips. “I see you found the couple ears.” Kyuhyun mentioned.

“We’ve heard of couple shirts, but couple ears?” Marie replied with a confused look.

“Well here in Korea we have a lot of stuff for couples. Couple ears are for... well couples.” Kris said with an obvious tone.

“No really.” Cathy rolled her eyes and walked inside the shop with Marie.

“Oh look Baboon, it’s you.” Kris called, putting monkey ears on Cathy. Marie and Kyuhyun laughed at Cathy expression.

Cathy giggled and turned to Kris, “Here you go, Babo.” She put another pair of monkey ears on Kris, smiling at his pout. Marie was looking at some Panda ears when she felt something on her head. “Aww, you look so cute with Koala ears.” She turned towards Kyuhyun and smiled when she saw the same pair of ears on him.

“I can say the same.” Marie smiled.


After coming out of the store, they kept walking around. “What do you guys want to do now?” Cathy asked.

Kris looked at Kyuhyun with a grin, “Marie-ah, didn't you want to go to the haunted house?”

Marie’s eyes lit up in excitement “Come on Baby, let’s go!” Marie insisted while dragging a pale Kyuhyun with her. Kris and Cathy followed behind hand in hand while laughing. As they waited on line, Marie asked Kyuhyun, “Are you okay? You look kind of pale.”

Kyuhyun answered with wide eyes. “Yeah, i’m okay. Why would you-why-why would you say that? I’m not scared, i’ll protect you sweetie.”

“Oookay... I never said you were scared.”

“Oh, uhh, hehe just in case.”

 

Kris was seen laughing at the background with Cathy.


 

“Kyuhyun, why are you still there? Come on! Are you staying there forever?” Marie yelled from the exit at Kyuhyun, who was still standing at the beginning of the long dark hallway.

“I’m coming, i’ll be there in a second.” Kyuhyun assured without moving. Cathy sighed and yelled, “Watch out Kyuhyun, behind you!”

“AHHH! Don’t kill me!” Kyuhyun shouted while running for his life towards the exit.

“Wait Kyuhyun there’s a-”

A clown covered with blood popped out in front of Kyuhyun. He screamed one last time and fell on the floor. He came out crawling through the exit, “W-what was b-behind me?” Terrified he asked Cathy.

“Oh nothing, I just wanted to make you move.” She admitted while catching her breath from laughter. After Marie finished laughing, she bend towards Kyuhyun and hugged him. “Aww, my baby Koala was scared.”

He glared at her and groaned, “I hate you.” Marie giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek, “I love you too.”

Kris patted Kyuhyun’s head, “Who the hell gave the reputation of ‘Evil Maknae’? You’re ‘Baby Maknae.”
Kyuhyun glared at him and stood up.


 

“Let’s get on that.” Cathy shouted while pointing at the huge roller coaster. Marie’s eyes widened in excitement, while Kris went pale. “ Are you sure? W-why don’t we instead go in that.” He suggested while pointing at the pony ride.

“Uh, no.” Marie ordered and dragged Kris towards the roller coaster. After waiting in line, they were finally taking their seats. Kris was next to Cathy, Marie in front of Cathy facing her, and Kyuhyun in front of Kris. Kris grabbed Cathy’s hand and squeezed it.

“Kris are you going to be okay?” Cathy asked worried.

“Yeah, it’s just that this ride goes fast.” He squeezed Cathy’s hand harder.

“Don’t worry, it will be fun.” Cathy tried to reassure Kris. They second the ride started, wind hit them on their faces. “AHH! I REGRET THIS!" Kris screamed while the ride kept speeding.

Marie noticed how Kris yelled and saw Cathy’s weird expression. She couldn’t hold it in anymore, and bursted out laughing. She kept trying to catch her breath. Just as she looked back at Kris face, she started laughing very hard once again. 

Marie felt the drool coming out of , just as she heard Kyuhyun screaming and wiping his face, “Is it raining?”

Marie eyes widened, *Oh god... I drooled on him.* She looked around, hoping no one saw. Marie looked at Cathy and noticed her silent laugh, *Damn it! She saw.* Marie glared at her, making Cathy laugh more.


When the ride was over, Cathy was still laughing. Kris looked at her and noticed that she had tears in her eyes, and could barely breathe, “Cathy, are you okay?” Kris asked with wide eyes.
Cathy held her index finger up, she tried catching her breath, “I-it’s ju-just that-” Cathy unable to finish her sentence looked at Marie and saw her glaring. Cathy was about to continue, when she heard Kyuhyun, “Did any of you guys felt the rain?” Cathy bursted out laughing again, while my Marie covered her face.

They kept walking, until Marie stopped once she laid eyes on the ‘Drop of Death’. She grinned and looked at Cathy, “ Let’s ride on it.”

Cathy’s eyes widened, “What? But it has the word ‘Death’ on it! No!”

“Why? You scared?” Kyuhyun teased, “Aww chicken.”

“What I’m not a chicken, I just don’t want to ride it.”

"Bwak, bwak." Kyuhyun started doing chicken sounds.

Marie laughed and challenged, “Fine, tell you what... We ride and if you get scared you have to do a bet.”

Cathy stuttered, “You’re o-on.”

“Damn! What’s up with us and bets? This whole relationship from the four of us is based on bets.” Kris reminded.

“At least the bets turns out with good surprises.” Kyuhyun mentioned with a smile.


 

Inside the ride, they sat down and waited for it to begin. Cathy started trembling and seconds before the ride started, she began to scream. Marie smiled knowing she won the bet, while Kris and Kyuhyun laughed.

“Ha! I won!” Marie yelled once out of the ride. Cathy frowned, “Fine! What’s my bet?”

“Go up to a random person and dance ‘Gangnam Style’, after hi-five that person and leave.” Kyuhyun ordered with a grin. Kris laughed earning a punch from Cathy, while Marie smiled proudly at her boyfriend. Cathy sighed and turned to look at the people around them. Her eyes got caught in one specific stranger, who looked like he was having a bad day.
She walks slowly towards him and once in front of him, she pointed at him, “You there... Oppa gangnam style~”

She began to jump and singed the song. The guy stared strangely at her, while Kris, Marie and Kyuhyun stood on the background, fighting to hold their laughter.

Cathy started to circle around the guy, when suddenly the guy burst out laughing and joined in the dance. People around them stopped what they were doing and stared amusingly at them. Cheers were heard on the spot when Cathy and the guy did the ‘Gangnam Style’ routine almost perfectly. Once they finished, Marie and the boys walked towards Cathy and overheard the conversation. “... and just when I was about to give up, you came along and made my day. Thank you.” The guy confessed to Cathy. He saw Kris standing next to her and asked, “Are you with her?”

Kris looked at Cathy and nodded with a smile forming on his lips.

“Well, I might not know how she really is, but I do know she’s a keeper. Don’t let her go. She’s very special.” The guy advised Kris. Kris smiled and hugged Cathy “I don’t plan to.”

The guy smiled at them, “Well i’ll see you around, Have fun!”

The guy left and Cathy turned to hug Kris. She broke the hug and turned to Marie with suspicious eyes, “You didn’t squeal...”

Marie smiled and replied, “It’s a special moment. I don’t want to ruin it.” Cathy smiled at her. She interlocked hands with Kris as they started walking towards the ferris wheel.


Waiting on the line, about to get in, Kyuhyun spoke, “Kris, why don’t you go ahead with Cathy? Marie-ah and I will take the next carrier.”

Kris raised and eyebrow “Hmm... Okay.”

“You had fun today?” Kris asked Cathy after they sat on the carrier.

“Lots... It’s been amazing. Thank you.”

“Well I wanted my beautiful Baboon to be happy.”

Cathy smiled and stared straight at his eyes, “Since when did you became the most amazing person on my life?”

Kris smiled and leaned closer to her “Ever since you became mine.” He caressed her cheeks and kissed her. She broke the kiss and nervously began to speak, “Kris, umm... I uhh I-I’ve been meaning to tell you something.”
Kris smiled and nodded. She took a deep breath and continued “I uhh... you know... ughh how do I say this?”

Kris chuckled and planted a small kiss on her forehead. “Just let it out.”

Cathy smiled and with red cheeks she slowly spoke, “Kris I may not be the perfect girl or the perfect girlfriend. But I want to let you know that no matter what happens, I’ll always be here, no matter what problems are yet to come, I won’t ever leave your side. Because I love you Kris, and I don’t want anything to ruin what we have.”

Kris smile widened and rested his forehead against hers. Carefully, he whispered, “I won’t ever let anything happen to us. Anything that happens, we will face it together. I love you my love.”


After the ride finished, Cathy and Kris waited for Marie and Kyuhyun by a bench. When they finally arrived, Cathy raised an eyebrow at them. Smirking at Marie’s messy hair and Kyuhyun’s red lips, “Maybe, you should have fixed your hair before you got off. You know, be a little less obvious.” Cathy whispered to Marie.

Marie’s eyes widened as she tried to fix up her hair, “I-I don’t know what are you talking about.”

“Suuure.” Cathy joked. Before Marie could reply back, the four of them heard cheering from afar.
They walked towards the crowd and found people scarfing food down their throat. Kris read a sign that said ‘Evening Food Competition (Cheesecake)’.

“I want to compete.” he whined.

“It’s a pair competition.” Kyuhyun mentioned.

“I’m not doing that.” Cathy stated.

“I will.”

The boys turned to Marie with wide eyes. “Really?” Kyuhyun asked. Marie nodded and turned to Kris. “I can play with you. That is if Cathy doesn’t mind.”

Cathy shook her head and smiled “Go and show off your eating skills.”


Marie and Kris walked towards a table. They wrote down their names and got their number.They sat on the table while waiting for their cheesecake. “WOO! Go Team 7!” Cathy cheered.

“Okay, here are the rules. You can’t use your hands and both couples have to finish the two cheesecakes.” The announcer mentioned.

“Ready, set, go!”

Marie and Kris started eating, getting cheesecake all over their faces. After 20 minutes Marie was almost done. “Kris! Hurry you’re not even close to finishing.” Marie complained. Kris glared at Marie, with a full mouth, “I’m trying!” Kris shoved his face back in the cheesecake, while choking in the process.

“Team 7! Hurry up! Couple number 3 is ahead.” Kyuhyun yelled ruffling his hair.

“Ugh, too much... to handle.” Marie groaned.

“Marie, don’t you dare! Eat that cheesecake! you can do it!” Cathy cheered while pointing at Marie. After Marie glared at her, she fell face first on the cheesecake and kept eating.

After 20 minutes, the announcer yelled, “Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s give up to the winners... team number 3!”

The crowed cheered out loud, while Cathy and Kyuhyun laughed at Maries and Kris’ groans.

“Here the price for the winners, free tickets for the whole year for Lotte World.” the Announcer shouted.


 

After a couple of deep breathes, Kris stood up, still with a full mouth, and walked towards Cathy, “Baby, bow bith be do?” He asked with his mouth full of cheesecake, while crumbs of cheesecakes fell on her face. Cathy closed her eyes in disgust, while Kris eyes widened. She took a deep breath and cleaned the cheesecake crumbs out of her face. “Kris, baby. Just finish eating before you speak.” Kris nodded with an embarrassed smile.

Walking towards Kyuhyun, Marie’s phone vibrated on her back pocket. She stopped walking and took out her phone to read the message.

                           
From: Jason
                           To: Marie
'Hey Panda! I’m arriving the 13th at 9:20 am your time. I’ll call you tomorrow and give you details from my flight. Love you! ;D’


“You did amazing!” Kyuhyun hugged Marie.

“Thank you.” Marie hugged back with a frown, while hiding her phone.

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this update! Thank you for reading our story and for all those amazing comments and subs. We hope you can keep supporting us and don't forget to comment. WE LOVE OUR SUPPORTERS AND VIEWERS!! THANKS AGAIN! ;D