Meeting the Bands

Our Crazy Life and Work

Cathy opened the practice room door and entered slowly without causing to much attention. Unlucky for her, everyone stared at her and the room went silent. *Damn it!* Cathy thought *Oh hot damn...* Cathy turned red and chuckled."Umm... A-anyeonghas-seyeo" she bowed, "Sorry that I interrupted, I didn't mean to." There she was, standing infront of twelve guys just as they looked at her with puzzle faces. "Duguseo?" Kris asked with an annoyed face.

"I-im Cathy, but y-you guys can call me Cat. I'll be your new as-sistant from now on. I hope to please you with my work and if you ever need anything, just let me know."

It took a lot of confidence for her to speak, but at least she did it. The boys looked at her and they bowed. "Oh, you must be must helper. I'm Junga." The women said with a smile on her face.

 

"Hi, I'm Cathy. So what should I start with?"

"Well first, the boys should introduce themselves... Booys?"

They kept staring at Cathy, until finally they bowed. "We are one! Anyeonghaseyeo we are EXO!" everyone said it except for Kris, Kai, Suho, and Tao. Cathy watched those four closely and said to them, "I hope to do a great jobs for you guys, and if I ever fail you, you can run me off with a bulldozer."

The four boys didn't laugh but the others did. *Well I guess this is what Nana meant, great!* Cathy sighed internally.

"So is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yeah, we'll like to practice in peace, if that's possible." Tao answered with an attitude. Baekhyun nudge Tao to stay quiet.

Cathy opened her eyes wider and answered "Well, I was told that I have to stay with the group, so I can see how they work."

 

"How much will you help, if you can't even understand our language?" Kris said with a grudge.

"Oh don't worry Kris, soon I will suprise you with my language skillz. Just bare with it for now." Cathy replied with a slight attitude. Kris just walked away not wanting to talk to her anymore.

 

 

Marie walked down the hallway and entered the practice room where she heard the music. As she entered, she saw five SHINee members parcticing their hit song Sherlock.. She looked around to see if there was someone she had to report herself to, but there was no one else but SHINee and her.The song finished and the boys noticed her walking towards them. "Anyeong, nan Onew ibnida." The leader walked up to her while he extended his hand to shake. When she took it, it slipped because of his sweaty hands. "You have to excuse him, he has this thing called 'Onew condition." Key joked.

"Don't worry, I've heard about it." she smiled and giggled. "Anyeonghaseyeo, nan Marie idnida." They nodded.

"i'm Taemin. I see you're still working on your korean." he said while looking straight into her eyes. *Akward* she thought.

"uhh... yeah! Hope you guys don't mind, i'm still kind of new to the language."

"It's okay. No problem." Onew says with a smile on his face. "This is Minho, Key, Jonghyun, and of course Maknae Taemin."

"So, are you going to be with us now?" Minho asked.

"For today yes, but they also assigned me with other groups too." Marie replied as she realized there worried faces. " Is everything alright?"

"what other groups?" Jonghyun asked.

"what?"

"What other groups?"

"umm... TVXQ(DBSK), EXO, and Super Junior. why?"

"ah, Super Junior." Jonghyun frowned.

"Why? what happened?" Marie asked curiously. 

"Just be carefull." They answered.

"Alright." She softly answered. 

She wanted to ask why, but again since little, she's always been a little daring and wanting to meet surprises by herself. "So since im with you guys today, i guess i can watch you guys practice. If you need anything just let me know and i'll do it quickly." Marie said with a smile. They nodded and the maknae commented, "Don't worry Marie-ah! With us you'll have fun."

They started to practice again. And Marie watched them as she got lost in thought. For her, SHINee was not like she thought they'll be. They were nice, sweet and caring. Taemin was right, she did had fun with them today. Taemin even got her to dance with them. Even though they were some falling from her part and Onew's. *Man, I love SHINee. But why would they want me to be carefull with Super Junior?* Marie thought as she laughed and played around with SHINee.

 

 

" Well today was simple, it was just to watch what they do, so we can get an idea of how to work with them." Cathy said sitting on the couch back at the apartment. "Same here." Marie mentioned, "SHINee is super nice."

"EXO is nice too. Well... Almost all of them."

"What do you mean? Why?"

"Kai, Suho, Tao, and.. Kris." Cathy said while frowning at the meantion of Kris. Marie bursted out laughing, While Cathy frowed at her reaction." It's not funny! Seriously they hate me. They saw me and it was like they saw Hitler!"

"Damn girl! Look maybe it's an image, what if they get used to you and it'll get better."

"I hope so, cause damn those looks they give me it's like they want to kill me." Cathy asnwered. Marie laughed shaking her head.

"So what about you, how was your day?"

"It was really nice and fun."
 

Then she remember what Jonghyun said about Super Junior. "Tomorrow i'm working with Super Junior, you know what's strange?"

"What?"

"SHINee warned me to be careful with them."

Cathy gave Marie a puzzled look. "That's really weird, so did my co-worker."

"Really? you know it's the second time people warned about Super Junior." Marie replied and sighed *I guess i'm up for some drama tomorrow*

 

Cathy already went to bed, so was Marie, but before she could, she closed her eyes and said in a whisper. "Bryan, we are here! I wish you could be here too, I miss your support and hugs. But for you Bryan we'll stay strong, I love you!" She smiled and closed her eyes and dozzed off to dream land. For the first day it was fun, Hopefully it will stay like that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Thank you guys for viewing my FF. I also want to thank my co-author leninja for helping me write my FF and making it better. Dont forget to comment and subscribe guys. Thank you again) xD