The SM Entertainment Concert

Our Crazy Life and Work

This week, Marie was working with Super Junior. It’s surprising how they’ve gotten comfortable with her. Kangin has opened up more with the members, Ryeowook talks often with Marie and of course, Kyuhyun has surprised everyone with the way he’s gotten closer to Marie. So close, that they even decided to troll around Super Junior by planning ahead to make the members think that they hate each other again.

In the practice room, after Siwon, Leeteuk, Yesung and Shingdong bought food for everyone; secretly Kyuhyun gave Marie a smile. She walked over to the table where the food was and extended her hand to pick up a bag. Kyuhyun pushed her and gave her attitude, “Don’t touch that! It’s my bag. Go get yours!”

Marie nudges his shoulder, “What the hell is wrong with you?! There’s food for everyone!”

“Not for you. Get the hell out!”

Super Junior tried to break the fight between their maknae and their assistant. “Guys stop! Don’t yell!” Donghae shouted. “Why are you fighting? I thought you two were friends!” Ryeowook said.

“Friends?! Ha! I would never be close to a ‘pig’ like her!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“And I would never get involved with an ‘evil scarecrow’ like him!” Marie yelled.

“Scarecrow?!” Kyuhyun grabbed a soda next to him and threw it at her making her blouse stain. She gasped and took a chocolate ice cream sundae that Sungmin was eating and threw it at Kyuhyun. He tried to avoid it, but missed, the sundae landed on his neck.

Super Junior stared in disbelieve back and forward at Kyuhyun and Marie. Kyuhyun smirked and started to throw French fries at Marie, while she threw water and soda at him. They started giggling and laughing, making the rest of the members confused. After a moment, they finally realized it was all a prank and decided to join in on the food fight that Kyuhyun and Marie had.

They divided on teams. Team one: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Yesung, Shingdong and Ryeowook. Team two: Marie, Leeteuk, Donghae, Kangin and Eunhyuk. They sprint out around the room with different foods and drinks waiting for the right signal two start throwing. “Marie-ah” Kangin whispered on her ear, “When Leeteuk count to three, you throw the soda at Sungmin. Arraso?”

She nodded and waited for Leeteuk’s signal. The plan got ruined by a pie that Kyuhyun threw at her. The fight started at that instant, making everyone laugh and happy. Kyuhyun made his way closer to Marie and grabbed her by the waist. He lifted her and spin her around while shouting, “I got her, I got her!! It’s over!”

Marie was literally dying of laughter, while the rest of the members giggled. Kyuhyun let her down gently and turned her around to face him. “Ha! Victory is mine!”

“What the hell is going on here?!”

Super Junior and Marie’s eyes widened as they heard the mangers shout. “Whose plan was this?” the manager asked.

“It was my plan, guju Kim, I’m very sorry. I just thought that they deserved a little break and do something a bit fun to relax.” Marie apologized to him.

“Fun?! How is a food fight fun?”

Kyuhyun panicked and stepped forward to defended Marie, “Guju Kim, I’m sorry. It wasn’t her fault, it was mine. She did-“

Manager Kim held his finger up to make him quiet, “I’m not done yet. I meant how come you guys plan this food fight and not invite me? This is unacceptable!” he looked at all of them and chuckled. Super Junior and Marie smiled. “We’re sorry guju Kim, we promise to invite you to our pranks next time.” She assured.

Manager Kim smiled, “Well, now that’s more like it. But, since you didn’t at first place, you and Kyuhyun here are going to clean this mess.”

Kyuhyun and Marie eyed each other and then back at the manager. Manager Kim smiled and turned to the rest of the members, “Let’s leave this two…’soon to be love birds’… clean this mess.” Kyuhyun reddened while Marie blushed. “Ooohh” the members shouted and whistled.

After they left the room, Kyuhyun and Marie looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing. “And you said I can’t troll.” Marie teased.

“Please… if it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t have gotten away with it.”

Marie nudges him and he pulled her for a quick hug. “Come on, let’s clean." She nodded and they both went to find supplies.

 

They walked to the janitor’s closet where they found some brooms and mops they could use to clean the room. “Marie-ah!” someone called causing her to turn around and see Teamin walking towards her. Kyuhyun grew uncomfortable and looked at Marie, “Um… I’ll go ahead." She nodded and he left.

“Hey Taemin!”

“Where you in a tornado?” he eyed her hair full of sticky soda and French fries curiously. She laughed and answered, “It was a food fight.”

“Oh, let me guess, you’re cleaning.”

“Yep, Kyuhyun and me. We start trouble, so we pay for the consequences.” She smiled at him, remembering the talk they had after the trip and how understanding he was. How he even said he wanted to be her big brother and how he didn’t want to lose her friendship. She snapped out of thought when she heard him speak “So the concert is in two days.”

“Ughh I know… they told me I have to wear a dress and heels. I’m going to suffer so bad.” She whined.

Taemin laughed and expressed, “Oh come on, it’s not that bad.”

“Have you ever weared those before?”

“Actually, I had." They both laughed. “Well I’ll leave you to clean with Kyuhyun hyung. Have fun! Anyeong!”

She waved good bye at him and went back to the practice room.

 

Once back, she found Kyuhyun already cleaning. As she got closer to him, she saw his face and got surprised to see an angry frown. “Kyuhyun, are you okay?” she asked worried. He nodded and continued cleaning ignoring her.

She frowned at herself feeling the anger towards her. She went to him and ruffled his hair. “Come on tell me, what’s wrong?”

He moved his head away and looked straight to her eyes. She saw the angry look on his eyes and she grew worried. “Kyuhyun was wrong? Are you angry?”

Kyuhyun continued cleaning while avoiding looking at her; he mentioned,  “I’m not completely angry, I’m just- it’s nothing, never mind.”

“No, tell me, what’s wrong?” she waited for his answer, but instead he just kept ignoring her, avoiding her gaze. “CHO KYUHYUN!”

He stopped cleaning. Slowly he turned to her and saw a frown, but understanding eyes. “Will you please just tell me what’s wrong?”

He shook his head and tried to turn away, but Marie grabbed his wrist before he could. “Kyuhyun please. I thought we were friends. You can tell me any-“

“It’s you!” he interrupted her. She let go of his wrist and her eyes widened. “W-what?”

“It’s you! Okay, it’s you. The fact of you talking or liking someone else. I don’t like it. I don’t like it when you talk to Taemin because I know he likes you or when I can’t see you because I end up missing you or when I can’t talk to you because I always feel an urge to run to you and hold you and never let you go, because I feel like that. I can’t hold it anymore Marie-ah...” he took a breath and continued, “I love you.” He finished bursting out his feelings.

Marie was just in shock. She was nervous, happy, exited and so many more mixed emotions came through her head and heart as she couldn’t breathe right. She just stared at him as she realized that tears came rolling down her cheeks. He stepped forward towards her and wiped her tears away. Slowly he whispered, “I’m sorry. But I just- I just couldn’t hold it any longer Marie-ah. It kills me. Because I do… I do love you.”

She slowly shook her head and spoke, “Don’t say you’re sorry.”

His eyes started to tear up, he didn’t know if she returned his feelings or if she wouldn’t, but one thing he knew for sure, was that he wasn’t going to give up. He loved her and he would do anything to make her happy. He pulled her for a hug. Without realizing it, she closed her arms around his waist and rested her head on his chest. She heard his heartbeat speeding, and a small smile appeared on her lips. He slowly holds her tightly and caressed her head. “Come on, I’ll take you home, you should rest, I know that you’re head must be exploding.” Slowly, without wanting, they broke the hug and she nodded.

 

 

At night on Marie’s room, she sat on her bed, anxiously wanting to speak with Kyuhyun. She had her phone on her hands and nervously she took a breath and inserted a text on her phone.

            ‘To: Kyu <3

            From: Marie

Um… goodnight! ;D’

 

 

Kyuhyun was in his room, without being able to fall asleep. His phone vibrated and he shot up from the bed once he saw from who it was. He smiled while reading the message. He replied with a simple text and pressed send.

            ‘To: Marie <3

             From: Kyuhyun

;D Sweet Dreams sweetie’

 

Marie blushed after reading his reply. With her heartbeat speeding, she threw herself on the bed and covered her face with her hands, while blushing and smiling at this wonderful day.

 

 

It was finally the day of the concert that everyone’s been waiting for this past months. The bands trained hard to make their best performances. Marie and Cathy were on their house getting ready for the night. “Ughh, making us suffer with stupid dressed.” Cathy frowned while eyeing her closet. She turned to Marie who was sitting on Cathy’s bed. “Marie, what’s wrong? You’ve been spaced out the few days. Even when I told you about Kris being jealous, you didn’t even squeal. That’s not like you. What’s wrong?”

Marie smiled and shook her head. “Don’t worry, I’m fine. Is just a little headache.” She stands up and sighed, “So what should we wear?”

“I’m wearing this.”

“Do you think this dress will look good with these shoes?”

“Yeah, Oh and with this belt.”

 

 

Backstage at the stadium, most of the bands were already there, pretty much nervous and anxious. As soon as the girls arrived, the first ones to see them were EXO. Kris jaw dropped after seeing Cathy. She was wearing a black strapless dress with gold glitter that could show her curves and ended on top of her knees. “You look beautiful.” he confessed to her without caring who else heard. EXO eyed Kris and whistled. Suho turned to Kris with an eyebrow raised, “You have a lot of explaining to do.”

Kris smiled and hugged Cathy. Everyone’s eyes widened and Marie giggled. “I’ll explain later.” Kris said to EXO while blushing. Kai saw this and shook his head with an angry frown.

 

Marie walked over to Super Junior to help them get ready. After walking around for a few minutes, she heard a shout from behind, “You look gorgeous!”

She turned around and saw Donghae and the rest of Super Junior walking towards her. They kept staring at her, just admiring her style. She was wearing a one shoulder dress colored black and had a sliver belt on the waist. The dress ended on her thigh and she wore some black heels. It was a simple style but for a girl that never wears such clothes, she rocked it. “Okay guys, stop staring at me and let’s get you ready.”

The boys nodded and walked past her. Before Kyuhyun could catch up with the rest, Marie stopped him. He looked at her and smiled, “You look amazing.”

She blushed, “Thank you… can we talk later?”

He was afraid of what she’ll say, but he managed to nod and give her a smile.

 

The concert started and the bands were amazing. Everyone was giving all they had. When the MC called up EXO, Cathy and Marie cheered loudly on backstage. “Woo! GO EXO!”

Those who were around them laughed and cheered with them too. After EXO performed, SHINee went up the stage. They were enjoying the song as they danced amazingly. The concert kept going with BOA and Girls Generation. Screams and squeals were heard on the crowd as the SNSD girls danced thier amazing songs. Super Junior went up to perform just as Marie’s heart started racing. The minute she heard Kyuhyun’s voice, she smiled and her hands started to shake. *Oh my gosh! I’m going to die thanks to him.* she smiled and that’s when she finally realized, that she also can’t hold it in any longer. She had to tell him, it was time.

After Super Junior performed, TVXQ went up. They performed there hit song ‘Catch Me’ last and that’s when Marie went crazy. She really loves that song. Cathy was laughing after she saw Marie dancing and suddenly trip with her own heels and fall on the floor due to her clumsiness.

 

After the concert finished and everyone washed up, Kris found Cathy and took her out. “Marie, I’m going home late, alright?” Cathy told her.

Marie smiled and nodded. Most of the bands left, the only ones who stayed for a bit were EXO, F(x) and Super Junior. They just stayed until orders from their managers.

Since Kris took Cathy out, Marie decided to walk home. She stepped outside the stadium and looked at the sky. It’s been a cloudy day, but since it hasn’t rained the whole day, she took the chance and started walking towards her home with a smile on her lips.

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this update. Thanks again for the support and subbin. ;D