New Support.

Our Crazy Life and Work

Very well EXO, you all did an amazing job on the concert this weekend. The crowd went wild once they saw all of the bands on stage. The SM director is very proud for all of your effort and work, and I’m very excited for all of you. This week, I want for you boys to work on the music and your vocals. I don’t want for you to exhaust yourselves with more dancing. Very well, I’ll leave you boys with Cathy here. I’ll be back in a couple of hours.” Manager Kim left the practice room while EXO prepared themselves for vocal practice.


While the boys’ sang and rapped, Kris stepped out for a minute with Cathy. She nudge him on his arm, whispering, “Kris, don’t you think is time for them to know?”

Kris smiled and nodded. He turned back to face EXO and called them. “Okay guys, let’s take a break. There’s something you should all know.”

Suho smirked while there were some grins from some members and a frown from one in particular. Kris took a deep breath, looking at Cathy he confessed, “I am now able to call this beautiful lady mine.” He s his arm around her waist while hearing cheers from the boys.

Cathy blushed and tried to cover her face, but D.O. didn’t let her. “Awww… she’s blushing. Kris, she’s so cute!”

Cathy’s blush deepened, “Shut up.That’s embarrassing…”

“No it’s not! Aww… I’m happy for you guys.” Lay cooed.

“Finally! I was about to set you guys up… I’m so glad I didn’t have to though. That would’ve been a lot of work.” Chanyeol joked with a wide smile.

Kris rolled his eyes and replied, “Please… we weren’t that bad.”

“The word ‘that’ is what ruins it.” Luhan teased. The boys chuckled while Suho stepped closer to Kris. “If you ever hurt her, you’ll get it. You’re a good guy man! Be good to her.”

Kris smiled, “I don’t plan on it. I would never hurt my Baboon.” He hugged Cathy tightly. The boys cooed and whistled. Kris smiled
at them but it suddenly faded once he laid eyes on one of his dongsaeng, who was stepping out of the room.


Since the rest of the boys kept talking with Cathy, Kris left from her side and went to talk with the upset member.

“Kai!” Kris called once outside of the practice room. Kai stopped walking and turned around slowly. Kris stepped closer and extended his arm to put his hand on Kai’s shoulder, “Are you okay?”

Kai shrugged off his hand and turned to leave, but before he could, Kris stopped him, “Kai? What’s wrong?”

He kept silent. Kris held his arm in place, not letting him leave, Kai looked down at the floor avoiding his stare, and waiting for an escape. “Kai, please tell me.” Kris pleaded.

Kai
 frowned and sighed. He looked at him, “Nothing is wrong. Congratulations for you and Cathy.”


“Kai… do you… do you like her?” Kris said after noticing his attitude .

Kai’s breath got caught on his throat while glaring at Kris. “Why do you like her Kris? You’ve never been nice to her. All you’ve ever done was fight with her. Do you even love her?”

“Kai… I-I’m sorry. I do, I do love her. I’ve bee-“
Kris’s eyes widened at the sudden interrogation.

“You don’t deserve her!!”

Kai’s echoes were heard on the entire hallway alarming the rest of the members and Cathy. They stepped outside to see what was going on. The first thing they saw was the heat from Kai’s red face and Kris’ widened eyes. Cathy looked back and forth at them.

 

“What’s going on?” she asked calmly.

Kris sighed, and answered, “I’m leaving for a few minutes with Kai. We need to talk.” He grabbed Kai by the wrist and pulled him out of the building.

After a few minutes of silence, they sat down on a bench near the building. Kris tried to communicate with him. “Kai, I’m sorry! I didn’t know how you felt.”

“If you did, would you’ve gone after her?” Kai asked, expecting a different answer.

Kris stared at him and stood quiet for a minute avoiding Kai’s gaze. He finally answered, “I’m sorry.”

“I knew it.”
Kai chuckled bitterly, He stared at Kris silently studying his face. Slowly he continued, “Kris, what do you even like about her?”


Kris turned his gaze to Kai and replied, “Everything. The way she’s concerned for us, how she bickers with me even if is just stupid. The way she cares for us, even at rough times. How, even when I was a jerk to her, she never gave up on me. Including how when she laughs she can be Chanyeol part two.”
 

“That’s true. She could be.” chuckled Kai.

“Kai…” Kris put his hand on Kai’s shoulder and continued, “I’m sorry, I really am. You’re my friend and brother. I don’t want to lose our friendship like this. I know it might be selfish from my part but please, I would really love to have your support.”

A small smile appeared on Kai’s lips; he looked at Kris and replied, “It’s not selfish. It will be from my part if I would stay mad at you. You have my support Kris, just promise not to hurt her. She deserves the best.”

Kris smiled and nodded, “I love her Kai, hurting her is the last thing I’ll ever do to her. That’s not on my plans.”

Kai stared at Kris and smiled.



It’s been a while since Marie worked with SHINee. She brought Cathy with her so she could help her with the paperwork.

“Kitty Cat!” Jonghyun shouted once he laid eyes on Cathy.

“I told you not to call me that.” pouted Cathy

“But is cute.” He pouted. Cathy sighed in defeat. “Fine, you can call me that, but only if I’m here. Otherwise is Cathy or Cat.”

“Yes Kitty Cat.” He saluted and chuckled.

“Okay guys, here you go.” Marie entered the room with a pile of clothes on her arms. “Once you finish practice you’ll have to wash up and wear these. Junga-shi will come and get you 
for your interviews.”


The boys nodded and helped Marie hang the clothes. “Marie-ah, are there any news from our tour? Guju Jang hasn’t told us anything about it yet.” Minho asked.

“The tour is still on. Next week Guju Jang will finish the preparations and he will let you know.”

The boys nodded and went back to the center of the room to practice.

 

“Okay guys, take twenty minutes.” The choreographer announced. The boys stopped dancing and went to drink water when they saw the girls trying to dance ‘Sherlock’.

“Ow! Leg cramp!” Cathy yelled from the floor next to Marie who has fallen on her . The boys started laughing and Onew teased while trying to catch his breath

Onew chuckled, “And I thought I was the only one with ‘Onew Condition’.”

The girls glared at them. “It’s not funny.” Marie whined.

“How about we teach you guys?” Key offered. Taemin extended his hand to help Marie up while Minho went to help Cathy. “Wait, my leg still feels cramped. I should have stretched first.” Cathy said wincing. Jonghyun bend down and massaged her leg. “Is it better?”

After a moment she stood up and nodded.

“Okay first of all, you girls are standing way too close to each other. You need to slip up a bit.” Taemin explained, “Second, you’re putting way too much pressure on your movements. Loose up. Instead of thinking each step, try to live it. Move as the rhythm takes you. So, you girls ready to try it?”

The girls nodded and stepped away from each other. Onew fixed Cathy’s posture, while Taemin explained some steps to Marie.

“Ready?” Minho shouted. They all cheered and prepared for the music to start.

“SHINee’s back… SHINee’s back…~”

The song started and the boys were impressed on how the girls moved. Just as Taemin said, they move as the rhythm took them. Without counting steps or thinking about the posture, they moved natural as if they already knew the dance.

After the song ended, the boys cheered out loud at them. The girls reddened and hi-fived them. “Alright!”

As they cheered, the practice room door opened. Marie looked towards the door and found Kyuhyun waving with a bag on his hand. Without alarming SHINee, she walked towards Kyuhyun.

 

“Hey.” Marie smiled.

“Hi sweetie! I just bought you lunch. Can I walk you home tonight?” he asked with a smile.

She nodded, “I’d love that.”

She grabbed the bag from his hands, and before leaving, he poked her nose making her blush.

After he left, she eyed the bag that Kyuhyun gave her and noticed a small piece of paper on it. She took the paper and read the note.

‘You need to get your proteins! I know you like sushi so here you go. I love you sweetie! <3

             -Kyu <3'


Her smile widened and her blush deepened.