Could it be?

Our Crazy Life and Work

     Walking around the park that was located near the beach, the girls spotted some typical jewelry and purses stores, but they didn’t buy anything. They’ve never been fans of such trending things. They kept walking around and enjoying their time, gazing at the view and smiling at the nice people around. Cathy stopped walking, making Marie stop too, once she realized that her phone was back at the beach. “I have to go back, Nana supposed to call me.” Marie nodded, “Okay, I’ll just stay here for a while. I want to buy a smoothie."

Cathy nodded and left. Once Marie found a smoothie shop, she paid the employee and  kept walking around, admiring the families that were laughing and smiling together. *that’s so sweet*

 

 

 

The second Cathy returned to the beach, she realized the boy’s worried faces. “What’s wrong?” she asked alarmed. Kris stood up as quickly as he could and ran up to her shaking her arms.

“Where were you? Do you have any idea of what time it is? Where’s Marie-ah and Kyuhyun?”

Cathy blinked at him and stepped back, “Marie stayed back walking around some shops. But I don’t know about Kyuhyun. He wasn’t with us”

Sungmin panicked “What? But he left after you girls did. He left behind you girls. Is he with Marie-ah now?”

“I don’t know, let me call her.” She picked up her cell phone from her bag and dialed Marie’s number. “Marie?”

 

Marie answered her phone “Hey!”

"Marie, where are you? Where’s Kyuhyun?”

“What are you talking about? Kyuhyun’s not here.”

"Oh my gosh! Marie, Kyuhyun’s not here. The boys said that he left after us. But he was never with us. He’s not here.

Marie’s eyes widened and started to panic. She put her hand on her head and her breath got caught on , “Cat, he’s not here… I can’t breath…. What if something happened?! Oh my gosh! No!!”

 

Cathy could hear Marie panicking on the other line. “Marie, calm down! Just search around for him. The boys will try to call him”

“He left his phone” Kangin shouted while taking out Kyuhyun’s phone from his bag.

"Oh my gosh! Cat, I can’t find him… I’m scared…"

 

Marie, still panicking,  started running over to different places, searching for Kyuhyun. She hung up with Cathy after she told her that she’ll keep looking. *Kyuhyun you better show up! Don’t do this to me please* She kept running and panting as she saw different people walking around and none of them were Kyuhyun. Her eyes started to water and her breath got harder than before *Kyuhyun, please show up! Don’t do this to me*

She kept running up to one point, when she saw two strangers walking towards her. She turned around to avoid their path, but before she could escape, one grabbed her arm and pulled her towards them. “Let me go!!” she screamed. Struggling to escape, they continued holding her tightly.

“What is a beautiful girl doing here all alone?” one of them mentioned.

“Well, why don’t we have some fun?” the other man suggested. As soon as those words escaped from his mouth, Marie swinged a hard slap towards his face.

“!” he hissed and punched her in the stomach, making her fall on the floor half conscious. She closed her eyes and curled into a ball, preparing for the worse.

She opened her eyes as a grunt came from those men. As she looked up, she saw Kyuhyun punching the man’s face.

 

 

After what seemed like hours, Kyuhyun kneeled to the ground and carried her ‘bridal style’ away from those man. He sat her on a bench near the beach after she hissed in pain. She had one hand on her stomach, while with the other hand she punched Kyuhyun lightly on his shoulder. “Where were you? Don’t you have any idea of how worried I was? How could you go and not tell us?” she punched him again, this time hard enough for him to hiss in pain.

He stared at her, rubbing his shoulder. The furious red face she had caught his attention. She was very angry at him and he could see that she wasn’t going to let go of the topic. *Why is she so worried? She should be worried about the pains in her stomach not me*

Suddenly, he felt two arms locking around his neck. He held his breath in as he felt Marie hugging him tightly, “Don’t ever scare me like that you Babo." She hissed, struggling with the pain she felt. “And thank you for saving me." He was about to return the hug, but she broke it before he could. Slowly, she stood up and started to walk back to the beach with Kyuhyun behind.

While on their way back, Marie suddenly fell to the ground. Kyuhyun ran after her, “Marie-ah, are you okay?!?”

“It hurts…” she groaned, Kyuhyun bended over to carry her. “It’s okay, just try to relax” he said soothingly.

 

When they got back to the beach, they all saw Kyuhyun carrying Marie. “What happened?!” Cathy screamed.

“Where were you?!?” Leeteuk yelled “Do you know how worried we were?!”

Kyuhyun ignored all of them and continued carrying Marie to the bus. He sat next to her, while he secretly watched her.

 

 

After they got back to the hotel, almost all of them went back to their rooms. “I’m going to head to bed. I have a slight headache.” Marie lied as if nothing happened. Cathy eyed her suspiciously and Kyuhyun walked with Marie back to their room.

Struggling while walking back, she opened her room door and went inside the bathroom. She pulled up her shirt and found a big black bruise on her stomach.

She heard a knock on the door “Marie-ah, can you come out real quick?” Kyuhyun said with a soft voice. She pulled down her shirt and opened the door. Kyuhyun was standing there with a healing cream on his hands. He pulled her arm and laid her on the bed. He pulled her shirt up slightly, so only her bruise showed.

Marie in shock gasped, “What are you doing?!” she slightly hissed. She tried to get up, but Kyuhyun stopped her. “Don’t worry, and just relax." He took the healing cream and gently rubbed it on her stomach.

She started blushing, but she was very grateful for his kindness. After Kyuhyun finished, he wrapped her with a blanket. “You should rest. It’s been a rough night." He finished tucking her just as she dozed off with a smile on her face.

 

 

When Siwon came back, he found Kyuhyun outside in the balcony. He heard Kyuhyun sigh.

“You’re falling for her, aren’t you?” Siwon asked as he watched Kyuhyun frown.

“I…don’t…don’t know." Kyuhyun whispered.

“Yes you do, I noticed the way you look at her and treat her lately. If you didn’t care for her, you wouldn’t have helped her with her bruise. And may I add, follow her." Siwon hinted while chuckling.

Kyuhyun stared at him with wide eyes. Siwon smiled, “I can’t tell you how you feel; you need to look into yourself and ask ‘do I?’”

After that conversation, Siwon turned around and left towards the bathroom. As Kyuhyun was ready to go to bed, he turned to look at Marie while he thought out loud, “Could it be? Am I actually falling for her?”

He took one last look at Marie’s sleeping face and thought to himself *I guess I do* He smiled.

 

 

So what do you guys think up till now? Please comment and for those silent readers, I understand if you guys don’t like to comment but please let us know… thank you guys… we’re really happy… xD