Hair Twister

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

  As the sun shined through the window, Cathy started to open her eyes slowly. She began to stretch, and as she turned to the side, she noticed an empty spot next to her. "Kris?"
 
Silence was heard in the room. Cathy's heart began to pound, with different thoughts inside her mind. *Did... Did he leave?* She rapidly stood up, grabbing her pajamas from the floor and putting them on. She ran out of the room and suddenly stopped at the beginning of the hallway once she noticed the man she was looking for, cooking. She eyed him, head to toe, looking at his pajama pants. She smiled to herself and walked towards him, silently. 
 
Before he could turn around, he felt arms snaking around his waist and soft lips kissing the back of his neck. He brightly smiled and turned around, meeting her lips. "Good morning, Beautiful."
 
Cathy smiled and tightly hugged him. "Yesterday was amazing." She heard him whisper in her ear. Her face reddened and she stepped back, meeting his eyes. "I loved it." She softly expressed.
 
Kris cupped her cheeks and leaned in for a kiss on her lips. As the kiss deepened and her hearts raced as if it would run away, they didn't noticed the entrance door opened. 
 
Marie walked in through the door and once she looked up, she gasped, "Oh ! I'm so sorry!" She quickly turned around and covered her eyes. 
 
Kris and Cathy immediately scooped away from each other and stared at Marie with a sheepishly smile. "Is it safe for me to turn around now?" Marie asked while giggling. 
 
Kris and Cathy chuckled. "Yes, it is." Cathy responded.
 
Slowly, Marie turned around with a smirk planted on her lips. "Well then..."
 
Kris reddened while Cathy tried to hide her blush. Marie noticed Kris' pajama pants and raised an eyebrow. "Kris? Why are you half on my kitchen?"
 
Kris looked down to himself and grabbed Cathy's arm, pulling her in front of him to cover himself. "Well... I got hot yesterday."
 
Marie smirked, "Oohh... Bowchickabowow~"
 
Kris blushed while Cathy grabbed the kitchen towel and threw it at Marie's face. "Shut up!" 
 
Marie giggled and walked over to the living room's couch to seat down. "So how was your night at Super Junior's dorm?" Kris asked her. Marie straightened up and cleared . "Well..."
 
                    -Flashback-
 
  "Okay, so who's first?" Marie asked while taking out a pair of scissors from her bag.  
 
 "Have you ever cut someone's hair before?" Leeteuk asked unsurely.
 
Marie looked around, "Yeeesss... Any volunteers?"  She asked once again.
 
Eunhyuk raised his hand, dramatically. "I'll go! I'll sacrifice myself!"
 
Marie rolled her eyes, "Is not like I would ruin your hair." 
 
The members looked at each other with worried faces. Marie frowned and turned to Eunhyuk, "Okay, follow me to the living room. The rest, out!" She shooed them away. 
 
"But we want to see." Kangin whined.
 
"No! I can't work with people staring at me, and especially with those who don't trust my abilities. Now shoo!" She pushed them lightly while they began to pout. 
 
Once the room emptied, Eunhyuk sat down at the chair that Marie pulled out for him. "You just want to dye your hair, right?" Marie asked.
 
"Yep, I want it red." Eunhyuk responded in an excited tone. Marie nodded and took out the bleach and the tin foil. After she finished bleaching his hair, she began to put on some hair dye.
 
Thirty minutes later, Eunhyuk washed his hair and began to dry it.
 
"MARIE-AH!" 
 
Eunhyuk's shout was heard from the outsides, making Marie enter the bathroom with an alarmed expression. "What happened?"
 
"My. Hair. Is. Pink! And not only is pink, but it also has white dots on it!" Eunhyuk shrieked.
 
"Is that... black on your hair?" Marie pointed at the back of his hair.
 
Eunhyuk breathed in deeply. "I'm just... going to walk away from the mirror, before  I cry."
 
Marie pouted, "I'm sorry... Can you act like you at least like it for now?"
 
Eunhyuk banged the door on his way out. Marie flinched at the sound. *Manager Kim is going to murder me.* 
 
 
 
After dying (more like ruining) some of the other members hair, Leeteuk came in. "What do you want?" Marie asked with a smile.
 
"I want to cut it a little shorter." Leeteuk explained while eyeing his hair on the mirror. Marie nodded and took out the scissors, preparing herself to start work. 
 
"Hmm... Not bad. I like it!" Leeteuk smiled after reviewing his new haircut. Marie grinned hapilly, "Thanks! Now, can you call Kyuhyun?"
 
Leeteuk nodded and walked away to find Kyuhyun. *At least one out of eight was good. Hopefully so is my last one.* She internally thought.
 
Kyuhyun entered the living room, walking towards the chair with an unsure look. Marie noticed his expression and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry. It'll be okay. Leeteuk's hair turned out better than what I expected. Yours will be awesome." She assured. 
 
Kyuhyun nodded and sat down. Marie concentrated and started to work her magic. 
 
"So? How does it look?" Kyuhyun asked, facing Marie.
 
Marie studied his horribly, uneven haircut. *Yup, I'm screwed.* 
 
"It looks great!" She said in a high voice with two thumbs up. Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, "Good!"
 
The members walked inside the living room, expecting an amazing haircut from Marie on Kyuhyun's head. Kyuhyun turned towards them with a smile.
 
The members eyes widened as they noticed his uneven hair. They looked behind Kyuhyun, watching Marie's panicked expression and her signal for them to not say a word about it. "It looks amazing!" Sungmin exclaimed.
 
"Totally unique!" Donghae added while the other members nodded with speechless expressions. 
 
                 - End of Flashback-
 
"And that is how I spend the night at Super Junior's dorm." Marie finished. 
 
Kris and Cathy where staring at her with wide eyes. "What did he say once he saw it?" A shocked Kris asked.
 
Marie shrugged, "I don't know. I left before he woke up. Want to see a picture of it?" 
 
Cathy nodded and Marie took out her phone to show them the picture. Once they saw it, they bursted out laughing. "Oh my god! That's horrible!" Kris commented. 
 
"One question, who the hell trusted you  with scissors?" Cathy asked in disbelieve. 
 
"Manager Kim." Marie smiled sheepishly.
 
Cathy face palmed herself while Kris continued laughing until Marie's phone rang.  She picked up her phone and panicked once she saw the caller's ID. "It's him!" She announced.
 
Kris and Cathy chuckled while signaling her to answer. Marie placed her phone on her ear and nervously answered. "He...llo?"
 
"MARIE-AH! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?"
 
"Heyy, Kyu. What's up, baby?"
 
"Don't you dare 'what's up' me! Open the door quick, I'm here!"
 
Marie's eyes widened as she threw the phone at Kris. "I'm hiding." She told them. 
 
Kris and Cathy watched how Marie hid herself on the laundry closet as they heard  knocking on the door. Kris walked towards the door and opened it, finding Kyuhyun with a cap on his head and angry eyes.  "Where is she? Where's my GIRLFRIEND?" Kyuhyun demanded.
 
"Wait, wait, wait." Kris interrupted. He stepped closer to Kyuhyun and knocked the cap off his head. Once the cap fell, Kris and Cathy bursted out laughing, mocking Kyuhyun's horrible haircut. 
 
Kyuhyun frowned and walked inside the house. He searched around without any sight of Marie. "Where is she?"
 
After Kris finished laughing, he answered, "Oh yeah, your girlfriend's in the closet." 
 
Kyuhyun frowned and walked towards the closet to open it. He abruptly opened the closet door and noticed Marie's nervousness. "H-Heyy, Baby K-Koala."
 
Kyuhyun shot her a glare and pulled her out of the closet. Before he spoke, Marie kneeled down to the floor and intertwined her fingers. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I did wrong and I failed you. I'm so sorry, Kyuhyun. I'm ready to take any punishment you wish to give me." 
 
Cathy looked at Kris and whispered, "Is he really punishing her?"
 
Kris shrugged and turned back to the girl on the floor. Kyuhyun took a deep breath before responding to Marie's apology.  "Just... I have just one question..."
 
Marie furrowed her eyes and covered her ears. "Uh oh."
 
"Why the hell did you ruin my hair, AND NOT LEETEUK'S? It's not fair! His hair came out perfectly and mine came out dysfunctional!" 
 
"Uhh, luck?" Marie said innocently. 
 
"Why did I even trusted you with scissors? You are a threat to the world with scissors." Kyuhyun said while banging his head against the wall. 
 
Cathy cleared and slowly raised her hand. "I can try to fix it."
 
Kyuhyun gave her sharp look. "Could you?"
 
"I can try?" Cathy suggested. 
 
Kyuhyun looked at Marie, noticing her pout and sighed, "Okay, Cathy. I guess you're my only hope." 
 
He sat down on the living room as Cathy took out the hair scissors from the living room's cabinet. She walked over to Kyuhyun and began to do a miracle. 
 
"Do you like it?" Cathy saw how Kyuhyun examined his hair. Once he finally smiled, he commented, "I like it."
 
"I'm glad you do." Cathy smiled.
 
Marie walked over to Kyuhyun, still with a pout on her face. "Can you forgive me now?"
 
Kyuhyun looked at her and sighed in defeat, "Fine." Marie smiled and pecked him on the lips. 
 
After the kiss, Kyuhyun looks at Kris and Cathy, suspiciously. Once he noticed Kris' clothes, he teased. "Kris, you look satisfied." 
 
Kris smirked and commented, "When is it going to be your turn?" 
 
Marie's eyes widened as she covered her face with her hands, hiding her blush. Kyuhyun cleared his throat as his face reddened. 
 
"There's some whipped cream in the fridge. You know, just incase." Cathy smirked. 
 
Kris, Marie and Kyuhyun looked at her with shocked expression. "And you guys say she's innocent." Marie said sarcastically while looking at Cathy. 
 
*You know, that's not a bad idea* Kyuhyun considered while staring at Marie. *Hmm...* Cathy's comment also left  Kris with a not so innocent thought. 
 
 
 

Hey guys! Thaks again for the support and your comments! Hope you liked this update. Keep commenting guys! Thank you! :D