Oopss...

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

  The boys stood up abruptly and quickly started making up excuses. 
 
"Oh, we weren't doing anything."
 
"We were just folding them."
 
Cathy and Marie looked around at the messy living room and turned back to the boys. "Just folding?" Cathy asked sarcastically.
 
"Why is my Koala on the flower base?" Marie asked while picking up the .
 
"Is that my thong?" Cathy pointed at the item Kris was holding. "We only told you to water the plants. Not to throw a raid!"
 
Kris and Kyuhyun lowered their heads in embarrassment. But clearly, on their insides, they just wanted to burst out in laughter. Marie moved forward, towards her room but stopped on the corner of the hallway once she noticed some items on the floor. "My tampons! What did you guys do?"
 
Kris and Kyuhyun stood up and cleared their throats. "So... What are you girls doing here?" Kyuhyun asked, exaggerating on his innocent look.
 
"Yeah... Why are you here and not in Italy? Where you suppose to be... At this very moment... And not here." Kris mentioned all innocently.
 
"Well our flights got cancelled. So we decided to come back." Marie responded in a serious tone.
 
"Sorry for ruining you party. Now get cleaning." Cathy ordered.
 
The boys pouted and went towards the closet for supplies. The girls looked around the living room, up to one point where they found a certain book on the table stand. Marie's eyes widened, "You didn't throw it away?" She whispered in Cathy's ear.
 
"I forgot!" Cathy responded defensively. Marie gave Cathy a pointed look. "I told you I would forget!" Cathy claimed.
 
"Oh, you mean your fiction stories?" Kris asked teasingly.
 
"You girls really do have nice writing skills. But just one tiny question... Why ship Kris and me?!" Kyuhyun shouted.
 
Marie reddened while Cathy defended, "It wasn't my idea! It was Marie's!" She pointed at Marie.
 
"And really? Tao and Chen? Why them?" Kris asked.
 
"Well, is not a common shipping." Cathy murmured.
 
"Why were you two snooping around the journal?" Marie frowned.
 
"Why? Scared for me to find the MarieKyu fiction? I knew you had a thing for me before." Kyuhyun teased.
 
"And not to be jealous or anything, but why GD?" Kris asked Cathy.
 
Cathy scratched her head, acting all innocent. "Oh, just... You know... Y-you can't judge me! I didn't knew about you two years ago."
 
"Okay, stop! You two..." Marie pointed at the boys. "...Start cleaning! No more chatting." She ordered.
 
With the boys frowning, the girls left towards their room to put their luggage away. "Remind me to never listen to your suggestions." Kyuhyun whispered to Kris.
 
"Oh please! Admit it... You liked it." Kris joked. Kyuhyun's cheek reddened and he quickly turned away, folding the girls underwear while Kris looked around for any misplaced tampons.
 
 
 
"So... Can we... You know... Stay the night?" Kyuhyun asked nervously. The boys just finished cleaning the mess on the girls apartment. Since it's passed midnight, the only thing they could hope for, is for the girl to let them stay the night.
 
The girls looked at each other with a smirk. "Should we? After they destroyed our house?" Cathy asked.
 
Marie scoffed. "Not without a punishment."
 
The boys looked nervously at each other, then back at Cathy and Marie. "We were just curious!" They both whined.
 
"Curiosity killed the cat." Marie stated with crossed arms.
 
"The punishment will be... You have to perform a romantic dance to us." Cathy commanded.
 
Kris perked up with a smile. "With you?"
 
"No. Between the both of you." Marie pointed at Kyuhyun and Kris. 
 
Kris' smile dropped. "Fine." He looked at Kyuhyun seductively. "Hello baybeh."
 
Kyuhyun looked at Kris and flashed him a y wink. "Heyy."
 
Kris and Kyuhyun walked towards each other. Kyuhyun placed his hand on Kris' waist, grabbing Kris' hand. Meanwhile, Kris placed his hand on Kyuhyun's shoulder. They started waltzing around the room, noticing the giggles from the girls. At the end of the song, Kyuhyun dipped Kris. At the dip, Kris raised his right leg for the finish. "How did I end up being the girl in the dance?" Kris grumbled.
 
"Smile!" Cathy yelled and took a picture of the boys when they looked at the camera, still in dipping position. "Aww, and then they wonder why I ship them." Marie cooed.
 
Kyuhyun dropped Kris in shock. "Delete that!" He ordered.
 
The girls ignored the comment and looked at each other. "Cat, send me the picture!"
 
"Girl, this is going to EXO, Super Junior and SHINee." Cathy mocked.
 
"What? Cathy!" Kris shouted while standing up from the floor. Cathy looked at him, "Okay, okay... Just EXO."
 
"Yeah, for you. I'm still sending it to Super Junior." Marie scoffed. She turned to Kyuhyun with a smirk while he gave her a frown. "What? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. We have to capture this moment." Marie defended.
 
"Good times, good times." Cathy teased.  The girls chuckled while the boys took seats on the couch. Cathy looked at them curiously and wondered, "Why did you both looked through our underwear?"
 
Instead of answering, Kyuhyun started to tease Marie. "Soo... That koala underwear looks cute."
 
"Yeah, and Cathy... Your thong is very... appealing." 
 
One of the girl took a nearby pillow and threw it at them. "For that, you're sleeping in the living room." Cathy told them.
 
"What?"
 
"But we did our punishment!"
 
The girls chuckled at the boys reaction. "We're kidding." Marie affirmed.
 
 
 
"Oh, this is the first time I stay over your room. Sweet!" Kris mentioned while taking off his shirt.
 
"What are you doing?" Cathy asked, viewing the way he placed his shirt on the end of the bed. Kris chuckled and answered, "Well, I don't have any clothes here so, I'm thinking about sleeping with boxers."
 
Cathy blushed and looked away, bitting her lower lip. They both laid on Cathy's bed. Kris placed his arm around her waist. Cathy stiffened, hiding her nervousness. "Just relax. Get comfortable." Kris softly whispered.
 
Cathy moved until getting in a comfortable spot, which turned to be facing Kris. "Good night, my Baboon." Kris whispered. 
 
"I love you, Babo." She kissed him on his soft lips. After a soft long kiss, Cathy dozed off on his arms. Her caressed her head, admiring her beautiful sleeping face. He leaned in and gave her a small peck on her nose, which made her smile on her own dream. 
 
"And I love you, my beautiful princess." He whispered. He pulled her closer towards his embrace and rested his forehead on hers. He closed his eyes and with a smile formed on his lips, he fell asleep.
 
 
 
Over at Marie's room, Kyuhyun jumped on Marie's bed, making it rock. "I feel like you're getting a little too comfortable." Marie joked.
 
"Oh be quiet and come here." Kyuhyun patted the spot next to him. Marie smiled and laid next to Kyuhyun, facing him.
 
They stared at each other, subconsciously  leaning  closer to each other. "You know I love you." Kyuhyun whispered.
 
Marie responded by connecting their lips. The longer the kiss lasted, the more heated it got. Kyuhyun disconnected their lips and started kissing Marie's neck. Marie let out a moan. Startling her, making her push Kyuhyun away lightly.
 
 
"Sorry..." She whispered, burring her face on Kyuhyun's chest. Kyuhyun gently rubbed her head. "It's okay." 
 
Marie lifted her head, meeting his eyes. About to speak, Kyuhyun cut her off, "I don't want to rush things either." Marie smiled at him and cuddled closer, burring her face back on his chest, locking her arms around his waist. "I love you." She softly whispered.
 
Kyuhyun held her tightly, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead. "I love you too, sweetie." 
 
 

Hey guys! I hope you guys liked this update. Just to tell you guys, updates will be a bit slow since school is getting on our way. But we promise to update everytime we can. Hope you guys keep supporting us and thank you guys for everything. :D