Vacation

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

Excitement was readed on the bands faces as the plane landed in Jeju Island. With shouts and cheerings, the managers smiled amusingly at their stars.

 Cathy fell asleep on the way to the hotel, without realizing she was lying on Kai’s shoulder. *Be cool Kai, be cool* he thought while trying to hide his blush. Slowly, she woke up, when she looked up she saw Kai’s face just inches away from her. They both stared in shock; she gasped and pulled back, only to fall on the bus’ floor. The boys laughed at her and she showed a frowning face at them.

She heard a voice whispering close to her ear, “You do realize that you’re sitting on my feet?” Kris whispered, pointing down. She looked down to his feet and found that his statement was true. She got up quickly, but lost balance and almost fell again, but before she could fall, Kris grabbed her waist and broke her fall. She stared at him in complete shock while he turned red. The rest of the boys’ eyes widened with dropped jaws.

*Crap! Why is my heart racing?* Cathy thought while staring at Kris. *Damn it! I can’t breath* he thought while realizing how close his face was to hers. He released her and cleared his throat before speaking again, “Y-you should b-be more careful next time” he stuttered.

Cathy stood there, trying to hide the fact that her heart was literally exploding inside of her chest *Why do I feel like this? He just broke my fall. Why are my palms sweaty?* she looked at her hands, shook her head and sat back down next to Kai.

Kai eyed her and grew curious *I wonder what she’s thinking?* he turned to look at Kris and found him blushing. *What the hell? Why is Kris hyung like that?* Kai turned back to the floor, still trying to figure out why both of them are acting weird.

 

Finally, the bus arrived to the hotel. Everyone got out and waited for their managers and assistants to check-in for them.

“Alright EXO, follow me, I’ll lead you to your rooms." Cathy called the group and led the way. Kris made a stupid comment, “what are we in kinder garden?”

“Well you act like it” Cathy emphasized while Kris glared at her and huffed. “Burn” the boys shouted. Tao hi-fived Cathy, making Kris angrier than before.

 

“Okay Super Junior, follow me." Marie led the group to their rooms. Once she got to the floor, she paused and turned to them, “I’m going to let you guys decide with who to roommate with. So I have only three room keys, which means that each of you will share with someone. Every room has two beds, so it means they’ll be four in one room. So, who goes first?”

“I’ll room with Donghae!" Eunhyuk shouted. “We’ll go with you two” Shingdong anounced, while grabbing Kangin’s arm. Marie nodded and handed a room key to Kangin. “Alright, next group."

“I’ll room with Ryeowook. Leeteuk, Yesung, will you guys room with us?” Sungmin asked them. The boys nodded and Marie handed the room key to Ryeowook. Sungmin did it on purpose actually. He heard the conversation the managers had earlier about each of the workers to room with their groups, so he took that chance to make Kyuhyun room with Marie. Not so innocent of Sungmin, isn’t he?

“That means that I’ll room with Kyuhyun” Siwon stated. Marie’s eyes widened *Crap* she sighed and turned to Siwon. “Not only him” she frowned. Kyuhyun looked curiously at her and asked, “Where are YOU staying?”

Marie turned to Kyuhyun and answered in a sarcastic tone “Well I do need a bed to sleep. I’m afraid that I’ll have to bunk with you two until the end of the trip."  *Oh joy!* she sighed internally.

“Aww…” Donghae cried. “Man, you should’ve stayed with us, we’re cooler than Kyuhyun." Marie chuckled and patted his head, “Don’t worry; I’m just across the hall."

“Sneak out at night and come to our room to play." Eunhyuk whispered to Marie and winked. Marie shook her head while giggling. Sungmin was smiling all along at the face that Kyuhyun had. His expression was tense and he looked anxious at the same time.

“Well, I’ll give you 30 minutes to go cool off and we’ll meet again here in the hallway so we can go out and tour around.” Marie suggested.

“Umm… not to be rude but I think that we’ll be the ones touring you. Just saying” Ryeowook mentioned.

“That seems like a good idea. Thanks Ryeowook."

He smiled at her and they left to their rooms. As Marie entered with Siwon and Kyuhyun behind her, she put her luggage on the floor and turned to the boys, “You guys pick you’re side." Siwon picked the bed beside the balcony. Marie turned to look at Kyuhyun who hasn’t moved yet, “That’s your side too."

“I’m not stupid” he replied annoyingly. Marie rolled her eyes and took her luggage to put it on top of her bed. “I’m going to the bathroom." Siwon hinted.

“Why are you staying here?” Kyuhyun asked Marie, while sitting down on his bed. She turned to him and answered, “I was supposed to stay with Cathy, but the managers suggested for the assistants to stay with their groups.” She turned around to her luggage and Kyuhyun turned to the balcony.

Marie’s phone rang, so she rushed to pick it up. “Hello?”

-Please, tell me you got some good news for me

Marie chuckled at Cathy’s frown, “Why? What happened?”

-Ughh… it’s a night mare. Guess who I’m bunking with?

“Kris?”

-YES! At least Tao would be here too. Man! Can we switch?”

“Girl, I don’t think you’ll want to be me right now”

-Why?

Kyuhyun looked at Marie to listen what she would say next. “I’m staying with Siwon… and Kyuhyun." She glared at him as he returned a smirk.

On the other line Cathy’s jaw dropped, her eyes widened in shock.

-MARIE, DON’T YOU END UP KILLING EACH OTHER!!! And remember him that he has to be nice to you.

“Girl, that bet ends up tomorrow, and for what I see, he can’t wait for it.”

Kyuhyun’s smirk widened as he turned back to the view in the hotel. Marie hung up and was about to finish with her luggage, when she heard Kyuhyun’s voice, “You know. You should sleep in the chair, since it’s my room and you’re the one intruding it." She looked at him and then at the floor, “Sure, but not the chair. It looks uncomfortable. I’ll sleep in the on that corner." She pointed at a corner of the floor next to the bed. Kyuhyun’s smirk faded and he stared at her in disbelieve. “W-what?”

Marie repeated, “I’ll sleep here. I don’t mind. You take the bed, whatever makes you feel more comfortable.”

*Is she serious right now? I was just kidding!* he thought. He kept staring at her in disbelieve. She stepped to take her luggage out of her bed, but suddenly got stopped by Kyuhyun with his shout, “NO! You’re staying on the bed.” He turned around back to the balcony, leaving Marie confused by his actions. *I just wanted him more comfortable*

 

Cathy was searching for her cell phone before she left her room. The boys were waiting for her outside for her. *Damn it! Where is it? Ah there it is* before she could reach her phone, Kris called her awkwardly, “Cat-thy”

She jumped by the sudden voice and turned around to face him. He took a step closer, “I’m sorry for what happened at the bus. I just catched you because you were about to fall”

She blinked in shock, “It’s okay… Thank you for breaking my fall.” she now realized that her heart started to speed as if it was in a race car competition. *Damn it! Why am I like this again?* Kris noticed her *Is she blushing? Damn it, now I'M blushing* he looked away covering his red cheeks.

Cathy cleared , “We should get going." Kris nodded and they both walked out of the room back to EXO to walk around Jeju. After a while, the boys got hungry, so they all went to a restaurant near the hotel. It was Baozi’s suggestion.

At the restaurant, Cathy stared at the boys for a moment and smiled to herself. “So tell us about you” Chen insisted.

“Well there’s not much to mention. I lived in Florida with Marie and moved here to work with you guys.”

“We know that. We meant about your childhood, friends, family” Luhan added. Cathy’s smile faded at the word ‘family’. “Well, Marie and Nana are my only family. My mom died when she gave birth to me, and I never knew my father. Nana said that he wasn’t there for my mom’s pregnancy either. When my mom died, Nana took care of me. Since she’s Marie’s mom best friend, she used to take me to play with her all the time. We grew up together. That’s why she’s like my sister.” She said while smiling, the boys returned a smile. Even Kris was smiling at her *At least you were never alone* he thought.

After a while, Cathy felt a poke on her shoulder. She turned around and found Kai smiling at her. “So how do you feel working for us these past weeks?”

Cathy gave him a curious look “Why were you mean to me on the beginning?” she asked before answering his question. His smile faded and his ‘sorry face’ appeared “Umm… I’m sorry… it was Kris who told us not to communicate with you."

Before she could reply, Kris interrupted “Yeah, because I didn’t want him to catch your cooties."

Cathy glared, “And then you ask about being in kinder garden?” she answered with sarcasm. “You know I was just joking right?” he replied with a sweet smile. Cathy blinked in shock because of his innocence right now. She wanted to ask about his sudden change this moment, but decided to forget it, assuming it was becase of the conversation she had earlier with the boys about her family.

“So where are we going tomorrow?” Baekhyun asked Cathy.

“I’ll have to check with Marie. We’re also hanging out with Super Junior too.”

She saw how the boys chuckled “So Super Junior finally has someone who can control them?” Sehun asked.

“Yeah, and she’s doing a very good work at it.”

“Let’s go to the beach!!” Chanyeol randomly shouted. The boys started to cheer. Cathy nodded “Sure, I’ll talk with Marie."

“Just don’t fall for my hotness. I know I’ll be irresistible.” Kris said mocking her.

“Sure, but don’t come crying over to me once you see my y beach body." Cathy replied. Everyone laughed at the leader, while he tried to cover up his red cheeks. *Damn it*

 

 

(Hey guys! Over 200 views… *Squealing* thank you sooo much!!!! Iamleninja and I are so grateful for all those readers and subscribers. Please keep commenting guys. And for all those silent readers please let us know how we’re doing so far. Thank you guys sooo soo much. ;D