Beach with the Idols

Our Crazy Life and Work

“Wahoo!!” EXO and Super Junior screamed once they found out where they were going. Thank's to Chanyeol's suggestion last night, Cathy and Marie agreed on taking the boys to the beach for the day.

Down at the lobby, EXO and Super Junior were waiting for the girls to arrive so they could leave. Some were patient, but others, well… “I want to leave now!!” Xiumin shouted. Kris hit him on the head to shut him up, “Will you be quiet? They’ll get here soon."

The rest of the boys were laughing while watching the bickering between the EXO M leader and Baozi. But the laughing didn’t go that long, it all stopped once they saw Cathy and Marie entering the lobby. All their jaws dropped and some even blushed, especially the ‘not so evil boys anymore’ were trying to hide their red cheeks.

The girls were wearing some shorts and tank tops over their bathing suits. Because it was the first time they wore such ‘revealing’ clothes, the boys were frozen by it.

When the girls realized their face expression, they looked at each other and then back at the boys, “Why are you staring at us as if we were ghost?” Cathy asked them with curious eyes. Some turned away while others continued staring. Kris cleared his throat before talking, “W-wh- “he shrieked making everyone giggle and spoke again, “Why are you w-wearing that?”

The girls rolled their eyes and responded, “Well it is the beach where we going. I’m not wearing work clothes for it." Marie answered with sarcasm.

“Why? You think we look hot? I told you not to cry to me once you see me in beach clothes…” Cathy mocked Kris. He gave her a glare and replied, “Ha! You wish I would." Cathy rolled her eyes and then turned to leave with the rest, leaving Kris frowning by himself *I’m so stupid*

Before Cathy could get on the bus, Marie stopped her after spotting SHINee coming towards them. “Hey guys!” Marie shouted, while Cathy started to poke her on the arm all excited.

“Hi! I’m Jonghyun, you’re Cathy right?” he said while extending his hand to her. She shook his hand and nodded, “Yes, it’s nice to meet you."

“That’s so cool! Can I call you Cat?”

“No! Only I can call her Cat” Marie frowned at him. He chuckled, “Alright, how about Kitty?”

Cathy’s smile faded “NO”

“Awww why not?”

“You know you can call me Cat, right? Marie was just joking."

He smile and chuckled, “Okay, Cat it is." Cathy blushed and turned to the leader “Hi, I’m Onew. So how’s it going with EXO?”

“Ughh… don’t even remind me” Cathy responded with a frown.

“Are they that bad?” Key asked her.

“Umm… oh you know… just Kris.”

The boys laughed at her. “Good luck” Minho said while chuckling. “So Marie-ah, are you rooming with Cathy?” Taemin asked changing the subject. Marie sighed and answered “Ughh… no, I’m stuck with the evil."

Taemin’s eyes widened and gasped “Kyuhyun?!”

“You named it”

“Oh wow, I’m so sorry Marie-ah” Onew said with sympathy.

“Yeah, well, thanks” she smiled.

“Well, we should get going. Nice to meet you Cat. Let’s hand out soon” Jonghyun said to her. She nodded and the boys left. When Cathy started to walk back to the bus, Taemin stopped Marie for a second, “Tomorrow at 12:00 pm, right?” She smiled and nodded “Tomorrow!” He waved goodbye and went inside while Marie returned to the bus. Onew heard what they both said and took Taemin for questioning, “What for tomorrow?”

Taemin shook his head nervously and pushed Onew to run away. “This isn’t over Taemin!” Onew shouted after he ran away. *Babo Maknae* Onew shook his head while chuckling.

 

On the way to the beach, Cathy was talking with Leeteuk and Suho about being leaders. Of course Kris was there, but he never commented on anything, he just stood there quietly. *Can he be more obnoxious?* Cathy thought while glaring furiously at him.

Marie, on the other hand, was quiet the entire ride. Kyuhyun noticed it and started to wonder *Is she thinking about Taemin? What did they talk about? Why is she so spaced out? Is it Bryan?* All this questions came running through his mind as he realized that he was actually starting to care for her. He shook his head desperately *No Kyuhyun, you can’t care for her. She’s your enemy, you have to star-* he stopped thinking once he saw Marie bumped her head against the window. The driver stepped in to a hole making the bus jump, reason why she hit her head. Cathy was laughing at her and Marie gave her a glare, she rubbed her head slightly and Kyuhyun found himself smiling. *Babo, always clumsy* He turned his gaze away from her and closed his eyes *What am I doing Kyuhyun?* he sighed soundlessly.

Sungmin watched closely the way Kyuhyun reacted. *Is it true Kyuhyun? Are you starting to care for Marie-ah?*

 

The bus arrived at Samyang Beach. It was Chanyeol's choice, since he was the one who wanted the beach. It’s actually famous for it’s black sand and the fact that it’s great for the skin.

Everyone got out of the bus and waited for the girls instructions. Cathy looked at the boys and chuckled. "What are you guys, 4 years old? Go, go in." With that, the boys smiled and went running towards the water.

Everyone was having such a great time. You could see Lay, Kai, Ryeowook and Shingdong having swimming competitions. Also the EXO K boys were playing volleyball against Super Junior. Some were chatting about their experiences, about their times on the beach. Everyone laughed, especially when Siwon tried to get a girls attention and ended up getting a kick instead. You could also see Chanyeol and Leeteuk running Cathy around, while Marie was taking pictures of everything. “Chanyeol catch her!!” she shouted, waving the camera so they could know she wanted a picture. Leeteuk blocked Cathy’s path making Chanyeol grab her and ready to throw her at the water. Marie took the picture. “Okay you can throw her now." Chanyeol threw Cathy on the water, making everyone laugh at her. “Marie you’ll pay for this."

“Love ya sis!”

Marie moved to Luhan, Sehun and Sungmin who were talking about a joke Siwon made. She took a picture of the four of them and moved towards the volleyball game. EXO won the game and she took a new picture of them cheering out loud. “Alright good job guys! Way to beat SuJu’s !” Marie shouted, making EXO laugh at her comment. She moved to a little running competition that D.O., Kai, Suho, Yesung and Shingdong had. Surprising how D.O won first place and Shingdong second. The rest came last, but there laughter could be heard all over the beach. She moved away and walked over to Kris, Kyuhyun and Chen. The three of them were chatting, so she called, “Guys I want a picture." The boys turned to face her and smiled “Say cheese”

“Cheese” She eyed the picture and found how Chen gave two thumbs up, Kris gave a smirk and Kyuhyun gave a wide smile. *Not so ‘evil’ after all huh?* she smiled and continued walking. Kyuhyun was the only one who noticed her smiling, and he couldn’t help but to smile too.

Marie sat down on her towel and took the camera in front of her. “And one last picture of me." She smiled at the camera and took the picture. One she laid eyes at the image, Donghae and Eunhyuk appeared on the background giggling on Marie. She stood up and started to run the two monkeys around.

The day went by and the boys got a bit tired. They all sat down on the sand to relax for a while before they return back to the hotel. They all stared at the amazing sunset view on the ocean. While they stared at it, Marie stood up and grabbed Cathy by her hand, “We are going to walk around." They both started to walk, but turned around when they heard Sehun’s voice “What about us?”

“You guys can take care for a few minutes. Bye!”

A few minutes after that the girls left, the boys started conversation again. Sungmin eyed Kyuhyun and suddenly got worried “Kyu, you okay?

Kyuhyun was spaced out. He’s been acting strange for this couple of days and no one knows why. Even he’s confused about it. “Kyuhyun, are you alright?” Leeteuk asked him this time. The next move he did made everyone shocked. Instead of answering Sungmin’s or Leeteuk’s questions, he just stood up and left towards the direction the girls went. No one knew why he did that, and clearly neither did him.

 

 

(Guys thank you so much for your comments… it really makes us happy that you guys are enjoying the story. Please keep supporting or story and don’t forget to keep commenting. xD