The New Deal

Our Crazy Life and Work

It's been weeks since the girls started to work on SM. They're actually getting used to the rutines the groups has, and not to mention, they are also getting used to the boys. 

EXO has been really nice to Cathy lately. Well, almost everyone. *At least they're getting used to me. If only Kris did the same* She thought while eyeing the papers she had on her hands. 

"Uff... Man! Practice just keeps getting harder everytime" Xiumin pouted while cleaning his sweaty face. Cathy laughed at how this Baozi was acting, "Well like Nana always says to me.... If you ever want to succeed in life, we have to make a big effort, even if it means working hard." She smiled at him as he nodded.

After practice, she gave the boys a set of new clothes so they can change their sweaty ones and leave to their recording at 3:00pm. "Here you go guys. It's 2:24 pm so you only have 30 minutes to change. I'll see you monday." With that she earned the shout of the boys "bye" "anyeong" "cool".

Cathy sat down to read the schedule for next week activities. *Oh there's a trip, sweet!* 

 

Meanwhile, Marie was at the practice room with Super Junior. She was looking at the schedule and called the boys to let them know their plans. The boys walked towards her to listen. She stood between Leeteuk and Siwon while she began to speak "Okay, so today at four Sungmin and Ryeowook have to leave with Guju Kim for 'Kiss the Radio'. The rest of you boys are free." The boys cheered as she continued speaking "ummm... Next week, for tuesday Super Junior K.R.Y has to sing on 'Radio Star' at 10 am. Later on, everyone has to pack up because you will be going on a Vacation Trip from wednesday until sunday. I'll give you details for the trip later on. Also, when you come back from the trip, Junga-shi will be with you for a couple of days, she will b-"

"What about you?" Donghae interrupted her.

"Huh?"

"Are you coming to the trip too?" Leeteuk asked.

"I have to. I'm your assistant"

"We have more assistants, why dont they come instead of you?" Kyuhyun asked with attitude, clearly annoyed of her. Marie stared at him *Of course! It was getting weird without a comment from him* she sighed and answered, "Those other assistants are getting those days free."

"Why? They haven't been with us."

"No, but with other bands yes. They deserve free time, especially since when you guys come back they have to deal with YOU." She looked straight at Kyuhyun. "Ufff... Burn..." Yesung shouted earning a punch on his arm from Ryeowook so he would shut up.

It was getting tense. Everyone stared at Kyuhyun and then back at Marie. *Who does she think she is talking at me like that?* Kyuhyun thought while glaring at her. "You shouldnt talk to me like that. What if I use your attitude against you and get you fired?"

Marie laughed at him, "Sure thing..." she answered sarcastly "You know what?... Try it"

Kyuhyun stepped closer to her. And whispered on her ear loud enough for everyone to hear, "Don't test me Marie-ah! You have no idea of what i'm capable of." He stepped back with an evil grin on his lips. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Marie had a serious face all this time. Once Kyuhyun stepped away from her, she chuckled and said to him. "If i'm not mistaken, it looked like you were threatening me. But, since i'm such a nice person and I don't want to see Super Junior loosing a member, I won't use your words against you."

Kyuhyun stared at her with angry eyes *What are you planning Marie-ah?*

"In fact, I am going to let you do whatever you want to get rid of me" she continued, "Go ahead, try, get rid of me."

"And if I succeed?"

"Then you will never have to know a thing about me, never see me, in fact, i'll even make sure that there is no sign that I was here." She promised

Kyuhyun kept glaring at her, he frowned his eyes and took a step closer towards her, "And if YOU succeed?" he asked. *What are you planning girl?*

Marie gave him an evil grin, while looking directly into his eyes she answered, "If I succeed, then you'll HAVE to show respect. Towards the members and towards the workers. Even if they're younger. There will be no more 'Evil Maknae'. You will have to get along with everyone and more importantly, you'll have to show it. You won't do it for obligation, but it HAS to come from heart. Oh and uh Kyuhyun...." he stared at her with curiosity to know what else she had in mind "...all of that ALSO includes to ME."

Still with an evil grin, she extended her hand, "So? ... Is it a deal?" Kyuhyun stared at her hand and then back at her, "How long do I have to get rid of You?"

Marie took a moment to answer. She thought of the deal she made with Cathy. "Three months." *Three months for you to try and get rid of me and for me to make a change in your heart* 

Kyuhyun stared at her, he shook her hand, "Deal." Marie realesed his hand and stepped back. "Good." She turned towards the boys who were just in shock by this game. "Marie-ah, micheoso?! Why would you do that?" Eunhyuk shouted.

"Well why not? I think that everyone desereves to get a chance for what they want"

"But we don't want to lose you." Donghae gaped. She smiled and replied, "You won't lose me unless he succeeds."

"Well don't let him succeed." Sungmin said while glaring at Kyuhyun. Marie smiled and turned back to the rest. "Okay guys, it's time for you to go." The boys nodded, waved goodbye and left. Kyuhyun stopped by the door letting the rest leave without him. He turned around and looked at Marie. Marie noticed him, so she gave him a normal smile. 

"Why are you doing this?" he asked her. She took a while to answer, she just kept watching him confusedly. "Lets just say Kyuhyun that i'm giving you the chance for you to get what you want. Not because I want to leave, but because i'm the kind if person who likes dares in life." He continued watching her move across the room. "I believe that if you ever want to achieve in life you have to work hard for it. So, for me letting you do this, it'll make me work hard to succeed." She continued.

"Succeed with what?"

"You"

Kyuhyun shook his head slowly, analyzing her. "You are the weirdest girl i've ever met. You don't ask for easier work, you ask for the worst. Don't you ever get tired of it?"

She shook her head, "Nop. I just keep fighting, without ever giving up." She smiled and then sighed. She started walking towards the door and stopped in front of him. "The deal is still on. Good luck giving the best of it."  She walked away leaving Kyuhyun staring at her *Who is she?* he scratched his head and left the opposite direction.

 

"Marie-ah" a voice shouted making Marie jump. She turned around and greeted Taemin. "Hey Taemin!"

"So, how's your work been doing?"

"Well, so far is been alright. How was the interview yesterday?"

"It was fun. Unmm... Are you leaving?"

"Yeah... Im off work... But I have to wait on Cathy. She gets out at 8 pm." Taemin looked at his watch and then back at Marie. "Well its 6:30 pm. Umm.. Do you... Would you like to accompany me to  a coffee shop across the street?"

Marie smiled at him and nodded, "Sure... I'd love to"

"Cool! Gaja!" He took her wrist and dragged her to the coffee shop.

 

 

(Over 100 views you guys!! Thank you!! Becuase of that i decided to double update today!! The next wll be tomorrow or the next day. It depends on school!!! Thank you guys for reading my FF. please keep commenting and letting me know what you think) xD