Baboon and Babo

Our Crazy Life and Work

"Hello?" Marie answered the phone.

"Before you say anyhting, I'm having dinner with Kris. BUT! It's only a bet!"

Marie laughed "Okay, have fun~" she singed

"Shut up! Will you be alright alone?"

"Yeah! I'll just go home once i'm off?" 

"Okay, well see you later."

"Okay, tell me the details."

"Shut up!"

Marie hunged up on Cathy and laughed. "So are you done for the day?" Changmin asked. Marie nodded.

"Cool, we'll see you tomorrow. By the way, who is going to be with us in our concert this Friday?" Yunho asked.

"Oh please don't tell me is Haerah?" Changmin pleaded. Marie chuckled, "Don't worry it's not her. It's probably Junga-shi or me. It depends on the schedule. I hope it's  me, I want to see you guys on concert."

They smiled and nodded, "Well be safe, see you tomorrow." They waved goodbye and left.

 

 

Desperate for the minute to pass, Kris stood silently outside the locker room. Once the clock turned 7:00 pm, he smiled and went inside. He saw Cathy by her locker and went up to her.

 

"You ready?"

She jumped, "Do you have to scare me?"

"Yes! That's the fun of it."

"Give me a minute."

He waited for her outside the door and when she came out they left for the park. Of course they were bickering a lot. But as much as they have fun with it, at one point they got tired, so they stared talking about their own live's.

"So, what got you into this career?" He asked her.

"Marie, Bryan and I used to play this a lot when we where little. We took turns actually, sometimes they'll be the stars and I was the assistant, or the other way around. We used to have so much fun, that we promised to do it in real life. So when Marie and I  graduated we applied to the same college and we got accepted."

"That's cool! And do you like it?"

"Well sometimes it was hard. Once we worked for Adam Levine, it started out great, but it didn't end up like we wanted. He used to fight with us for things we didn't even do, we couldn't handle him anymore. But we still didn't gave up. He ended up firing us. He said he didn't want 14 year olds as assistants. Although we were 18 and in training."

"So what happend?"

"We continued working for others. Some were good, others were different and now we're here. And SM said that if we're good enough they'll keep us permanently."

"They will. I mean you are managing EXO all by yourself. And they all love you, and Marie-ah is handling the others as well. Look at Kyuhyun, even he's changed, so for what I see you're not going anywhere. And that's good for me."

She gave him a look, "Why?"

He smiled, "Because I can have someone to fight with. Even if is just stupid stuff, you're actually a cool person to hang out with."

She blushed and looked away to cover herself. He smiled, "It's okay, I actually like to see you blush."

"Shut up." She pushed him as her blush deepend. He laughed making her smile.

"Why are you being nice to me all of the sudden?"

He chuckled and answered while looking at her, "I don't know, it just seems right to tell you that." He continued, "I know it's weird, it's just that I feel better when I'm with you."

She smiled, "I can say the same, with me."

 

They reached a spot by a tree in the park. When they both got there, Kris took off his jacket and put it on the ground. "Lay on top of this, so you won't get dirty."

With a small smile on her lips she softly whispered, "Thank you." Hoping that the night would cover her blushing cheeks. They both laid down, starring at the night sky. Admiring the stars and the moon.

Their hearts where pounding so fast and hard, they couldn't even hear their own thoughts. Kris eyed Cathy and saw that her eyes where closed with her head tilted up to the sky. He smiled, and without realizing what he was doing, he grasped a small piece of her hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear. Her eyes opened, because of his sudden touch. She turned at look at him and smiled. They stayed like that for a while, staring into each other's eyes.

Kris spoke, "Why i'm I feeling like this?" He tried to control his breath and heart.

 

Cathy realized she was holding hers. She slowly let out her breath, only to find some lips crashing into hers. She looked at his closed eyes, while he was kissing her. Both feeling fireworks and butterflies in their stomachs. Slowly, she let her eyes close and joined the kiss. Kris caressed her cheek, while she wrapped her arms around his waist. The kiss was soft and gentle. They slowly broke it and looked at each other, still in the position they kissed in. Nervous?  Hell yes! They couldn't even speak.

They just stayed like that for a while. Then, she broke the silence when she answered his earlier question, "Is it  strange that I feel the same way?"

He smiled at her and pulled her towards him, leaning for another kiss. It was still gentle, but longer. They broke it when they realized they were smiling.

"You're still a Baboon."

"And you're still a Babo."

They smiled and laughed. He cupped her cheeks, "My Baboon."

She smiled and blushed, "My Babo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey, it's IAmLeNinja! Hope you guys like this chapter! And I just wanted to let you guys know that I wrote a one-shot about Sandeul, so please go check it out and comment! :D

 

To all those who don't know who Adam Lavine is, he's from a band called  Maroon 5. I hope that you guys don't mind that we used him, it's because we needed someone. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter, thank you for all those viewers and subscribers. I hope you guys keep enjoying our story.  Thank you! :D

From: Kpopxoxo and IAmLeNinja