Bottle for Fun

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

  
 
  "MARIE! WHAT THE HELL??"
 
Manager Kim's shout was heard all over the hallway. Cathy came running inside Super Junior's practice room with a few of the EXO members behind. Once inside the room, they found Manager Kim looking at Marie with furious eyes, and Marie hiding behind Kyuhyun. "What did you do to their hair?" Manager Kim argued with Marie.
 
"I-I'm sorry!" Marie kept apologizing.
 
Cathy walked over to her and defended, "It's not Marie's fault."
 
"Really? Then who's fault is it?" Manager Kim questioned. 
 
"Yours!" Everyone shouted. Manager Kim's eyes widened and a dropped jaw was found on his face. 
 
"Well it is your fault for trusting her with their hair.  She's a horrible hair stylist." Cathy explained. 
 
Manager Kim reddened as he looked at the members grins. He cleared his throat and commented, "W-Whatever. Just get back to work." He left the room with an embarrassed face. 
 
As he left through the door, Nana walked in. "Did I just heard that Marie worked with hai-"
 
Her sentence was cut off by her laughter, once she noticed Super Junior's rainbow hairs. The members frowned and began to put on their caps, hiding their hair color. "Nana, stop laughing.  You're making me feel bad." Marie pouted. 
 
After Nana finally caught her breath, she turned to Marie and spoke, "I'm sorry. I'm just laughing at Kim's decision in trusting you with hair dye.  That was stupid of him." She chuckled once more and continued, "Well girls, I'm sorry. But something came up unexpectedly and I need to leave earlier than I thought."
 
Cathy frowned, "That's not fair! You've only been here for three days."
 
Nana smiled, "I know, and I'm sorry. But the company back home needs me."
 
Cathy and Marie lowered their heads with a sad frown. Nana smiled and went up to them for a tight hug. "It'll be alright girls. I'll call you when I arrive in Florida."
 
The girls returned the hug and smiled. "We love you, Nana!"
 
 
 
It was the day before the Special SM Entertainment Concert, and every manager of each group were announced for a meeting with the president.  Each assistant were busy preparing every detail left for the concert as the bands prepare themselves for their performances. Cathy walked inside every room, handing each assistant the schedules for the concert. 
 
After she was done handing out the last sheet, she walked towards EXO's vocal practice. Once inside, Chanyeol was the first one to spot her. He walked straight to her with a suggestion on his mind. "Cathy, why don't we hang out after the concert? Just us and you girls. It's been long since we've hanged out like that." 
 
Cathy smiled and nodded, "Sure! After the concert, we'll plan the place. Okay?"
 
Chanyeol happily nodded and showed two thumbs up. He smiled and left towards his vocal practice while Kris walked over to Cathy. He pulled her for a hug and whispered, "Who are you staying with in the hotel?"
 
"Probably with Marie. Why?" She asked curiously.
 
"Oh... no reason... just curious." Kris smiled. *Marie, I'm sorry but she's mine.*
 
Cathy nodded suspiciously as she noticed Kris' lost look. *What the hell is he thinking?* She thought as Kris smiled. Kris looked at her and gave her a peck on the cheek while hugging her. *Should I ask her to stay with me?*
 
 
 
Over at Super Junior's music room, Kyuhyun pulled Marie out the room and walked with her towards the roof for their lunch break. "I hope you like Tteokbokki." He softly said.
 
Marie smiled, "Of course. I've never tasted it but I'm sure I'll like it." 
 
Kyuhyun placed a blanket on the ground and waited of her to seat down. He began to place the food on the plates and gave it to Marie. After they finished eating, they began to converse about themselves until they came to speak about their relationship. "Can you believe that we've been dating for nine months already?" Kyuhyun expressed with a bright smile. 
 
"I know... It's amazing how things happen." She blushed. Kyuhyun looked at her and pulled her towards him for a tight hug. "I'm so grateful that you came into my life. Thank you so much." He admitted. 
 
Marie's smile brightened as she rested her head on his chest, hearing the beautiful sound of his heartbeat. She closed her eyes as she felt Kyuhyun resting his head on the top of her head. Every breath he took, every caress she felt from him, made her heart race faster than usual and her love grow bigger than before. Kyuhyun carefully caressed her head, planting small kisses. She interlocked her hands with his hands and whispered, "Is it really possible for us to be like this? Or for me to be this in love with you?"
 
Kyuhyun blushed and buried himself on her hair, holding her tightly. "Thank you so much for being my girl. I love you so much, sweetie." He whispered back.
 
He pulled back to stare at her face. She playfully pinched his cheek and leaned in for a peck. Before she pulled back, Kyuhyun grabbed her cheeks and gave her a soft deep kiss. Once they broke the kiss with their hearts racing, they stood up and returned to their work with their hands still interlocked. 
 
 
 
 
Cathy woke up early to finish preparing her bags for the hotel. "Marie, wake up! We're leaving in an hour to the hotel." Cathy banged on Marie's door. She walked towards the kitchen to finish packing her supplies. *Schedule? Check. Luggage? Check. Marie?* She turned to look at the hallway and found it empty. *Not checked.* She frowned and shouted, "Marie, come on!"
 
She continued packing until she heard a loud hasp coming from Marie's room. She turned around alarmed and ran towards Marie's room. "What happen?" She quickly asked once she found Marie looking herself in the mirror, back facing her. 
 
Marie turned around and Cathy's eyes widened once she noticed the huge red patch in her neck. "Is that... a hickey?"
 
Marie's eyes widened, "What? No! It's a rash. I think I had an allergic reaction to something."
 
Cathy walked over and examined her neck. "Hm... Did you eat something new?"
 
"I don't know..."
 
Cathy ran out of the room towards the bathroom to find some cream for the rash. She grabbed the cream from the cabinet and went back to Marie's room. She began to rub Marie's neck with the cream, hoping it will heal soon. "It should disappear in a while. Just keep an eye on it, just incase." She stored the cream away and turned back to Marie. "Come on, let's go. We're late already."
 
Marie nodded and thanked her for the cream. She grabbed her luggage and walked out of the house, leaving with Cathy towards the hotel.    
 
 
 
"Okay guys, let's go! SHINee's up first." Manager Jang shouted from the middle of the backstage. SHINee went up to the stage and performed their hit song 'Replay' with a mix of 'Sherlock', showing the crowd an amazing time with their amazing dance moves.  The crowd cheers were heard all over the stadium and the outsides, making the managers and assistants happy for their bands effort. After SHINee performed, SNSD went up and performed a mix with F(x). The crowd cheers grew louder as they watch them collide their songs and dances together. 
 
After TVXQ went up, Super Junior performed their three most famous songs which included 'y, free and single' and 'Mr. Simple'. Marie smiled as she watched the members giving their best in stage and bursted out laughing when she saw the members pranking each other after they ended 'Mr. Simple'. The last performance was with EXO. The twelve of them kneeled on the stage as the lights went off.  Smoke appeared on the stage as the music began to play. 
 
Over at the backstage, Cathy and Marie began to dance 'MAMA' with Super Junior. Once the song ended, EXO said their goodbyes to the crowd and walked towards the backstage, finding Cathy knotted with Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin laughing at them, and Eunhyuk doing a perfect spin with Marie. 
 
The EXO members chuckled as they walked over to them. "Let's go hang out in the hotel!" Xiumin suggested. 
 
Super Junior pouted. "We can't. We have interviews. Maybe tomorrow." Leeteuk replied. 
 
"Aww..." Luhan pouted.
 
"It's alright. You guys should go and have fun. We'll see each other tomorrow." Donghae commented.
 
The EXO members smiled and nodded. "Well, have fun in your interviews. We'll see you later." Marie waved.  Super Junior chuckled and returned the goodbye. 
 
 
At the hotel, EXO pulled the girls to Chen and Xiumin's room. During the small get-together, Luhan and Kris walked over to the mini fridge and took out some beers, passing them all around. Cathy noticed some of the members with beers on their hands and walked straight to Suho and Kris. "Don't give any to Sehun, Kai and Tao. Remember they can't drink." Cathy reminded.  
 
Kris and Suho nodded. "Don't worry. We'll keep an eye on them."
 
Tao walked up to Cathy, about to raise his hand. Marie noticed his intentions and warned, "Don't you dare!"
 
Instead of listening to her, Tao raised his fist straight to his right cheek. "Bbuing, Bbuing~"
 
Marie squealed while Cathy glared at him. "Damn you, bbuing bbuing."
 
Tao smiled and grabbed a beer that was placed behind them. Sehun watched how Tao began to drink his beer all happily. He walked over to Cathy with a sad frown. "I want one." He whined.
 
"No!" Cathy told him. He raised his hand and Cathy's eyes widened once realizing his intention. Sehun smiled, "Bbui-"
 
"Fine, fine!" Cathy shrieked. Sehun grinned and took a bottle. Kai's jaw drooped once he laid eyes on Sehun's beer. "That's not fair!"
 
Marie raised an eyebrow and pointed, "You are the only decent one here. Don't ruin it."
 
Kai smirked and walked in front of her. He placed his fist on his cheek and started. "Bbuing..."
 
"Don't you da-"
 
"Bbuing~" Kai cut her off. Marie's frown turned into a blush and sighed in defeat. "Just one."
 
Kai brightly smiled and quickly hugged her before grabbing a bottle for himself.
 
Baekhyun sat down in the middle of the room and called, "Okay guys! Let's play a game. Any suggestions?"
 
"Oh, oh..." D.O raised his hand. "Let's play 'Never have I ever'."
 
"Oh cool! What are the rules?" Lay asked. 
 
"You have to say something that you have never done, starting with 'Never have I ever'... And if you've done it, you drink a sip from your beer." Cathy explained. Everyone nodded and sat down in a circle.
 
"I'll start!" Chen claimed. "Never have I ever... done a raid."
 
Kris, Suho, Luhan, Sehun and Chanyeol drank the beer with embarrassment. The girls stared at Sehun with shocked expressions. Sehun hid his face with his hands. "Okay, next!" He exclaimed.
 
"Never have I ever... lost my ity." Kai mentioned.
 
Everyone drank except for Lay, Sehun and Kai. Cathy's eyes widened in shock as she saw Tao drink. "My innocent baby." She cried.
 
Tao stared at her surprised, "Oh no, I was just thirsty."
 
Cathy and Kris sighed in relieve. Every eye in the room turned towards both Cathy and Kris while Marie hid her smirk. Kris blushed and cleared his throat. "Way to make it obvious, dude." Suho teased.
 
Kris frowned, "And what about Marie-ah?"
 
Every eye turned towards Marie as her smirk disappeared. She looked everywhere except at them. "And it wasn't with Kyuhyun." Cathy said underneath her breath. Marie shot her a glare as Cathy chuckled.
 
The boy's eyes widened in shock. "With who then?" Luhan asked.
 
Marie lowered her head and murmured, "I did had a first love."   The EXO members softened and decided to continue with the game.
 
After sometime later, all of them were found to the point of being drunk, except for  Marie, Sehun, Kai and Tao who passed the point of being drunk. 
 
Marie stumbled towards Cathy, giggling. "Cathy... I-I-I am going to le-leave and show my baby ko-koala a good tiiiimeee~"
 
Cathy looked at the hazy Marie and pointed, "Ca- I mean Marie, don't! You're drunk and you don't know what you want." Cathy slurred.
 
Marie huffed, "Pfft... I don't care! I'm old enough! I am going to show Kyuhyun the best night he's ever had."
 
Kris stumbled next to Cathy and mumbled, "Marie-ah, y-you should-" He fell on the floor with hiccups. Marie turned to the members and waved. "See ya!"
 
She walked out of the room and stepped into the hallway, in wonder. "Was it room 314 or room 316?"
 
She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She stopped in the middle of the hallway, thinking. *Hmm... I'll go with room 316.*
 
She continued walking until she reached the room door. She took out the hotel master key and opened the door.
 
She walked inside the room, closing the door behind her. Marie stayed still until her eyes adjusted to the dark. With a smile on her lips, she continued walking. "Baby, are you ready~?" Marie singed while struggling to take her shirt off. She moaned in frustration and sighed in relief once she took it off.
 
On her way to the bed, she tripped with a shoe and landed on top of the bed. Marie groaned, making herself comfortable and immediately falling asleep. The person next to her, s his arm around her waist subconsciously. And dozing off with a smile on his face.
 
 
Once the sun hit her eyes and a horrible headache rose up inside of her, she began to whine. She opened her eyes slowly, letting her vision clear up. She fully woke up once she noticed somebody snuggling with her. A smile appeared on her lips as she turned around calling Kyuhyun's name without noticing the person behind her already awake. 
 
Once they laid eyes on each other, they gasped in shock and fell off the bed, letting out a scream at the same time.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"MARIE-AH!"
 
"D.O!"