Mission Impossible

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

“So you’re saying that this will work?” Kyuhyun asked the EXO members for the fifth time.

“Ugg, hyung, we are completely sure. I mean… it worked for Chanyeol and Beakhyun once.” Kai responded.

“And it’s a similar case. Without including the whole Jason part.” Tao added.

“Yeah, with Beakhyun and me… well, we hated each other.” Chanyeol explained.

“Now, we’re best friends.” Beakhyun mentioned with an excited tone.

Kyuhyun smiled and watched how Kris entered the room with Super Junior and Junga behind. “It’s settled! All we have to do now is get the girls.” Kris announced.

“Okay, how about this? Chanyeol, Sehun, Kangin and I will go get Marie-ah. Xiumin, Lay, D.O and Leeteuk go get Cathy.” Ryeowook ordered.

“But wait… why not me and Kris?” Kyuhyun asked.

“It’ll be too obvious. They can’t know what we’re doing.” Suho pointed out.

“Yes, because four people running towards the girls for something isn’t too obvious.” Kris answered in a sarcastic tone.

“Don’t worry, we got it covered.” Leeteuk assured.

Kyuhyun nodded suspiciously and sighed, “Fine… Kris and I will wait here.”

 

 

Cathy was about to grab some water from the bending machine when she heard shouts calling for her. “Cathy! Cathy!”

She turned around abruptly towards the shouting with wide eyes. “What? What happened?”

“M-Mari-“ Xiumin started but his panting made him stop.

“She fell, Marie-ah fell and she cut her waist.” D.O filled in for Xiumin.

Cathy’s eyes widened, “WHAT? HOW? WHEN?”

“A couple minutes ago. Come on! She’s hurt!” Leeteuk grabbed her arm and pulled her while running back.

 

“Tuesday at 2- no, at 3. TVXQ on Wednesday.” Marie mumbled while writing down her schedule.

“Marie-ah!” Chanyeol and Kangin shouted while running towards her. She jumped at the shout and turned quickly to them, “What?”

“You need to come with us.” Sehun pleaded.

“Guys, not now. I’m behind schedule and I need to finish before Guju Kim comes tomorrow.”

“But is very important. C-Cathy…”

Marie’s eyes widened, “Cathy what? What happened to Cat?”

“She fainted!” Ryeowook lied. “She was walking and suddenly she just fell on the floor unconscious.”

“WHAT? WHEN?”

“Not too long ago! Come on! Let’s go!” Chanyeol grabbed her arm and started dragging Marie towards the practice room.

 

“Marie!”

“Cathy!”

The girls rushed inside the practice room, from different doors, shouting each other’s names. Once the girls saw each other, they stood in silence with wide eyes, in disbelieve of the prank the groups were pouring on them.

“Well, bye!” Leeteuk pushed Cathy and closed the door behind her. Marie turned to leave through the other door, but found that it was already locked. “NO! You both will stay there until you make up. And that’s an order!” Luhan shouted from the outside.

Marie turned around to Cathy and spoke, “Yeah, we’re locked inside.”

“Well, it’s your fault.” Cathy scoffed.

“Oh of course, everything in this world is my fault.” Marie said in a sarcastic tone.

“Well, I’m glad you can accept it.” Cathy replied with sarcasm. Marie was about to reply back, but sudden claps coming from Kris and Kyuhyun, alarmed the girls.

“We have gathered both of you today to reunite.” Kris said in a serious tone.

“And I’m afraid that if it doesn’t succeed, you both won’t be able to leave.” Kyuhyun reminded.

The girls glared at them, making them chuckle, “We did warn you both that you needed to make up. It’s your own fault for not listening.” Kyuhyun stated.

The girls turned to look at each other with nervous eyes. Kris and Kyuhyun’s eyes widened, thinking that their plan was actually working. But once realizing how the girls scoffed and turned away, their looks turned serious.

“I have a feeling that it will be a long, long day.” Kris sighed.

 

Two hours had passed, and none of the girls had spoken yet. They sat on the opposite corners of the room, back facing each other.

The boys took turns, talking to each of the girls, trying their best to make them speak. But the sad part is that the girls didn’t budge. The boys grew tired and walked towards the center of the room. “We need to come up with something.” Kris whispered.

Kyuhyun looked at the girls and an idea popped inside his mind. He turned to Kris and whispered, “Watch this.”

Kyuhyun cleared his throat and began doing a scratchy high note.

 

Outside the practice room, EXO and Super Junior were sitting down on the hallway, practically with wide eyes once hearing the high voice signing. “Man! What the hell is wrong with Kyuhyun?” Donghae frowned.

“Make it stop! Make it stop!” Lay shouted.

“My poor ears!” Chen cried.

“It’s so freaking annoying!” Yesung yelled.

 

 

The girls covered their ears in pain, still not giving up. But the voice was too annoying, so they turned around abruptly, “Fine! We turned around! We turned around!” They both shouted in union, facing each other.”

Kyuhyun stopped the high note and turned to Kris with a smirk, “Works every time.”

“Well it was better than my idea.” Kris replied.

“What was your idea?”

Kris looked straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes and mumbled while scratching his neck, “Taking off our pants.”

The girls looked at each other and blushed. *That would’ve worked.* Cathy thought with red cheeks. *I wouldn’t have minded.* Marie thought internally while hiding her blush.

The boys turned to them and grinned, “erts.”

“What?!” Cathy shouted.

“I’m too innocent for this.” Marie expressed.

Everyone turned to her with raised eyebrows. “Innocent my !” Cathy objected.

“I don’t know what you are talking about. You’re worse than me!” Marie replied.

“I’m not worse. I’m just opened minded, unlike you.”

Marie sighed and turned away. “” she hissed under her breath.

“What did you just called me?” Cathy argued.

“If you heard, why ask?”

“You know what Marie? I don’t know how Kyuhyun could stand a whiney, mental-wreck .”

 

EXO and Super Junior’s eyes widened at the sudden comeback. “I think I prefer Kyuhyun’s high note.” Shingdong expressed.

“They scare me.” Sehun whispered into Suho’s ear.

 

Kris and Kyuhyun stared with wide eyes back at Cathy. “Well this isn’t going as planned.” Kyuhyun stated.

Marie glared at Cathy, “And I can’t believe how Kris could stand a stubborn, selfish, heedless person like you. I feel pity for him.”

Kris looked back at Kyuhyun and whispered, “It could’ve gone worse.”

“Go fall in a ditch! And while you’re at it, why don’t you drown?” Cathy shouted back at Marie. Marie’s jaw dropped and answered back, “Then you should… you y-you should… y-you… Ughh!”

Cathy stared at Marie and started laughing. “You’re really bad at talking back.”

Marie chuckled, shaking her head. “You can’t judge my comebacks. Even if I get stuck.”

Marie and Cathy burst out in laughter, making Kris and Kyuhyun look weirdly at them.

 

Out on the hall, EXO and Super Junior went silent. They all looked at each other, waiting for someone to comment on the sudden laughter from the girls. But yet, no one seemed to express something about it. Leeteuk tried to speak, but no words came out. Instead, they all just stayed quiet, unbelieving how the situation seemed.

 

“Just because I’m laughing doesn’t mean I still forgive you.” Cathy mentioned while catching her breath. Marie looked at her and nodded. “Okay…”

“But, it does mean that I’m not angry at you. I’m sorry for the slap, Marie.”

Marie shook her head, “I’m sorry, Cathy. I lied to you and hurt you. I’m truly sorry.”

“Let’s not talk about that. I don’t want to remember this.”

Marie nodded and smiled, “Can I please come back home, Cathy?”

Cathy smiled and nodded, “Just call me Cat.” The girls quickly stood up and ran towards each other for a tight hug.

“Seriously, are you two in your periods or just simply bipolar?” Kris joked.

Cathy glared at him while Marie looked around. “You’re on your period, aren’t you?” Cathy whispered in Marie’s ear. “Maybe…” Marie answered awkwardly, making Cathy chuckle.

The practice room door flew open. EXO and Super Junior walked inside silently. The girls stared at them, waiting for their reaction. Leeteuk, once again, tried to express some words, but yet nothing came out. They all looked at each other in an awkward silence.

“They still scare me.” Sehun whispered.

The girls chuckle while Suho said, “You two are the weirdest girls we’ve ever met. I’m glad you made up. But seriously, weird is written on both of you.”

Kris added in a teasing tone, “And bipolar!”

Cathy looked at him with a frown, making the rest chuckle.

 

 

After a few minutes, the groups left with Cathy. Marie was about to leave, but she felt Kyuhyun grabbing her arm and pulling her in for a hug. Marie broke the hug and stared at him, “So, are you disappointed in me?”

Kyuhyun stared at her and softly responded, “No…”

“Kyuhyun, I’m sorry for accusing you. I was jus-“

A sudden kiss stopped her from finishing her sentence. Kyuhyun held her tightly while she closed her eyes and joined the kiss.

“You talk way too much.” Kyuhyun chuckled after they broke the kiss.

“Well it’s my specialty.” Marie replied with a smile. Kyuhyun leaned in for a peck on her lips and softly spoke, “Come on! I’m hungry, let’s go eat.”

“Sure…”

Kyuhyun started walking towards the door with Marie staring at his back. “Stop staring at my .” Kyuhyun ordered with a chukle.

Marie looked around nervously and scratched her head, “Oh, I-I don’t know what you mean.”

Kyuhyun turned around and grabbed her hand, “Suurree… Don’t worry sweetie. You’ll get a chance.”

Marie’s eyes widened, making Kyuhyun chuckle.

 

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this update. If you guys can, please check out our friends story called I’m not Predictable. Here’s the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/397122/i-m-not-predictable-baro-cnu-gongchan-jinyoung-sandeul-b1a4andoc

I really hope you guys like it! Thank again to all those readers and to all those who are supporting our story! Thank you :D