Night on the House

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

Once everyone arrived the girl’s apartment, they spread out around the living room and kitchen. Although it was full, the girls felt comfortable with this kind of environment. “You have a very sweet home." Sehun expressed. 

“Aww, Thank you Sehun.” Cathy smiled. 

“So, let’s start the game” Leeteuk mentioned, “Who ever doesn’t do a dare or tells a truth, will get a punishment.”

“What’s the punishment?” Xiumin asked.

“A flick on the forehead, baozi!” Luhan yelled happily, making everyone laugh and nod.

“Okay, I’ll start.” Baekhyun said, “I pick truth”

“Is it true that you kissed Seohyun once?” Donghae asked him. Baekhyun laughed, “No, but I wish I did." He made everyone laugh and some whistle.

“Okay, Kangin, I pick you. It’s your turn” Baekhyun ordered.

Kangin’s eyes widened, “Okay… uhh… I pick dare” He grinned.

“I dare you to act hopelessly in love with Leeteuk hyung”

Leeteuk giggled when Kangin’s smile faded. Kangin stood up and walked over to Leeteuk while shouting “Saranghae, Oppa." Leetuek blushed and started to wave his hands “Stop! Stop! You’re killing me!” he chuckled. Kangin went back to his seat and called the next victim “Xiumin, you’re turn”

“Okay, I pick truth” The baozi giggled.

“Is it truth that you had a boy crush on Super Junior?”

“Yeah… but not anymore!” Xuimin yelled making everyone laugh; he blushed and called the next member “Shingdong! You!”

“Dare” Shingdong demanded.

“I dare you to dance ‘Single Ladies’ by Beyonce”

“I got the song, I got the song!” Marie shouted while running towards her ipod. After they saw Shingdong dancing and everyone die of laughter, Shingdong yelled, “Happy Virus! You!”

“Dare!” Chanyeol smiled.

“I dare you to dress as a girl” Shingdong smirked.

“I have a dress that might fit you.” Cathy ran to her room and returned with a Lady Gaga costume instead.

After Chanyeol cat walked, he sat down on his spot and singed “Yesung…~”

Yesung nervously spoke, “dare”

“Go up to Marie-ah and dance for her." Chanyeol replied.

“You don’t have to do it!” Marie squeaked and blushed making ‘almost’ everyone laugh. After Chen admitted that he sings in the shower and Ryeowook sleeps with a Teddy Bear, Sehun did aegyeo to Kris and to one uncomfortable Kyuhyun. “Cathy!” Sehun called cutely. *Damn aegyeo* Cathy frowned, “Truth”

“Hmm… Do you have feeling for someone in this room?”

Kai’s eyes widened in curiosity as Kris leaned forward to hear her answer. She cleared and nervously spoke “Uh… well i-if I say no, then I’ll be lying."

“oooh… who is it?” Marie asked.

“Nope, only one question." Cathy smiled and stuck her tongue out. Marie rolled her eyes and smiled. “Marie!” Cathy laughed evilly. “Truth…” Marie looked around nervously. Cathy pointed at her accusingly, “I’ve known you all my life, and I know when you like someone. So, who is it?”

After some thoughts from Marie and some secretly staring from Kyuhyun, Marie finally spoke “Punishment”

“Kyuhyun, flick her." Kris ordered.

“With pleasure, are you ready?” Kyuhyun said while pushing her bangs aside. “Just hur- OW!” Marie winced from the inmense pain coming from her forehead. “Did he leave a mark?” she asked pouting.

“Yes, he did."  Cathy said, trying not to laugh.

“It could’ve been worse.” Kyuhyun teased while patting Marie’s head.

“Kris, your turn.” Marie announced. Kris picked dare, so Marie ordered, “I dare you to cover your eyes, spin around few times, go up to someone in this room and ask them out." 

Kris did as he was told. He stood up and circled around a couple of times then went up to someone “Will you go out with me?” He heard silence and a couple of suppose soundlessly laughter around the room. Still with eyes closed, he asked again, “Will you go out with me?”

“Oh Of course, I’ll go out with you my cold hearted dragon” Lay said in a girls voice. Kris opened his eyes, only to find the room full of laughter and Lay in front of him giggling. “No! That doesn’t count! I’m going again.” He closed his eyes and circled around, he walked up to someone and said “ Will you go out with me?... Lay if this is you again I swe-“

“Sure Kris! I’ll go out with you”

Kris was cut off by Cathy’s voice. He opened his eyes and found her sitting in front of him dying in laughter. He turned to Marie and frowned, “Did is just a bet right? It’s not real?”

“Aww Kris, I wanted to go out, that way I could’ve embarrassed you in front of ‘babes’.” Cathy mocked and laughed. Kris, with an idea on his mind, smirked and turned to her, “Okay, tomorrow at seven. You better be ready!”

Everyone stopped laughing and stared at him. “Hyung? Are you serious?” Chanyeol asked surprised. Kris nodded and sat back down on his chair leaving Cathy with a dropped jaw. Kris turned to Kyuhyun and spoke with an innocent face, “Kyuhyun hyung”

Kyuhyun groaned, “Dare”

Kris grinned and said, “I dare you to serenade Marie-ah." After a moment of thought, Kyuhyun turned to Marie abruptly and sang on a high note “I can show you the world~”

Marie flinched at the sudden voice and bursted out laughing. She waved her hands and said “No, stop! That’s enough” barely catching her breath. Kyuhyun turned around while blushing. He looked at Cathy with an evil grin. “No! Not the evil!” Cathy shouted.

“Cathy, truth or dare?”

“Dare…” Cathy sighed.

“I dare you to answer the question that Marie-ah asked you earlier. So who is it?”

“What? No, that’s cheating!” Cathy shouted while looking around with wide eyes.

“Doesn’t matter, you have to answer it!” Everyone shouted. Cathy kept shaking her head, but the boys never gave up. After a while, she decided to take punishment. “That’s not fair!” The boys yelled.

“My lips are sealed.” Cathy assured.

“Kris, flick her!” Marie shouted. Kris grinned and put his finger on Cathy’s forehead, before she could even flinch, he flicked her forehead making her groan “OWW!” Kris burst out laughing while mocking her. Cathy turned to Kyuhyun, “Sweet Revenge, now pick”

He got nervous, “Umm… truth”

Cathy looked straight on his eyes, “Is the person that I’m thinking about right now,  the one you like?”

His eyes drifted to Marie quickly and turned back to Cathy. He nodded while blushing. “OOH!” the room was filled with shouts and laughter. Except for one confused Marie. “Wait… What did I miss?”

Everyone turned to look at her. “Seriously?” Sungmin shouted while looking at her weirdly.

“Yes… wait, did he confess?!? Who is it? Is it Victoria? I knew it!” she shouted in victory.

“No it’s not her… but I won’t tell you.” Kyuhyun said with an evil smile.

“That’s not fair! I want to know!” she pouted.

Cathy walked towards to Marie and patted her head “Marie, how could you be so slow? You’ll find out eventually."

Kyuhyun smiled and turned to Kris, "Truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“Have you ever farted in front of the girl you like?”

“Unfortunally, yes…” Kris answered embarrassed. Everyone burst out in laughter, especially Cathy who was the loudest of all. Kris glared at her and turned to Marie. “Pick”

“Dare” she said.

“Okay, I dare you to kiss the person on your right on the cheek and say that you love him and that you think he’s y”

Marie looked at her right and saw Kyuhyun glaring at Kris. His eyes widened when she actually leaned in and gave him a peck on his cheeks. The moment she did that, her heart exploded and she couldn’t help but blush. Kyuhyun, on the other hand, stopped breathing, and he couldn’t do anything to cover his red cheeks. Marie pulled back and looked straight at Kyuhyun’s eyes “I-I love y-you and… I think y-you are y." She said nervously. She turned around quickly and everyone giggled or smiled at her. Kyuhyun finally let out his breath *She is going to be the death of me* He put a hand on his chest and inhaled to control his breath. Siwon put a hand on Kyuhyun’s shoulder and squeezed it trying to hide his smile. Marie cleared and turned to Kyuhyun “Truth or dare?”

“Truth” he answered after a moment of thought.

“Have you ever spied on someone?”

He took a while to answer. He thought of the day on the beach, on how he got up to follow her, and how he found her smiling at everything she seed and when those burglars attacked her, how he couldn’t control himself and went up to save her. He looked at Marie and nodded.

“Who?” Marie asked

He took a deep breath and answered. "You”

The room was filled with gasps and chuckles from some members. Cathy was surprise and Marie was out of breath. Her face was red and eyes widened. Sungmin, Siwon and Kris had big smiles on their faces, but Kyuhyun was about to storm off for what he just admitted.

“When? And more importantly, why?” Cathy asked. Kyuhyun sighed and replied, “The day of the beach, because I wanted to”

Marie grew furious, “You left without saying a word to anyone. You said you followed me, you saw how panicked I was trying to find you. And you didn’t come to me? You just left me panicking?!”

“Well, I was about to return to the beach but…”

“But what?"

“Two burglars tried to kill you! I wasn’t going to stand there and watch!”

Marie stared at him “Why did you save me? I thought it would’ve been better for you since the dea-“ Kyuhyun cut her off by pulling her towards him for a tight hug. “You’re not going anywhere!” he whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. All eyes were widened and smiles appeared in all those faces who were watching them hug.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you’re enjoying the FF up till now. Please comment and let us know what you think. Thanks again for all those views and to those subscribers. Thank you… ;D