SM Entertainment

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

After a week in Korea, the girls already got used to the climate. They finished settling things in their new home. "And last box... Finished! Wohoo, we're finally home!" Cathy shrieked after she threw away the last box.

"Yes! Haha... Oh wow! Can you believe that tomorrow we start working?" Marie said. Cathy nodded and eyed what Marie was doing. She snatched away the book Marie was reading.

"Hey I was reading that." Marie pouted whipe tugging the book. 

"Well tough luck! You already can defend yourself in korean, I barely know how to say  hello. So its my turn." Cathy snatched the book out of Marie's hands.

"But I still need to pronunce the words right." Marie whined.

"You've been reading this since before we left the states. My turn."

"Ughh fine. I'll make something to eat." Marie got up and went towards the kitchen, she eyed the inside of the refrigerator and turned back to Cathy. "What do you want?"

"Gimbap." Cathy answered.

"We've been eating that since we came here. Something else." frowned Marie.

"Kimchi?" Cathy tried again.

"Why don't we go out?" suggested Marie.

Cathy frowned, "Sure, but I pick the restaurant. The last time you picked we ended scarred for life." 

 Marie rolled her eyes,"Oh come on! It wasnt that bad. That man was just putting a show."

"Marie, that man was running us off with a knife, on his hands." 

"Well at least we can't say we haven't had an adventure in Korea." replied Marie.

"Really? Adventure?" Cathy crossed her arms.

"Will you please just get your jacket so we can leave?"

Cathy rolled her eyes and went to the room to get her jacket. They locked the apartment and left towards a restaurant near their home. They only had to wait 5 minutes for a table. They sat down and ordered. While they waited, they started chatting about their work tomorrow.

"So, how do you think it'll go?  Marie asked.

"Well I hope it goes well. Do you know that 'babo' means idiot in korean?"

"Really? Neo babo." Marie teased

Cathy glared,"Did you just called me 'Babo'?"

"Ani."  Marie replied acting all innocent. Cathy gave her a look and turned back to the book. Their dinner got served, she closed the book and ate.

On the walk back home, they continued talking, "Do you think they'll hate us?" Cathy asked.

"I don't know. I hope not. I just want to do a great job for them. I want them to trust us just as much I would love to trust them."

"Lets hope they can bare with us till we learn our korean. Ughh, the language is hard! How come you're better at it than me?"

"well... I kind of practiced while you finished unpacking the boxes." Marie said avoiding Cathy's glare.

"You're telling me that I had to unpack almost ALL the boxes ALONE just becuase you wanted to learn ahead of me?"

"Well you can put it that way"

"How are you my best friend?"

"Simple, we were raised together and I promised you once that I will be there for you till the day I die." Marie responded.

"Awww, that's why you're my sis." Cathy hugged her while Marie gave her a curious look "What do you want Cat?"

"How come you always ask me that when I hug you?"

Marie rolled her eyes as they entered their home and washed up, after they went to bed early so they can get a good night rest. Tomorrow will be a big day for them.

 

 They woke up early because they wanted to run some errands before work started. After they finished, the girls grabbed some coffee from the nearby shop, and drank it on their way to work.

"Are you ready?" Marie asked.

"If by 'ready' you mean nervous, anxious and scared, then yes im ready."

"Word! I just want to get this over with."

"There it is." Cathy pointed at a very large building just on the next side of the street. Their hearts were pounding real fast and they couldn't help but to tremble. They stood infront of the building for a while, just admiring it. They saw a few trainees pass by waving at them. The girls smiled and waved back. "Well i hope the groups are the same."

"Me too"

 

They started to walk again and entered the building.

Just as they entered, the manager saw them and ran up to the girls to greet them. "Anyeonghaseyo, Welcome to SM Entertainment! I'm Guju Kim, the manager of the groups."

 
"Anyeonghaseyo Guju Kim." The girls bowed.
 
"You girls are the new interns right?"
 
The girls nodded and Manager Kim smiled. "Good! Lets get started. First of all you will both have lockers where you can put your keepings there, the working clothes are black and you will have ID cards. You will be  assistants to the groups, helping them in their career. Later on i will assign you with whom you'll work with. But first i want you girls to get to know the company. And more importantly the bands. Each of them have their own style and way of being so you will attend them according to them." she picked a paper and gave it to the girls. "Here you will see the schedule for this week. Every week you will see new ones."
The girls took the paper and eyed it. After memorizing the schedule they looked back at the manager who continued talking.
 
"Very well, now to assign each of you with the groups. Ummm... Cathy..." she called her while looking at the list, "you will work with EXO, i'm sure that you know them. Since they're twelve you will work only for them. They only have one assistant who also works with different groups so they'll need help. I wish you good luck and hope you do a great job with them."
 
"Thank you, Guju Kim." Cathy bowed.
 
"Marie, you will work with different groups some days. Today i will assign you to work with SHINee. Later on i'll assign you with others. You will get to work with DBSK(TVXQ), Super Junior and also you will help along with EXO. Only when needed."
 
"Yes, Guju Kim."
 
"Very well... I will leave you to it. You girls find your way to the groups because I have to go see F(x) for some interviews they have. So the last thing I will tell you today is for you girls to work hard! One more thing before i forget, the boys can be a little pain sometimes, so i hope you can bare with it for a while. You'll get used to it, don't worry. Well girls, Fighting!" The manager bowed and left the girls to their work.
 
Cathy and Marie looked at each other and you can read fear in their faces. "So you ready?"Marie asked.
 
"Nop, but if I don't go, I will never be! Well Marie, this is it, its time to meet the boys."
 
"I thought they were going to put us with the girls band."
 
"Me too, but i guess they need more help with the boys."
 
"Well, we'll see each other later."
 
Cathy nodded. They took a deep breath and left to find their way to the bands.
 
*Please give me strength! I hope I can make it through the day* Cathy thought feeling goosebumps inside.
 
*It'll be alright, it'll be alright! Just breath Marie, just breath. Stupid Nerves. Man i'm hungry!* Marie thought while walking to a long hallway inside the building.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

(HEY GUYS! SO WHAT YOU THINK UP TILL NOW! THANK YOU FOR READING MY FF, IM GOING TO PUT A POSTER FOR IT SOON IM JUST STILL FINDING A CUTE ONE TO GO WITH IT. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW SUGGESTIONS ON ANYTHING. THANK YOU!!)