Congratulations

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

 

"Ughh, can it be any hotter?!" Cathy frowned. Her and Marie were in front of a mini fan trying to get some cold air. It was a very hot day in Florida. Since it was hot, the girls were planning on going to the mall to cool themselves down. 

Their manager, well known as their Nana, arrived by the girls office to talk to them. Nana has been in their lives since they had use of reasoning. When Cathy's mom died, Nana took care of her as if she was her own daughter, also keeping her promise to Cathy's mom. Since Nana is best friends with Marie's mom, she used to take Cathy to play with Marie. The girls became the best of friends. They grew up together saying that they were sisters. Along with Nana's nephew Bryan. The three of them became super close. Having the same dreams and achieving their goals.

Nana works at a music company. She gave the girls jobs once they finished college. The girls work as managers and assistants to different idols around the states. Recently, they are working at the company helping Nana out with paper work and business.

"You girls look like you want to live in an igloo." Nana joked as she saw the girls faces. They are frowning at the weather. "Ughh 101 degrees. Nana, why is it so hot?" Cathy cried. 

"Oh, stop your whining. Look at you, 20 years old and still a crybaby, tsk, tsk, tsk, what are we going to do with you?"

"Is that suppose to be funny?"

"Well I laughed." Marie said chuckling. Cathy shot her a frown only making Marie laugh more.

"Oh come on Cat. Is not so bad! How about instead of the mall, we go to the beach?" Marie suggested.

"And get burned? No thank you!"

Nana rolled her eyes and flashed a smile at them. "So you girls want a cold weather?"

"Not a cold weather, but a nice breeze would be cool." Marie mentioned.

"Tell you what, why don't you girls go and cool off, when you get home I will have a surprise for you. What you do think?"

The girls gave her a suspicious look. They glanced at each other and then back at Nana. 

"What surprise?" Cathy asked. Marie stepped closer to hear the answer. Nana shook her head and placed an index finger to . "Nope, its a secret."

"Tsk, oh come on NANA." Cathy shouted. Nana laughed at the girls expressions. They were getting angry. One thing about the girls, is that they're not big fans of surprises. And the thing is that Nana knows that. Reason why she's making them wait. But another thing about the girls, is that they can get Nana to talk. Nana is a softy, so she gave up. "Oh alright! You're going to find out anyways."

She started to clap her hands with excitement and shouted, "CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS!!"

The girls had a confused look on their faces. They stared at Nana, still trying to figure out why they are being congratulated for. " uhh.. Why are you congratulating us for again?" Marie asked.

Nana stopped jumping and claping. She looked at the girls, "Are you serious?! Dang! The least you could do is be happy."

"We don't even know why you're yelling." Cathy stated.

"Girls, you've been accepted in a new company. You're working with idols."

The girls started to smile but it suddenly faded. "Wait, which company?" Marie asked in curiosity.

"Oh please, don't tell me is the same one as Adam?" Cathy shrieked.

"No, its not that one. Girls, you're going to SM Entertainment!"

"OH MY GOSH!! WHAT?!" Cathy shrieked of happiness. Marie covered with one hand and started to jump up and down while hugging each other.

"Yes! You leave in a week. The truth is, I applied you girls for an internship in that company about three months ago. The SM director contact me and told me that he wanted to hire you as full assistants in the company. I know, you girls are shocked and exited."

They came running to Nana to squish her with a hug. "Yes Nana, thank you." Cathy said buried on Nana's hair. 

"I'm so proud of my girls! Traveling to the other side of the world to work with stars."

"Other side of the world?!" they said in union. They seemed to forgot for the moment where SM was located. They kept thinking for a while unit Finally they got it and shouted "Korea?!!"

Nana smiled at them and nodded, "Yes! This is one in a million opportunity and I hope and wish you girs the best there. Well now don't just stand there. Go, go pack your stuff. A week girls, a week. I'll meet you at the house."

The girls nodded and ran out of the office. Now that they're going to Korea, it'll be different for them. Since little, they faced obstacles together: bullies, school, strangers. And they both know that no matter what obstacles Korea brings them, they will also face them together as well. Just like they always had since they were born.