Unfair

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MqbPaNb_jg

Two days had past already and you were still at the hospital, recovering. Suho had been taking good care of you, but Yixing, Chohee and Kris had still not come to visit, making you a little blue.

“Say ‘aaa’ this is the last bite” Suho had bought you food from the canteen at the hospital and wanted to feed you so you gave in. Opening your mouth you welcomed the food inside your mouth and chewed while giving him a smile.

You gave him a thumb up. “It was delicious” You grinned while rubbing your belly, but soon stopped as your eyes saddened. You were pregnant with Kris` baby, and he hadn`t visited you yet.

Suho noticed the sudden change of your mood and your hair. “Don`t let him get into your skin. I told you already, I`ll take good care of you”

You looked at him with a blank expression pressing your lips together.

“Is it true?” You asked looking at your feet that were dangling from the edge of the bed.

“What?” Suho grabbed his chair and scooted closer to you, cupping your face.

“When Kris got to know that I was here he didn`t care to visit?” Suho bit his bottom lip. He was already feeling so awful lying to you the first time, but you were asking him the same question over and over again, making him lie more than once.

He nodded his head as your shoulders deflated.

“Don`t worry” he ruffled your hair with one of his hands whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter