Home Cooked Meal

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFNFeKbV-pU

After getting a ride back home from the convenient store, you carried the bags with you to the kitchen. With a sigh you wiped away the imaginary sweat on your forehead and the butler gave you an apologetic look. “Mianhae agashi. I shoulde have been the one carrying those” he stared at the bags and you waved with your hands.

“Ani. It`s okay, I was just fooling around” You told him with a genuine smile and he chuckled.

“What should I make for you and Mr. Wu today?” He asked and you shook your head.

“I only need you to taste my food before I serve it to Kris and be honest about my cooking skills” You told him and he nodded. “For now you can leave the kitchen to me. If I need any help I`ll tell you” You told him and he nodded.

“As you say agashi” He spoke and stepped out of the kitchen to the maid and helped her taking care of the house.

Taking out the groceries and putting them on the kitchen counter, you folded the sleeves on your shirt and put your hands on your hips.

*Just follow the recipe and you`ll make the perfect dinner*

You pumped your fists and went straight to work.

--

Kris was at work getting drowned in the paper work. He was waiting for the time to strike 4pm so he could go back home.

Looking at the time he sighed.

*20 minutes left*

He leaned back on his chair while holding a piece of paper in his hand, which told him about the financial statements of the business.

The sound of someone knocking on the door made him loose all concentration and his attention went towards the door.

“Come in” He put the paper back on the desk and wondered who would appear at this time.

Chungho opened the door and peeked inside. “May I have a word with you, sir?” He asked and Kris nodded and motioned him to get inside.

“I know I should have told you about this a couple of weeks before, or at least a couple of days before. But I am quitting as your assistant” He spoke and Kris`s eyes rounded.

“Then how am I able to do all work on my own. I must have an assistant that can help me from time to time” He nodded.

“The company has already given out fliers where it stands about this company and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter