I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream

Marriage or Love? (Sequel to: Married, Because of Business Matters)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Listen to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_syFuoOifDs

Getting up the next day you felt your whole body just giving up on you. You were just so exhausted from the day before, leaving no room for concentration at school today.

Dragging your body out of the bed you did your daily routines and headed towards the kitchen only to see Kris sitting by the kitchen table, drinking his coffee. “Good morning” he smiled while you gave him a small nod as the butler came over with a bowl pouring cereal inside it.

“I heard you went out with Chohee yesterday” He pointed out while taking a sip of his coffee. You sat patiently waiting for the butler to pour milk inside your bowl.

“Yeah” You answered shortly.

“Did you have fun?” he asked and you nodded, now taking a spoonful of cereal after the butler had poured milk.

“Good. I am sorry I couldn`t stay at home” He got up from his chair and put the cup inside the sink. “I`m leaving first. Behave at your first day at school” he kissed your head as you waved with your hand. He smiled softly while shaking his head, leaving the house.

After eating your cereal you grabbed your bag and put on your shoes, leaving the house soon after Kris.

Seeing the chauffeur he smiled widely. “First day of school. Looking forward to it?” You shook your head with a frown earning a laugh from him.

Getting inside the car he drove you to your school and you glared at the school as it came nearer. “We are here, agashi” The driver told and with a scowl you got out of the car. Taking a deep sigh you strode towards the school building and before stepping inside you waved to the driver, you pumped his fist telling you to hang on. A giggle escaped your lips as you entered the school building.

You made your way to the school`s office and got your timetable. You were walking down the hall while your eyes were glued on the timetable. “HEY!” You heard one shoot behind you. You didn`t stop your tracks as you knew that person wasn`t calling for you.

“_____!” The person shouted making you halt and turn around.

“Oh. Minseok!” You grinned and waved to him. Him and his friends strode towards you and stood by your side.

Jongdae grabbed the timetable from your hand and looked through it. “Hey!” You complained and he chuckled.

“So, how have your vacation been?” Luhan asked.

“Great! I didn`t miss school at all” A frown appeared on your face.

“Nice to see you too” You heard Tao`s remark making you pout.

“Mianhae. I missed you guys, but not school” You quickly changed your words making the boys laugh.

“Let`s make it to our first class so that the teacher won`t scold us” Minseok told while Jongdae handed the timetable back to you.

Before they were out of the sight you noticed Luhan turn on his heels. “When your classes are done, don`t go home, okay?” You tilted you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter